Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Make Money With SFI – Part 1

must-read post

Posted over 2 years ago More by Scott L.

Okay, so there are lots of things to learn when you first sign up with SFI, and I know it can be too much information for a lot of people. But if you are truly interested in building your own home based business, then you have to get excited about this program and what it can do for you. So, what is the first thing you need to do to start off on the right foot, so to speak, with SFI? And no, it isn’t sell something or recruit someone into the business. And it isn’t reading all the wonderful and amazing training we have here. I believe the first thing you need to do to be successful here, is [b]Show Up For Work[/b], every single day. You don’t mean 7 days a week do you? Yes I do. If you can go on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the dozens of other social media sites and play games, post a tweet, share a picture, or like a post, you can log in to SFI and at the very least, complete your daily tasks. That means turning the red tabs green by reading the information in each section and clicking the appropriate button or link to earn the associated VP (Versa Points) for those tasks. After all, aren’t you here to start earning money? Well, if you don’t show up for work to learn how the program is set up, how can you ever learn to make money here? It is the most important task of your home business day, because if you can’t or will not do that, you will not earn any money here. Plain and simple. And if you are not able to log in one day for whatever reason, okay it is not the end of the world, but do not make one day into two, and then stretch to three, and so on. Habits are very easily formed, and most difficult to break. Start a new habit, one that will put you on path to success and financial freedom. Log in, read and learn. At the very least, maybe 20 minutes a day, if you are really busy with something else. Otherwise stretch it into an hour by reading some forum posts, or reviewing a Launchpad lesson or a Rule of Success. Part 2 will be coming soon!
Okay, so there are lots of things to learn when you first sign up with SFI, and I know it can be too much information for a lot of people. But if you are truly interested in building your own home based business, then you have to get excited about this program and what it can do for you.

So, what is the first thing you need to do to start off on the right foot, so to speak, with SFI? And no, it isn’t sell something or recruit someone into the business. And it isn’t reading all the wonderful and amazing training we have here.

I believe the first thing you need to do to be successful here, is Show Up For Work, every single day.

You don’t mean 7 days a week do you? Yes I do. If you can go on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the dozens of other social media sites and play games, post a tweet, share a picture, or like a post, you can log in to SFI and at the very least, complete your daily tasks. That means turning the red tabs green by reading the information in each section and clicking the appropriate button or link to earn the associated VP (Versa Points) for those tasks.

After all, aren’t you here to start earning money? Well, if you don’t show up for work to learn how the program is set up, how can you ever learn to make money here? It is the most important task of your home business day, because if you can’t or will not do that, you will not earn any money here. Plain and simple.

And if you are not able to log in one day for whatever reason, okay it is not the end of the world, but do not make one day into two, and then stretch to three, and so on. Habits are very easily formed, and most difficult to break. Start a new habit, one that will put you on path to success and financial freedom.

Log in, read and learn. At the very least, maybe 20 minutes a day, if you are really busy with something else. Otherwise stretch it into an hour by reading some forum posts, or reviewing a Launchpad lesson or a Rule of Success.

Part 2 will be coming soon!
35x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted over 2 years ago

Looking forward to it.
Looking forward to it.

Posted over 2 years ago

Hello Scott, Thank you for the great post. It is really helpful to let new affiliates as well as long time affiliates realize what it takes to have a successful business.:ok_hand: I hope you don't mind if I share it with my downline.
Hello Scott,
Thank you for the great post. It is really helpful to let new affiliates
as well as long time affiliates realize what it takes to have a
successful business.

I hope you don't mind if I share it with my downline.
2x SUPPORT
Sandra H.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago 2 Replies

I am glad you mentioned Face Book Scott, as there are people I know that say they don't have time for this, but will refresh Face Book page every 15 or less minutes as they don't want to miss something. What are they missing? The next Ice Bucket Challenge? The biggest scam ever played on face book? If that is their biggest Challenge, then I really don't want them in my line. That is why I don't advertise FaceBook. { Ellie Said Brian Looked at her, I am mad and will pick all my barbies and go home.} Face Book! The Home of Faces and lack of Brains!
I am glad you mentioned Face Book Scott, as there are people I know that say they don't have time for this, but will refresh Face Book page every 15 or less minutes as they don't want to miss something.

What are they missing? The next Ice Bucket Challenge? The biggest scam ever played on face book?

If that is their biggest Challenge, then I really don't want them in my line. That is why I don't advertise FaceBook.

{ Ellie Said Brian Looked at her, I am mad and will pick all my barbies and go home.}

Face Book! The Home of Faces and lack of Brains!
77x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Aww Sooky~Sooky!!!! The SFI Leaders are on [b]FIRE[/b] this weekend!!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Thank you, Scott!!!:smile: This is [b]FANTASTIC!!![/b] I luv how you put it..."[b]show up for work!"[/b] Can't wait to read part 2!!!!:clap:
Aww Sooky~Sooky!!!! The SFI Leaders are on FIRE this weekend!!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Thank you, Scott!!!

This is FANTASTIC!!! I luv how you put it..."show up for work!"
Can't wait to read part 2!!!!

Posted over 2 years ago

Scott I cannot agree with you more.
Scott I cannot agree with you more.
2x SUPPORT
Louise M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Scott, you are really great. I'm looking forward to that and anxious to read part 2.
Scott, you are really great.
I'm looking forward to that and anxious to read part 2.
Geiza Rita G.

Brazil

Posted over 2 years ago

Scott, Very well put! I agree. Show Up For Work. For new affiliates, realizing this simple concept is crucial to making progress and having success. Once you realize this and form the habit of working at it everyday, momentum builds and before you know it - you're making money. Show Up For Work - Make Money. It's why you're here! Keep it up Scott! Looking forward to Part 2! Chard Cook
Scott,
Very well put! I agree. Show Up For Work.

For new affiliates, realizing this simple concept is crucial to making progress and having success. Once you realize this and form the habit of working at it everyday, momentum builds and before you know it - you're making money.

Show Up For Work - Make Money. It's why you're here!

Keep it up Scott! Looking forward to Part 2!
Chard Cook

Chard C.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

thank you so much for the information, since I am still new here all information that im getting really matters it seems that I need more enlightenment to be able to be good in whatever task I must do in sfi, thank you and have a nice day ahead
thank you so much for the information, since I am still new here all information that im getting really matters it seems that I need more enlightenment to be able to be good in whatever task I must do in sfi, thank you and have a nice day ahead

Posted over 2 years ago

This is a very worthwile read hope you dont mind I am sharing it with my PSA so that they can get a better understanding of what it take to succeed with SFI.
This is a very worthwile read hope you dont mind I am sharing it with my PSA so that they can get a better understanding of what it take to succeed with SFI.

Posted over 2 years ago, edited over 2 years ago

[quote=473202]I am glad you mentioned Face Book Scott, as there are people I know that say they don't have time for this, but will refresh Face Book page every 15 or less minutes as they don't want to miss something. What are they missing? The next Ice Bucket Challenge? The biggest scam ever played on face book? If that is their biggest Challenge, then I really don't want them in my line. That is why I don't advertise FaceBook. { Ellie Said Brian Looked at her, I am mad and will pick all my barbies and go home.} Face Book! The Home of Faces and lack of Brains![/quote] 100% agree. If you want to find good followers, do not look for them on FB. People sit for hours discussing how they spend hours playing games or admire the cat, flowers. At best, in the internet Business Group you can found scammers advertise sites with promises thousandths earnings. People do not even think about what they are spending time in vain. It is extremely rare to find serious people with interesting news or information. But as a rule these people already have a serious business or basic work, Doctors, writers, musicians. It is better to first become familiar with the entire business with SFI inside. Examine what is the marketing of goods in general, and to conduct seminars and web conference. Learn and work more in the local markets. We have a lot of great merchants and good products with good commissions. For example yesterday i Found [[i]Removed link to ECA, per [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips]FORUM RULES[/url][/i]] - it is the new ECA, which sells very exclusive of women's scarves - shawls. This is an original work by hand from oldest handcraft producer. His price is 70%-100% lower than it is offered in the United States, France, Germany, Canada, England, Sweden markets This product have very good Direct commission, our marketers can easily earn 4 $ or sell it in local market with price 60-80$. Why not print the picture and offer familiar this beautiful gift for Mother's Day and did not earn money ? We have a huge opportunity here. We only should work with products and markets. It`s soo easy. All success SFI members Sorry for bad English. Translated by Google.
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise . posted:
I am glad you mentioned Face Book Scott, as there are people I know that say they don't have time for this, but will refresh Face Book page every 15 or less minutes as they don't want to miss something.

What are they missing? The next Ice Bucket Challenge? The biggest scam ever played on face book?

If that is their biggest Challenge, then I really don't want them in my line. That is why I don't advertise FaceBook.

{ Ellie Said Brian Looked at her, I am mad and will pick all my barbies and go home.}

Face Book! The Home of Faces and lack of Brains!

100% agree. If you want to find good followers, do not look for them on FB. People sit for hours discussing how they spend hours playing games or admire the cat, flowers.

At best, in the internet Business Group you can found scammers advertise sites with promises thousandths earnings. People do not even think about what they are spending time in vain.

It is extremely rare to find serious people with interesting news or information. But as a rule these people already have a serious business or basic work, Doctors, writers, musicians.

It is better to first become familiar with the entire business with SFI inside. Examine what is the marketing of goods in general, and to conduct seminars and web conference. Learn and work more in the local markets.

We have a lot of great merchants and good products with good commissions. For example yesterday i Found [Removed link to ECA, per FORUM RULES] - it is the new ECA, which sells very exclusive of women's scarves - shawls.

This is an original work by hand from oldest handcraft producer. His price is 70%-100% lower than it is offered in the United States, France, Germany, Canada, England, Sweden markets This product have very good Direct commission, our marketers can easily earn 4 $ or sell it in local market with price 60-80$.

Why not print the picture and offer familiar this beautiful gift for Mother's Day and did not earn money ?

We have a huge opportunity here. We only should work with products and markets. It`s soo easy.

All success SFI members Sorry for bad English. Translated by Google.
Margareta F.

Estonia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

I'm also looking forward to Part 2!
I'm also looking forward to Part 2!

| Edit settings