SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Lets Talk Daily Communications

Posted over 2 years ago More by Maree W.

I thought I would share my training with members not in my SFI Team. :thumbsup: I tell all by team once they have finished with the SFI Daily to do. To go and communicate with their members. One.... Click the tab above Top Movers. Click the name of the individual. A Box will appear Where it reads Send an E-Card: Select the card from the drop down box. Click Go A Box will appear Thank you E-Cards With your Mouse Left Click the Card you wish to send. A Box will appear. Enter the subject line. Example. Team support from your sponsor. Copy and paste a message into the empty box you see. Designed at your computer ready to duplicate with your team. Make it a friendly welcome to new members, Or a Well done for achievements etc. click The Box I Agree. Then click SEND MESSAGE> All done. Once you have finished Click the X at the top right of your computer to close the browser window. Cheers Maree.
I thought I would share my training with members not in my SFI Team.

I tell all by team once they have finished with the SFI Daily to do.
To go and communicate with their members.

One.... Click the tab above Top Movers.
Click the name of the individual.
A Box will appear Where it reads Send an E-Card:
Select the card from the drop down box. Click Go
A Box will appear
Thank you E-Cards
With your Mouse Left Click the Card you wish to send.

A Box will appear. Enter the subject line.
Example. Team support from your sponsor.
Copy and paste a message into the empty box you see.
Designed at your computer ready to duplicate with your team.
Make it a friendly welcome to new members, Or a Well done for achievements etc.

click The Box I Agree.
Then click SEND MESSAGE>
All done.

Once you have finished Click the X at the top right of your computer to close the browser window.
Cheers Maree.
29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

Posted over 2 years ago

Thanks Maree, for your training tip will share with team. I see your at Gold Status you teach like a Diamond Leader! Congrats being Gold and one day be Diamond thanks again for your guidance.:thumbsup::smiley:
Thanks Maree, for your training tip will share with team. I see your at Gold Status you teach like a Diamond Leader!
Congrats being Gold and one day be Diamond thanks again for your guidance.
18x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted over 2 years ago

Hi Maree:smile: Thanks for the nice tip [img]https://i.imgur.com/C7X2ohI.png[/img] Stay blessed
Hi Maree

Thanks for the nice tip

Stay blessed
88x SUPPORT
Manohar L.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Myles R. Darko S.

Posted over 2 years ago

Thank you, Maree, for another great tip!
Thank you, Maree, for another great tip!

Posted over 2 years ago

Hi Maree, very good information. you are showing us, please share it with this group
Hi Maree, very good information. you are showing us, please share it with this group
22x SUPPORT
Maria P.

Venezuela

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Darko S.

Posted over 2 years ago

Thank you Maree for your another valuable great post. :clap: Stay blessed and hope your work will be the on the top .. [img]https://i.imgur.com/O6cB9qE.jpg[/img]
Thank you Maree for your another valuable great post.

Stay blessed and hope your work will be the on the top ..

Posted over 2 years ago

I won 50 VP as last DG
I won 50 VP as last DG
14x SUPPORT
Md. R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Darko S.

Posted over 2 years ago

There are many people in SFI. Some are helpful, some are not. Some communicate, some do not. There are several people I see in the Forum who are willing to help other members whether they are in their team, or not. Maree, you certainly come into this category. Always there for others. You are an inspiration and I thank you for all the help I have received even though I am not in your immediate downline. I am so pleased to have you as a friend.
There are many people in SFI. Some are helpful, some are not. Some communicate, some do not. There are several people I see in the Forum who are willing to help other members whether they are in their team, or not. Maree, you certainly come into this category. Always there for others. You are an inspiration and I thank you for all the help I have received even though I am not in your immediate downline. I am so pleased to have you as a friend.

Posted over 2 years ago

Hi Maree, Your great post will train us how to communicate with other members. Thank you for the sharing.
Hi Maree,
Your great post will train us how to communicate with other members. Thank you for the sharing.

Posted over 2 years ago More by Maree W.

Thanks Janet. I enjoy communicating with all my new friends at SFI. The key is to build SFI strong. Whether in my team or not. We all benefit. :house_with_garden:
Thanks Janet. I enjoy communicating with all my new friends at SFI.
The key is to build SFI strong. Whether in my team or not.
We all benefit.

29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

| Edit settings