SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Seeing through disappointment.

Posted over 2 years ago More by Keith S.

Sometimes we all have bad days. I had a bad day yesterday because of an event where I was let down due to not passing a physical assessment in my personal/job life but yesterday and old friend/PSA decided to become EA2 again and accepted my Designated Diamond invitation. Thanks Walter Davis. Because of you Walter and the DD program I can see more light at the end of the tunnel. Everyone should remember this: "Remember no matter what to keep your head up. Discouragement may follow you but only you can let it overcome you."
Sometimes we all have bad days.

I had a bad day yesterday because of an event where I was let down due to not passing a physical assessment in my personal/job life but yesterday and old friend/PSA decided to become EA2 again and accepted my Designated Diamond invitation. Thanks Walter Davis. Because of you Walter and the DD program I can see more light at the end of the tunnel.

Everyone should remember this: "Remember no matter what to keep your head up. Discouragement may follow you but only you can let it overcome you."
Keith S.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Keith - agree 100% - you need to step out the dark to see the light sometimes. :sun_with_face: Congrats on your PSA becoming an EA2, and congrats to Walter Davis for reaching the EA2 milestone - well done. :clap: Can I ask how was this EA2 milestone was reached - what steps were taken to make EA2? This info may assist me and many others out there, I have reviewed the 6 + 1 steps to becoming an EA2 but new innovative methods are always info that would be appreciated.
Keith - agree 100% - you need to step out the dark to see the light sometimes.

Congrats on your PSA becoming an EA2, and congrats to Walter Davis for reaching the EA2 milestone - well done.

Can I ask how was this EA2 milestone was reached - what steps were taken to make EA2? This info may assist me and many others out there, I have reviewed the 6 + 1 steps to becoming an EA2 but new innovative methods are always info that would be appreciated.

Posted over 2 years ago More by Gopala Krishna K.

Yes. you are true. Thank you.
Yes. you are true. Thank you.
7x SUPPORT

Posted over 2 years ago

Congratulations Keith, True said, to convince very difficult or they do not understand that this is our own business
Congratulations Keith, True said, to convince very difficult or they do not understand that this is our own business
2x SUPPORT
John K.

Indonesia

E365 Runner Up

From what I know Walter made EA2 simply by making a purchase. He had been EA2 several months ago but had got discouraged. Now he is revved up and ready to try again. [quote=426400]Keith - agree 100% - you need to step out the dark to see the light sometimes. :sun_with_face: Congrats on your PSA becoming an EA2, and congrats to Walter Davis for reaching the EA2 milestone - well done. :clap: Can I ask how was this EA2 milestone was reached - what steps were taken to make EA2? This info may assist me and many others out there, I have reviewed the 6 + 1 steps to becoming an EA2 but new innovative methods are always info that would be appreciated. [/quote]
From what I know Walter made EA2 simply by making a purchase. He had been EA2 several months ago but had got discouraged. Now he is revved up and ready to try again.

Warren H. posted:
Keith - agree 100% - you need to step out the dark to see the light sometimes.

Congrats on your PSA becoming an EA2, and congrats to Walter Davis for reaching the EA2 milestone - well done.

Can I ask how was this EA2 milestone was reached - what steps were taken to make EA2? This info may assist me and many others out there, I have reviewed the 6 + 1 steps to becoming an EA2 but new innovative methods are always info that would be appreciated.

Keith S.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Keith thank you for letting us know even our upline has bad days. This is motivational for me. I am very glad you are back on the right track. Good luck to you in going up the levels to Diamond.
Keith thank you for letting us know even our upline has bad days. This is motivational for me. I am very glad you are back on the right track. Good luck to you in going up the levels to Diamond.
Patricia M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Thank you Keith.
Thank you Keith.

Posted over 2 years ago More by Adebisi A.

Congrats on your 2 of your PSAs becoming an EA2.
Congrats on your 2 of your PSAs becoming an EA2.
SUPPORT
Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago More by Gopala Krishna K.

Very good. Thanks.
Very good. Thanks.
7x SUPPORT

Posted over 2 years ago

Absotively! Life is about perspective. We choose how we want to see things. We can choose to see the good and focus on that. Because we live in an imperfect world there will always be flaws and that only serves to drag us down if that is our focus. But choosing rather to focus on the good will bring us out on top!
Absotively! Life is about perspective. We choose how we want to see things. We can choose to see the good and focus on that. Because we live in an imperfect world there will always be flaws and that only serves to drag us down if that is our focus. But choosing rather to focus on the good will bring us out on top!

Posted over 2 years ago 1 Reply

I am in the mood today to reply to posts, and I saw this post of yours over the last few days but am just now responding. First off thank you Keith for sending me and my one EA2 some co-sponsors a few that you gave June are working for her. So that is great I really wanted to see something good start happening for her, otherwise it would have been a good chance I would have lost her as a EA2. If you end up reading this June thank you also for all your commitment. Keith hopefully you can take that health assessment again and they find that you are now able to pass! I wish you good health and blessings to you and yours.
I am in the mood today to reply to posts, and I saw this post of yours over the last few days but am just now responding. First off thank you Keith for sending me and my one EA2 some co-sponsors a few that you gave June are working for her. So that is great I really wanted to see something good start happening for her, otherwise it would have been a good chance I would have lost her as a EA2. If you end up reading this June thank you also for all your commitment.

Keith hopefully you can take that health assessment again and they find that you are now able to pass! I wish you good health and blessings to you and yours.
Darren B.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

I am not even trying for that again. It was not a typical physical. It had to do with seeing how fast and strong that you are. At 56 it would take a lot of training. Anyway onward and upward with SFI. Affiliate marketing is where it's at. [quote=430735]I am in the mood today to reply to posts, and I saw this post of yours over the last few days but am just now responding. First off thank you Keith for sending me and my one EA2 some co-sponsors a few that you gave June are working for her. So that is great I really wanted to see something good start happening for her, otherwise it would have been a good chance I would have lost her as a EA2. If you end up reading this June thank you also for all your commitment. Keith hopefully you can take that health assessment again and they find that you are now able to pass! I wish you good health and blessings to you and yours.[/quote]
I am not even trying for that again. It was not a typical physical. It had to do with seeing how fast and strong that you are. At 56 it would take a lot of training. Anyway onward and upward with SFI. Affiliate marketing is where it's at.

Darren B. posted:
I am in the mood today to reply to posts, and I saw this post of yours over the last few days but am just now responding. First off thank you Keith for sending me and my one EA2 some co-sponsors a few that you gave June are working for her. So that is great I really wanted to see something good start happening for her, otherwise it would have been a good chance I would have lost her as a EA2. If you end up reading this June thank you also for all your commitment.

Keith hopefully you can take that health assessment again and they find that you are now able to pass! I wish you good health and blessings to you and yours.

Keith S.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings