Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

GREAT QUESTION

How can I inspire others even if I have not yet earned from SFI?

Posted about 1 year ago, edited about 1 year ago

Nicolas M

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

If they ask, simply be honest with them. Something like: I just enrolled recently and after learning how the system works, I can see great possibilites. The key is to use the FREE training and start applying what you learn on a consistent basis. https://www.sfimg.com/Training/GeneralTraining
If they ask, simply be honest with them. Something like:

I just enrolled recently and after learning how the system works, I can see great possibilites. The key is to use the FREE training and start applying what you learn on a consistent basis.

www.sfimg.com/Training/GeneralTraining
17x SUPPORT
Erich W

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Work hard, educate yourself about SFI, educate yourself about marketing, be an example of everything you want your PSA's to be.
Work hard, educate yourself about SFI, educate yourself about marketing, be an example of everything you want your PSA's to be.
161x SUPPORT
Randy I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Nicolas Great question. The fact that you`re still here traying to be successful is enough to be inspirational. It says you`re aware of the possibilities by this job. All the best!
Hi Nicolas
Great question.
The fact that you`re still here traying to be successful is enough to be inspirational.
It says you`re aware of the possibilities by this job.
All the best!
SUPPORT
Radmila D

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, Nicolas! Inspire them by your commitment and persistance. Show that you believe in SFI bussiness, invest in your status, advertize, read and learn, work and communicate with your team. Set up your goals, make plans and focus on success. That will be inspiring for others. Best regards!
Hi, Nicolas!
Inspire them by your commitment and persistance. Show that you believe in SFI bussiness, invest in your status, advertize, read and learn, work and communicate with your team. Set up your goals, make plans and focus on success. That will be inspiring for others.

Best regards!
20x SUPPORT
Olivera F

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Nicolas Great question......... Hi Nicolas Great question.Hi Nicolas Great question.
Hi Nicolas
Great question.........
Hi Nicolas
Great question.Hi Nicolas
Great question.
izeta p

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Liked by Ella T

Posted 2 months ago

Nicolas You can only inspire others when you inspire yourself. That self-motivation takes you to places where you surprise yourself and that is what I would be looking for if I were you! But I am not you and therefore you need to ask yourself some pertinent questions before you can honestly provide answers to your team members. Ask yourself....... 1. What have I done in the past (nearly 2 years) to create an income? 2. What have I given into the business to get out of it? 3. Have I exploited the full potential of TripleClicks? 4. How have you strategised to achieve your goals, and I assume correctly that you have goals? 5. You have understood the core concept of the business - building an active team which will bring in commissions provided you are also active. 6. How have you set an example that your team members will want to follow you? 7. In 2 years you have participated in the Forum 7 times (posted), how will your team notice your presence? This is no reflection on how many times you have communicated with your team members who obviously wish to see progress! 8. Do you believe you have progressed in your business? My view is that whatever you want in life, you must follow it and get it. No one else will do it for you. If you want to earn in SFI, you will have to start somewhere. How about TripleClicks sales? This is what I concentrated on in the initial months of joining SFI and it brought in good cash from the profit as I searched for affiliates who would join my team.
Nicolas

You can only inspire others when you inspire yourself. That self-motivation takes you to places where you surprise yourself and that is what I would be looking for if I were you! But I am not you and therefore you need to ask yourself some pertinent questions before you can honestly provide answers to your team members.

Ask yourself.......

1. What have I done in the past (nearly 2 years) to create an income?
2. What have I given into the business to get out of it?
3. Have I exploited the full potential of TripleClicks?
4. How have you strategised to achieve your goals, and I assume correctly that you have goals?
5. You have understood the core concept of the business - building an active team which will bring in commissions provided you are also active.
6. How have you set an example that your team members will want to follow you?
7. In 2 years you have participated in the Forum 7 times (posted), how will your team notice your presence? This is no reflection on how many times you have communicated with your team members who obviously wish to see progress!
8. Do you believe you have progressed in your business?

My view is that whatever you want in life, you must follow it and get it. No one else will do it for you. If you want to earn in SFI, you will have to start somewhere. How about TripleClicks sales? This is what I concentrated on in the initial months of joining SFI and it brought in good cash from the profit as I searched for affiliates who would join my team.
4x SUPPORT
Nafisa P

Kenya

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Nicolas In order to inspire others, first of all, you have to believe in what you are doing. Try using the tools provided by the company, become a team leader, enroll PSAs daily, teach them to do the same, and they will follow you. You have to set a good example for your team. They are inspired if their team leader is inspired. Best wishes
Hi Nicolas
In order to inspire others, first of all, you have to believe in what you are doing. Try using the tools provided by the company, become a team leader, enroll PSAs daily, teach them to do the same, and they will follow you. You have to set a good example for your team. They are inspired if their team leader is inspired.
Best wishes
Daniela K

Macedonia

Posted 2 months ago

You can inspire others to join and stay in SFI even when you yourself has not earned. I simply tell them that SFI is a good network with the ability to give you a residual income if you will dedicate your time and have the patience to work hard in it. I equally make them to understand that it is not a ponzzy scheme or a get rich quick network but it is a network that rewards hard work and diligence and when finally they register you continue to mentor and encourage through the first confused month in SFI
You can inspire others to join and stay in SFI even when you yourself has not earned. I simply tell them that SFI is a good network with the ability to give you a residual income if you will dedicate your time and have the patience to work hard in it. I equally make them to understand that it is not a ponzzy scheme or a get rich quick network but it is a network that rewards hard work and diligence and when finally they register you continue to mentor and encourage through the first confused month in SFI
Angela O

Nigeria

Liked by Don M Lediana H

Posted 2 months ago

you have to be inspired first by doing all the necessary actions going through the lessions and the trainings
you have to be inspired first by doing all the necessary actions going through the lessions and the trainings
SUPPORT
Fridah K

Kenya

Liked by Don M

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Nicolas i once ask myself this question but i overcame it! 1. i inspire others by being active - once you are active people will want to know and they will ask question 2 i remind them they are in a contest so strive to be the best 3. discover something new(always tell them something new and they will look up to you for more) 4. i make them understand you have to work to be paid 5. tell them each of your achievement and teach them how you got there - they will believe in you
Hi Nicolas
i once ask myself this question but i overcame it!
1. i inspire others by being active - once you are active people will want to know and they will ask question
2 i remind them they are in a contest so strive to be the best
3. discover something new(always tell them something new and they will look up to you for more)
4. i make them understand you have to work to be paid
5. tell them each of your achievement and teach them how you got there - they will believe in you
SUPPORT
Dogara J

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=865650]Hi, Nicolas! Inspire them by your commitment and persistance. Show that you believe in SFI bussiness, invest in your status, advertize, read and learn, work and communicate with your team. Set up your goals, make plans and focus on success. That will be inspiring for others. Best regards![/quote] Olivera odličan odgovor...Hvala i meni ste puno pomogli
Olivera F posted:
Hi, Nicolas!
Inspire them by your commitment and persistance. Show that you believe in SFI bussiness, invest in your status, advertize, read and learn, work and communicate with your team. Set up your goals, make plans and focus on success. That will be inspiring for others.

Best regards!

Olivera odličan odgovor...Hvala i meni ste puno pomogli
Slobodanka B

Serbia

| Edit settings