Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why I love SFI. Proven and Paying.

must-read post

Posted over 2 years ago, edited over 2 years ago More by Maree W.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Maree Wells. Silver Team Leader living in New Zealand. I wish to share my success and encourage all New SFI Team Members. Never Give Up. SFI is the original work from home program. I see many copy cat sites on line. The beauty is that these sites try to duplicate SFI but never achieve the same results. I say why join copycats when you can participate with the original work from home program. I start each day logging into SFI and participating with my To Do List. I then click the growth tab and connect with any New ECA Stores in New Zealand. I support these stores. Instead of going to the Mall for gifts I always check here first. So cool rewarded for shopping and selling. Most important I promote Via Social Media. This is a free avenue where you can start communicating and making new friends to introduce to SFI. I average around 2-5 New PSA sign ups daily. I always check my emails and send an E Card Welcoming all new members to my team. I then go to the genealogy tab and reassign these new members to my SFI Team Leaders. I say you are only as successful as your Team. With out their support you will be in stand still mode. SO it is very important to communicate, duplicate, promoting daily. I introduce all my team to my SFI Training website with a Daily Planner teaching them step by step. How and where to promote SFI on a daily basis. The beauty is, no need to stress if your sponsor is inactive as you have a wide network of SFI team leaders. Supporting everyone Via the Forum and most important answering AskSC Questions. Two very valuable tools I would recommend to check daily. I also make sure to welcome all new CSA members to our happy SFI Family. Sharing with them the key to generating a real income online with SFI. There are just so many opportunities with SFI. Read to Succeed is my best advice. Cheers Maree [[i]Removed Facebook name, per [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips]FORUM RULES & Tips[/url][/i]] I offer 24/7 support to all my team.
Let me introduce myself.
My name is Maree Wells. Silver Team Leader living in New Zealand.

I wish to share my success and encourage all New SFI Team Members. Never Give Up.
SFI is the original work from home program. I see many copy cat sites on line.
The beauty is that these sites try to duplicate SFI but never achieve the same results.
I say why join copycats when you can participate with the original work from home program.

I start each day logging into SFI and participating with my To Do List.
I then click the growth tab and connect with any New ECA Stores in New Zealand.
I support these stores. Instead of going to the Mall for gifts I always check here first.
So cool rewarded for shopping and selling.

Most important I promote Via Social Media.
This is a free avenue where you can start communicating and making new friends to introduce to SFI.
I average around 2-5 New PSA sign ups daily.
I always check my emails and send an E Card Welcoming all new members to my team.
I then go to the genealogy tab and reassign these new members to my SFI Team Leaders.
I say you are only as successful as your Team.
With out their support you will be in stand still mode.
SO it is very important to communicate, duplicate, promoting daily.

I introduce all my team to my SFI Training website with a Daily Planner teaching them step by step.
How and where to promote SFI on a daily basis.

The beauty is, no need to stress if your sponsor is inactive as you have a wide network of SFI team leaders.
Supporting everyone Via the Forum and most important answering AskSC Questions.
Two very valuable tools I would recommend to check daily.

I also make sure to welcome all new CSA members to our happy SFI Family.
Sharing with them the key to generating a real income online with SFI.
There are just so many opportunities with SFI. Read to Succeed is my best advice.
Cheers Maree
[Removed Facebook name, per FORUM RULES & Tips]
I offer 24/7 support to all my team.
28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted over 2 years ago

Maree, Thank you for sharing your motivational post, I am looking forward to be like you one of these days:smile: I used to promote products on FB but did not want to overwhelm friends and family with products which they were not buying. Congratulations as you seem to have a great advertising campaign in place for getting 2-5 signups per day.Awesome!!! It is so good to have the Forum here where this information could be shared. I wish you continued success in your SFI business:smile:
Maree,
Thank you for sharing your motivational post, I am looking forward to be like you one of these days
I used to promote products on FB but did not want to overwhelm friends and family with products which they were not buying. Congratulations as you seem to have a great advertising campaign in place for getting 2-5 signups per day.Awesome!!!
It is so good to have the Forum here where this information could be shared.
I wish you continued success in your SFI business
SUPPORT
Gweneth L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Great work Maree. As you said, communication is one of the most power tool in our bussiness. Congratulations on 2-5 new PSAs for day, you are amazing. Wish you a lot of success, Diamond Team Leader rank very soon, and keep this optimistic view on SFI, it is very inspirative for members. Best regards!
Great work Maree. As you said, communication is one of the most power tool in our bussiness. Congratulations on 2-5 new PSAs for day, you are amazing.
Wish you a lot of success, Diamond Team Leader rank very soon, and keep this optimistic view on SFI, it is very inspirative for members.
Best regards!
28x SUPPORT
Daliborka M.

Montenegro

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing your very practical and successful SFI Habits, Maree! BTW it's great to know you're back and safe and have not suffered from the recent earthquake. :relieved:
Thanks for sharing your very practical and successful SFI Habits, Maree!
BTW it's great to know you're back and safe and have not suffered from the recent earthquake.
37x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Very well said Maree. If everyone even half followed your lead, we would all be Diamonds. You are an absolute inspiration and extremely helpful and I am so pleased to have you in my Friends team.
Very well said Maree. If everyone even half followed your lead, we would all be Diamonds. You are an absolute inspiration and extremely helpful and I am so pleased to have you in my Friends team.
SUPPORT
Janet S.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

:bulb: Hello Maree . Thank you for that very informative post.
Hello Maree . Thank you for that very informative post.
richard j.

United States

Posted over 2 years ago

Thank you, Maree, for your very inspirational post. I have been posting on FaceBook and Twitter but have yet to get even one sign up let alone anyone who will click on my links. They like my posts, but that is all. How can I get them interested enough to check my links out? That is what I am struggling with. I wish you much success in 2016 and beyond.
Thank you, Maree, for your very inspirational post. I have been posting on FaceBook and Twitter but have yet to get even one sign up let alone anyone who will click on my links. They like my posts, but that is all. How can I get them interested enough to check my links out? That is what I am struggling with.
I wish you much success in 2016 and beyond.
15x SUPPORT
Sara F.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

This post is very worth it to share! It can inspire and motivate each new affiliates.
This post is very worth it to share! It can inspire and motivate each new affiliates.
SUPPORT
Cindy B.

Philippines

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago More by Samuel T.

Hi Maree, Greetings to you from India! Really appreciate the inspiring post. Love your work ethic. Like someone else commented earlier, if we could to even half the things you do, we would do really well in our business. It's quite early on a sunny day here in India and I must say your post has started me off on a cheerful note. God bless and keep up the great work!
Hi Maree,

Greetings to you from India!

Really appreciate the inspiring post. Love your work ethic. Like someone else commented earlier, if we could to even half the things you do, we would do really well in our business. It's quite early on a sunny day here in India and I must say your post has started me off on a cheerful note.

God bless and keep up the great work!
Samuel T.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Yes, I am in Maree's downline and I have survived in SFI, till now, only because of her. It is a pleasure to read and copy her posts. Always helping and will always inspire me through her Gift Certificates. Hoping that she reaches her Diamond leadership as soon as possible. :thumbsup::rose:
Yes, I am in Maree's downline and I have survived in SFI, till now, only because of her. It is a pleasure to read and copy her posts. Always helping and will always inspire me through her Gift Certificates. Hoping that she reaches her Diamond leadership as soon as possible.
Ajay G.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing Maree your advice is always helpful and given with great enthusiasm even to people who are not directly in you team.
Thank you for sharing Maree your advice is always helpful and given with great enthusiasm even to people who are not directly in you team.
4x SUPPORT
Michelle J.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

thank you, very inspiring post
thank you,
very inspiring post
15x SUPPORT
Vojka D.

Serbia