Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Redesigned front-end pages for new affiliates debut

Posted over 2 years ago More by Gery

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: http://news.sfimg.com/2015/12/15/redesigned-front-end-pages-for-new-affiliates-debut/ Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2015/12/15/redesigned-front-end-pages-for-new-affiliates-debut/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Gery

United States

Posted over 2 years ago

Love it Gery ( and Co), Great lay-out !! The new look better fits the present time, modern jet professional. Can't wait to see the future Launchpad and other pages. Great job. Greetings,
Love it Gery ( and Co),

Great lay-out !! The new look better fits the present time, modern jet professional. Can't wait to see the future Launchpad and other pages.
Great job.

Greetings,

Posted over 2 years ago

Our new pages are wonderful things. :two_hearts: :thumbsup: Thank you, Mr. Gery
Our new pages are wonderful things.

Thank you, Mr. Gery
2x SUPPORT
Branka S.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Love the new redesigned front-end pages for new affiliates- it will surely be easier for the new affiliates to understand SFI and how to get started. Thank you, Gery, for making life easier for us!
Love the new redesigned front-end pages for new affiliates- it will surely be easier for the new affiliates to understand SFI and how to get started. Thank you, Gery, for making life easier for us!
38x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing and wonderfully make it so simple for a great start . now they can watch the 6 minutes video from the start , very very very good . Great job Grey and the Team .
Absolutely amazing and wonderfully make it so simple for a great start .
now they can watch the 6 minutes video from the start , very very very
good . Great job Grey and the Team .
6x SUPPORT
Abe T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

This is Cyber-Century look at it's Best ever! I Love the sleek lines clear sky ahead look, You Have outdone Yourselves guys. Warmest Regards J Rosina :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:
This is Cyber-Century look at it's Best ever! I Love the sleek lines
clear sky ahead look, You Have outdone Yourselves guys.
Warmest Regards
J Rosina
2x SUPPORT
Julia W.

Panama

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

This looks cool & better idea in putting the the Get Started video on the front page as well. Great work . Well done Team,
This looks cool & better idea in putting the the Get Started video on the front page as well.
Great work . Well done Team,
Hakeem O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Gery - Thanks for the new look. Outstanding. Bye for now.
Gery - Thanks for the new look. Outstanding. Bye for now.
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

I especially like the new look of 2nd page. The promise to refresh the look of the 30 day training pages as well and that is surely something to look forward to as fresh and a hip look surely must encourage new trainees. Secondly and not the least is the fact that old hands might also take another look at the training even if it is only to satisfy their curiosity.
I especially like the new look of 2nd page. The promise to refresh the look of the 30 day training pages as well and that is surely something to look forward to as fresh and a hip look surely must encourage new trainees. Secondly and not the least is the fact that old hands might also take another look at the training even if it is only to satisfy their curiosity.

Posted over 2 years ago

Great !
Great !
4x SUPPORT

Posted over 2 years ago

That is a great look! It's exciting to see my name pop-up after all this time. Bless you! Christine J L
That is a great look! It's exciting to see my name pop-up after all this time.
Bless you!
Christine J L
Christine J. L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

I've just click and wow,,, it is wonderful, if I create a link into it do I have to insert my ID number? thanks
I've just click and wow,,, it is wonderful, if I create a link into it do I have to insert my ID number? thanks
2x SUPPORT
Hotman S.

Indonesia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings