Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Make Money With SFI – Part 5

Posted over 2 years ago

If you have started to practice blogging, or have just started with what you want to be an official blog for you, that is fantastic. I guess now might be a good time to find some products to sell on your blog. But when you go to do that, I would highly suggest that you only do one item per blog entry. If you load up your blog with links or banners to various products, people will get turned off and go somewhere else. Remember that your readers may be looking for information on how to solve a problem, or just want to enjoy some reading about a topic that they share an interest in with you. Overloading them with products to buy shouldn’t be what your blog is about. And if you do put too many links or banners in a post, especially with blogger, you will probably get your blog deleted. To find items from TripleClicks that you think might work on your blog, take a look at the image below. This is how I find items to advertise. [img]https://i.imgur.com/teK78vV.png[/img] I use the advanced filter search in TripleClicks. Just click on Products, and then Advanced Search. You can select different filters to find different categories of items. In this example, I searched for items with at least a 4.5 rating, the best selling, and the ones that had free shipping in the Jewelry department. You can search all kinds of different ways. Just play around with the different filters to see what comes up. You can’t break anything, so start searching. If you haven’t found something to blog about, maybe looking for items will help you find a topic that interests you. Once you find some items you think will fit well with your blog, you can create banners that should work nicely with your topic. Just use the SFI Toolbox to get to the tools to create a banner you like. Next time, a little info on Facebook, You Tube and Google+ Previous lessons [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=42339]Make Money With SFI – Part 1[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=42399]Make Money With SFI – Part 2[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=42500]Make Money With SFI – Part 3[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=42753]Make Money With SFI – Part 4[/url]
If you have started to practice blogging, or have just started with what you want to be an official blog for you, that is fantastic.

I guess now might be a good time to find some products to sell on your blog. But when you go to do that, I would highly suggest that you only do one item per blog entry. If you load up your blog with links or banners to various products, people will get turned off and go somewhere else.

Remember that your readers may be looking for information on how to solve a problem, or just want to enjoy some reading about a topic that they share an interest in with you. Overloading them with products to buy shouldn’t be what your blog is about. And if you do put too many links or banners in a post, especially with blogger, you will probably get your blog deleted.

To find items from TripleClicks that you think might work on your blog, take a look at the image below. This is how I find items to advertise.

I use the advanced filter search in TripleClicks. Just click on Products, and then Advanced Search. You can select different filters to find different categories of items. In this example, I searched for items with at least a 4.5 rating, the best selling, and the ones that had free shipping in the Jewelry department.

You can search all kinds of different ways. Just play around with the different filters to see what comes up. You can’t break anything, so start searching. If you haven’t found something to blog about, maybe looking for items will help you find a topic that interests you.

Once you find some items you think will fit well with your blog, you can create banners that should work nicely with your topic. Just use the SFI Toolbox to get to the tools to create a banner you like.

Next time, a little info on Facebook, You Tube and Google+

Previous lessons
Make Money With SFI – Part 1
Make Money With SFI – Part 2
Make Money With SFI – Part 3
Make Money With SFI – Part 4
35x SUPPORT
Scott L.

Canada

Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

Posted over 2 years ago

I hope that everyone has been keeping up with this . This is really some great information that can be applied to your training regimen. Great posts Scott. Thank You for all this information.
I hope that everyone has been keeping up with this . This is really some great information that can be applied to your training regimen.

Great posts Scott. Thank You for all this information.
Ed H.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Thanks Scott for all your help! Great info for new and old affiliates.
Thanks Scott for all your help! Great info for new and old affiliates.
Brenda H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Nothing could better helpful than your tips. Impressive all.. Scott!
Nothing could better helpful than your tips. Impressive all.. Scott!

Posted over 2 years ago

Thank you for the latest addition to the series, Scott! I am enjoying each one, and learn a great deal from them. I will definitely be looking forward to the next installment..... Kind regards, Lauree
Thank you for the latest addition to the series, Scott! I am enjoying each one, and learn a great deal from them. I will definitely be looking forward to the next installment.....

Kind regards, Lauree

Posted over 2 years ago

Learning in progress at Scott's Academy! lol. Keeping tabs for reference and prosperity. Thanks again Scott .
Learning in progress at Scott's Academy! lol. Keeping tabs for reference and prosperity.
Thanks again Scott .
8x SUPPORT
Maurice O.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Thanks Scott for the continuing process of learning how to make money. Without advertising,your biz will just be a learning process. Try to put one new thing into process each month.
Thanks Scott for the continuing process of learning how to make money.
Without advertising,your biz will just be a learning process.
Try to put one new thing into process each month.

Posted over 2 years ago

Good morning I think your lessons in part will help the affiliates in many way thanks for the same.
Good morning
I think your lessons in part will help the affiliates in many way
thanks for the same.
2x SUPPORT
Jayashree R.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Great tips, dear Scott. It's very useful for newbies as well as experienced affiliates. Thank you for sharing. Have a nice day!
Great tips, dear Scott. It's very useful for newbies as well as experienced affiliates. Thank you for sharing. Have a nice day!
38x SUPPORT
Gopakumar R.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

You are awesome Scott!! Thanks for all the great tips that new and old affiliates can use for making money with SFI. Have a great day everyone!! Wishing you all the best!!
You are awesome Scott!!
Thanks for all the great tips that new and old affiliates can use for making money with SFI.

Have a great day everyone!!
Wishing you all the best!!

Posted over 2 years ago

Thank you Scott again :collision: for one more valuable lesson. All the best! Tijana :bowtie:
Thank you Scott again
for one more valuable lesson.

All the best!

Tijana
3x SUPPORT
Tijana B.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Thank you Sir Scott! It is always important for any business to learn and apply how to search and sell the best products! :running:
Thank you Sir Scott! It is always important for any business to learn and apply how to search and sell the best products!

| Edit settings