SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Prosper in 2015. Team Support is the key at SFI.

Posted over 4 years ago More by Maree W.

Welcome to SFI. My name is Maree Wells. I have been a member with SFI since 2011. Sadly due to the Christchurch earthquakes in 2011. I lost all my team at SFI. I had no computer access etc. After I had relocated, Sorted my head out from all the destruction around me. :tired_face: I re-activated my account with SFI in 2013. Transferring my store to Triple Clicks. The first thing I did was to set up a Standing Order at SFI. This way no matter the circumstances I would always have an active account with SFI. I set my Goals, starting over from scratch. I started to build my SFI business monthly. One step at a time. Learning while earning. Creating quite a snow ball effect, growing larger month by month year by year. :smile: I recorded all my progress and steps I was taking to my own SFI Training website. Ready to share with all my new SFI team. Doing all the donkey work for them. They have access, 24/7 support to their own SFI training website when I am off line. I have spent thousands of hours researching SFI and other sites to promote SFI . The internet can be a very dangerous place for newbies. There are way to many scams on line today, ready to swoop in and take all your hard earned cash. I have designed my own Sales Generating Leads Program with trusted admin I have been following for years. This is a quote from my Sponsor at SFI. Leon. :thumbsup: From your very first day with SFI I strongly encourage you to focus on reaching the DTL level. It's a journey AND a destination all in one! If every question you ask and every action you take moves you closer to DTL then personal freedom will be yours sooner than later! Don't get distracted! Learn from those that have achieved personal freedom! Opinions are important, but results are everything! What if it takes you 2 to 5 years to gain total personal, financial and location freedom? Would it be worth it? Waking up each morning and knowing that YOU set your own schedule is priceless! Take 100% responsibility for your results so you have 100% control over your solutions. Don't just ask for help ... ask for direction! My Best Tip: You have Craigs List, EBay, Trade me in New Zealand. :loudspeaker: I was spending on average at Trade Me in NZ $30 - $50 on listing my garments. Then paying very high commissions with every purchase. Best decision I made in 2013 was transferring my store to Triple Clicks. I encouraged all my Trade Me followers to join me at SFI. Brilliant as they are rewarded for every purchase they make. Spending while earning. Huge Bonus. Make 2015 the year to do that spring clean and list them at your FREE Triple Clicks Website. IMPORTANT: If you find value in what I'm saying then I encourage you to "follow me" by clicking the follow + sigh to the right of my picture. SFI is free with no set up costs. No need to pay starter kits costs of hundreds even thousands of dollars. Be rewarded for participation. Monthly Be in to WIN. Freebies and Prizes. SFI is the original work from home program. Others try to duplicate SFI but never achieve the same results. I have seen many disappear into the night, taking all their members hard earned cash with them. The Beauty with SFI! We all have the same earning opportunities. With the clock winding back to O at the beginning of each month. We all start Climbing the Team Leader Ladder Monthly. Why spend hundreds of dollars at other gaming sites. When SFI offers a lot of different earning opportunities. If you have ever wanted to create a successful online business, you've come to the right place. Internet marketing takes more than a fancy webpage or sophisticated online marketing tools. It takes experience - which can take you years to develop... or... which can be provided to you FREE. The real test is not about earning in the first few months. It should be about setting up your network and setting goals to start growing that nest egg. Real businesses with real earnings. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS Advertise, Participate, Communicate - THAT'S IT!“A Quitter Never Wins And A Winner Never Quits.” I have designed my own Sales Generating Leads Program to promote SFI daily at once I have completed my Daily to Do List at SFI. I go to my own SFI Training Website I have designed. I work from this page daily having all my links at the one location. Organization is the Key to building your SFI business. Click my photo and see the Badges I have achieved. YOUR goal is to achieve the same over the next few months. Cheers Maree Surfing and earning since 2009. P.S. Here's a quote from my Sponsor's leadership page for your consideration... "The traditional western way of thinking is that you work 40+ years, invest some of your income and then retire financially independent. This method of thinking is a wealth based strategy and the truth is that very few are achieving this lofty goal. I would suggest you consider income based independence so you can achieve personal freedom now! The idea is that you focus on building your own internet business and creating multiple income streams. When your income from multiple sources surpasses what you need to live you can then choose freedom! I know cash-flow or income based personal freedom works because I've been doing it for well over 20 years. You can do it also if you make "your" personal freedom a priority and then you focus! Hint: Learn to generate and convert your own leads" -- Leon McKee
Welcome to SFI. My name is Maree Wells. I have been a member with SFI since 2011.
Sadly due to the Christchurch earthquakes in 2011. I lost all my team at SFI. I had no computer access etc.
After I had relocated, Sorted my head out from all the destruction around me.

I re-activated my account with SFI in 2013. Transferring my store to Triple Clicks.
The first thing I did was to set up a Standing Order at SFI. This way no matter the circumstances I would always have an active account with SFI. I set my Goals, starting over from scratch.
I started to build my SFI business monthly. One step at a time. Learning while earning. Creating quite a snow ball effect, growing larger month by month year by year.

I recorded all my progress and steps I was taking to my own SFI Training website. Ready to share with all my new SFI team. Doing all the donkey work for them. They have access, 24/7 support to their own SFI training website when I am off line.
I have spent thousands of hours researching SFI and other sites to promote SFI .
The internet can be a very dangerous place for newbies. There are way to many scams on line today, ready to swoop in and take all your hard earned cash.
I have designed my own Sales Generating Leads Program with trusted admin I have been following for years.

This is a quote from my Sponsor at SFI. Leon.

From your very first day with SFI I strongly encourage you to focus on reaching the DTL level. It's a journey AND a destination all in one! If every question you ask and every action you take moves you closer to DTL then personal freedom will be yours sooner than later! Don't get distracted! Learn from those that have achieved personal freedom! Opinions are important, but results are everything! What if it takes you 2 to 5 years to gain total personal, financial and location freedom? Would it be worth it? Waking up each morning and knowing that YOU set your own schedule is priceless! Take 100% responsibility for your results so you have 100% control over your solutions. Don't just ask for help ... ask for direction!

My Best Tip: You have Craigs List, EBay, Trade me in New Zealand.

I was spending on average at Trade Me in NZ $30 - $50 on listing my garments. Then paying very high commissions with every purchase.
Best decision I made in 2013 was transferring my store to Triple Clicks.
I encouraged all my Trade Me followers to join me at SFI. Brilliant as they are rewarded for every purchase they make. Spending while earning. Huge Bonus.
Make 2015 the year to do that spring clean and list them at your FREE Triple Clicks Website.

IMPORTANT: If you find value in what I'm saying then I encourage you to "follow me" by clicking the follow + sigh to the right of my picture.

SFI is free with no set up costs. No need to pay starter kits costs of hundreds even thousands of dollars. Be rewarded for participation.
Monthly Be in to WIN. Freebies and Prizes. SFI is the original work from home program. Others try to duplicate SFI but never achieve the same results. I have seen many disappear into the night, taking all their members hard earned cash with them.
The Beauty with SFI! We all have the same earning opportunities. With the clock winding back to O at the beginning of each month.
We all start Climbing the Team Leader Ladder Monthly. Why spend hundreds of dollars at other gaming sites. When SFI offers a lot of different earning opportunities.
If you have ever wanted to create a successful online business, you've come to the right place.
Internet marketing takes more than a fancy webpage or sophisticated online marketing tools.
It takes experience - which can take you years to develop... or... which can be provided to you FREE.
The real test is not about earning in the first few months.
It should be about setting up your network and setting goals to start growing that nest egg.
Real businesses with real earnings.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS Advertise, Participate, Communicate - THAT'S IT!“A Quitter Never Wins And A Winner Never Quits.”
I have designed my own Sales Generating Leads Program to promote SFI daily at once I have completed my Daily to Do List at SFI. I go to my own SFI Training Website I have designed. I work from this page daily having all my links at the one location.
Organization is the Key to building your SFI business.

Click my photo and see the Badges I have achieved.
YOUR goal is to achieve the same over the next few months.
Cheers
Maree
Surfing and earning since 2009.

P.S. Here's a quote from my Sponsor's leadership page for your consideration...
"The traditional western way of thinking is that you work 40+ years, invest some of your income and then retire financially independent. This method of thinking is a wealth based strategy and the truth is that very few are achieving this lofty goal. I would suggest you consider income based independence so you can achieve personal freedom now! The idea is that you focus on building your own internet business and creating multiple income streams. When your income from multiple sources surpasses what you need to live you can then choose freedom! I know cash-flow or income based personal freedom works because I've been doing it for well over 20 years. You can do it also if you make "your" personal freedom a priority and then you focus! Hint: Learn to generate and convert your own leads" -- Leon McKee
29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

Posted over 4 years ago More by Gliceria P.

Hi, Maree, Thank you very much for your post. Now you've given a hint where the Master Key I've been searching for can be found- "The Plan" is it! Congratulations on all you have achieved in SFI so far! So brave of you to stay up and keep at it after that devastating earthquake that hit NZ! Your posts are really inspiring and I've learned so much from your fighting spirit. I admire Leon M as well, and read all his posts eagerly. :kissing_heart:
Hi, Maree,
Thank you very much for your post. Now you've given a hint where the Master Key I've been searching for can be found-
"The Plan" is it!
Congratulations on all you have achieved in SFI so far! So brave of you to stay up and keep at it after that devastating earthquake that hit NZ! Your posts are really inspiring and I've learned so much from your fighting spirit. I admire Leon M as well, and read all his posts eagerly.

40x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 4 years ago More by Maree W. 1 Reply

Thank you. Another great Tip. New SFI link to promote. View my Badges I have received. http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/11189449 Change my SFI id to yours. I am getting results already. Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Thank you. Another great Tip.
New SFI link to promote.
View my Badges I have received.
www.joinmySFIteam.com/11189449
Change my SFI id to yours.
I am getting results already.
Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar).
Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Donna Y. Cynthia P.

Posted over 4 years ago 2 Replies

Hi Maree! You have no Idea, how encouraging your Post is to me, From the moment I herd "DIAMOND" my bar was raised, I was kept awake with plans, and strategies all to get pass, silver and gold, platinum (which is Wonderful) But oh, my Goodness!! That Diamond is Irresistible to us Women! :ok_woman: Warmest Regards, my friend J Rosina :sparkling_heart:
Hi Maree! You have no Idea, how encouraging your Post
is to me, From the moment I herd "DIAMOND" my bar
was raised, I was kept awake with plans, and strategies
all to get pass, silver and gold, platinum (which is Wonderful)
But oh, my Goodness!! That Diamond is Irresistible to us Women!

Warmest Regards, my friend
J Rosina
2x SUPPORT
Julia W.

Panama

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 4 years ago

[quote=31522]Hi Maree! You have no Idea, how encouraging your Post is to me, From the moment I herd "DIAMOND" my bar was raised, I was kept awake with plans, and strategies all to get pass, silver and gold, platinum (which is Wonderful) But oh, my Goodness!! That Diamond is Irresistible to us Women! :ok_woman: Warmest Regards, my friend J Rosina :sparkling_heart:[/quote] Hi Maree and Julia thanks for the heartfelt awesome sharing I guess that Diamond is equally if not more irresistible to both both men and women alike or shall I say mankind
Julia W. posted:

J Rosina

Hi Maree and Julia thanks for the heartfelt awesome sharing I guess that Diamond is equally if not more irresistible to both both men and women alike or shall I say mankind
SUPPORT
Johnny T.

Singapore

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=31510]Thank you. Another great Tip. New SFI link to promote. View my Badges I have received. http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/11189449 Change my SFI id to yours. I am getting results already. Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.[/quote] Awesome! Are we able to edit the blurb on our own JMT? Thanks again.
Maree W. posted:
Thank you. Another great Tip.
New SFI link to promote.
View my Badges I have received.
www.joinmySFIteam.com/11189449
Change my SFI id to yours.
I am getting results already.
Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar).
Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.

Awesome! Are we able to edit the blurb on our own JMT?
Thanks again.
40x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=31522]Hi Maree! You have no Idea, how encouraging your Post is to me, From the moment I herd "DIAMOND" my bar was raised, I was kept awake with plans, and strategies all to get pass, silver and gold, platinum (which is Wonderful) But oh, my Goodness!! That Diamond is Irresistible to us Women! :ok_woman: Warmest Regards, my friend J Rosina :sparkling_heart:[/quote] Agree with you, JRW- Diamonds are Forever too! GP :kissing_heart:
Julia W. posted:

J Rosina

Agree with you, JRW- Diamonds are Forever too!
GP
40x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 4 years ago, edited over 4 years ago More by Gliceria P.

"I have designed my own Sales Generating Leads Program to promote SFI daily at once I have completed my Daily to Do List at SFI. I go to my own SFI Training Website I have designed. I work from this page daily having all my links at the one location." Its me again, Maree. Are you able or willing to share these leads with us? I'm hopeless and clueless with websites. :( and my organisation skills still need improvement. Thanks again. GP:kissing_heart:
"I have designed my own Sales Generating Leads Program to promote SFI daily at once I have completed my Daily to Do List at SFI. I go to my own SFI Training Website I have designed. I work from this page daily having all my links at the one location."

Its me again, Maree. Are you able or willing to share these leads with us? I'm hopeless and clueless with websites. :( and my organisation skills still need improvement.

Thanks again.

GP
40x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 4 years ago

Thank you Marlee for your very inspiring post wishing you all your success very helpful for all. Donna :star2::star2:
Thank you Marlee for your very inspiring post wishing you all your success very helpful for all.

Donna
9x SUPPORT
Donna Y.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Cynthia P. Maree W.

Posted over 4 years ago

What's the website that you use for training if you dont mind me asking? Just curious in learning and growing.
What's the website that you use for training if you dont mind me asking? Just curious in learning and growing.

Posted over 4 years ago, edited over 4 years ago More by Maree W.

Register free to receive my FREE step by step SFI boot camp training series. Make sure to check your emails to verify the sign up. http://www.trafficwave.net/lcp/sfipays/sfipays My website is http://www.dollarwise.ws I use GDI for the Domain to design my SFI Website with a sales generating leads program. REMEMBER the key is to Promote SFI at these sites only. WE use them for the purpose of promoting SFI solely. http://www.freedom.ws/kiwitalk.ws This is where you sign up for your website. I also offer to design your SFI training website FREE. If you scroll to the bottom of Dollar Wise you will find links I use for training my SFI Team. The real test is not about earning in the first few months. It should be about setting up your network and setting goals to start growing that nest egg. http://www.dollarwise.ws/SFI_Duplication_post Duplicate these Posts. Remember to change my SFI links to yours. Cheers from New Zealand.
Register free to receive my FREE step by step SFI boot camp training series.
Make sure to check your emails to verify the sign up.
www.trafficwave.net/lcp/sfipays/sfipays

My website is www.dollarwise.ws
I use GDI for the Domain to design my SFI Website with a sales generating leads program.
REMEMBER the key is to Promote SFI at these sites only. WE use them for the purpose of promoting SFI solely.
www.freedom.ws/kiwitalk.ws This is where you sign up for your website.
I also offer to design your SFI training website FREE.

If you scroll to the bottom of Dollar Wise you will find links I use for training my SFI Team.
The real test is not about earning in the first few months.
It should be about setting up your network and setting goals to start growing that nest egg.
www.dollarwise.ws/SFI_Duplication_post
Duplicate these Posts. Remember to change my SFI links to yours.
Cheers from New Zealand.
29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Cynthia P.

Posted over 3 years ago More by Maree W.

January was a great kick start to the new year. I achieved Platinum Team Leader. :scream: This month I am supporting my Team Leaders at SFI. Helping them set goals and start climbing that Leadership ladder. :thumbsup:
January was a great kick start to the new year. I achieved Platinum Team Leader.

This month I am supporting my Team Leaders at SFI.
Helping them set goals and start climbing that Leadership ladder.

29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Cynthia P.

| Edit settings