Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The SECRET to Financial Freedom: TC Sales Volume

must-read post

Posted about 1 year ago More by Harold G.

Hello Everyone, I don't want to start a firestorm here, but I can't hold my peace any longer about a very important dynamic that almost everyone seems to overlook (with exception of a few SFI affiliates). Sadly, many gurus even overlook this VITAL dynamic to the success of all of our business, and some of them have even pushed this notion aside too readily because of pricing/cost of shipping, etc. [quote]Vital (definition): [b]necessary to the existence, continuance, or well-being of something; indispensable; essential: [/b][/quote] The bottom line is this: [u]TripleClicks products are the essential-indispensible-key dynamic to each of us earning a good second income all the way to financial freedom.[/u] [b]In short, TC products are the KEY to your and my financial freedom in this business.[/b] I've seen so many people complain about prices or cost of shipping, and they consider NOT buying products for those reasons a good business decision. Really? Based on my successful experience in network marketing (even before this business), the answer is emphatically, "No! Not so." [u]No one will gain financial freedom being devoted to and advocating clicking our way for "free" VP (that free VP costs all of us money) and duplicating that economically empty practice throughout our downline, and even spreading this erroneous notion throughout the SFI community through this forum.[/u] My mentors in network marketing during my formidable years in the industry taught me that this thinking/reasoning was the product of broke mentality. My first reaction was anger; I felt deeply insulted. But I found that they were right. The money that pays all of us for EVERY VP earned comes from TripleClicks Sales Volume. If the only thing that took place in SFI by EVERY affiliate was clicking for free VP--the opportuniy would crumble--and NO ONE would ever make a penny! Do you want a raise? Produce Sales Volume!!! How? Do TWO THINGS. And don't do one without the other. Generate sales (PRMs) and purchase some products regularly. Money is an issue? Well--in another business I bought toothpaste that cost 3 times more than the Crest I used. Guess what, Crest never bought me a Cadillac. That toothpaste (and other products in the system) did! Proctor & Gamble never sent me a commission, or even a rebate (lol), those products I used, sold, and promoted throughout my team sent me big bonuses. SFI? We have PLENTY of products from which to choose. These products CAN DO the same thing for each of us if we will just simply take some steps even if uncomfortable ones. If you feel you can't afford to buy some products from your business--YOU CAN'T AFFORD not to. :) --Success mentality in network marketing 101. If you don't buy and use your own products, how can you successfully market PRMs? How can you promote them to your downline? How will you ever gain financial freedom??? ??? Shipping costs? I see those costs as a cost in financing my financial freedom? How do you see it? Cost of our products? Let the market compete within the TripleClicks culture. Choose the best products for the best price. Remember, our products are the KEY to our financial freedom--everyones! How many can I buy? As many as you can--commit to one, two, or three, or more each month. Then talk about what you do with your team--and share/promote the benefits or qualities of our products. -----The cost? Did that come up again? If the cost of our products will finance financial freedom for each of us--how are they worth now?? Success begins with an attitude--a right attitude. As you use our products, you will find you will sell more of or products--via PRMs as well as through the purchases of your team members. We can't dismiss this, gloss this process over, or apologize to people about this vital aspect of our business. I know there are those who would like to refute what I'm saying...I'm going to ask you to just swallow this medicine instead. SFI is a business that has no upfront costs to join. It is global. It allows us to immediately build a distribution team (if we will sell and purchase products) all over the world. There are no requirements as far as SFI is concerned about buying products. But honestly, YOUR AND MY SUCCESS in becoming financially free DOES require producing Sales Volume through two avenues: Sales and Transfer Buying. I didn't sugar coat this. It's what it will take for big and lasting success--VITAL to your and my success. What I shared is the pattern of any and every SUCCESSFUL network marketing/affiliate program out there. Why? Because this dynamic is vital--necessary to the existance--of the realization of each our financial freedom! Now Let's Go Diamond Together. --Hal
Hello Everyone,

I don't want to start a firestorm here, but I can't hold my peace any longer about a very important dynamic that almost everyone seems to overlook (with exception of a few SFI affiliates). Sadly, many gurus even overlook this VITAL dynamic to the success of all of our business, and some of them have even pushed this notion aside too readily because of pricing/cost of shipping, etc.

Vital (definition): necessary to the existence, continuance, or well-being of something; indispensable; essential:

The bottom line is this: TripleClicks products are the essential-indispensible-key dynamic to each of us earning a good second income all the way to financial freedom. In short, TC products are the KEY to your and my financial freedom in this business.

I've seen so many people complain about prices or cost of shipping, and they consider NOT buying products for those reasons a good business decision. Really? Based on my successful experience in network marketing (even before this business), the answer is emphatically, "No! Not so."

No one will gain financial freedom being devoted to and advocating clicking our way for "free" VP (that free VP costs all of us money) and duplicating that economically empty practice throughout our downline, and even spreading this erroneous notion throughout the SFI community through this forum. My mentors in network marketing during my formidable years in the industry taught me that this thinking/reasoning was the product of broke mentality. My first reaction was anger; I felt deeply insulted. But I found that they were right. The money that pays all of us for EVERY VP earned comes from TripleClicks Sales Volume. If the only thing that took place in SFI by EVERY affiliate was clicking for free VP--the opportuniy would crumble--and NO ONE would ever make a penny!

Do you want a raise? Produce Sales Volume!!!

How? Do TWO THINGS. And don't do one without the other. Generate sales (PRMs) and purchase some products regularly.

Money is an issue? Well--in another business I bought toothpaste that cost 3 times more than the Crest I used. Guess what, Crest never bought me a Cadillac. That toothpaste (and other products in the system) did! Proctor & Gamble never sent me a commission, or even a rebate (lol), those products I used, sold, and promoted throughout my team sent me big bonuses. SFI? We have PLENTY of products from which to choose. These products CAN DO the same thing for each of us if we will just simply take some steps even if uncomfortable ones. If you feel you can't afford to buy some products from your business--YOU CAN'T AFFORD not to. :) --Success mentality in network marketing 101.

If you don't buy and use your own products, how can you successfully market PRMs? How can you promote them to your downline? How will you ever gain financial freedom??? ???

Shipping costs? I see those costs as a cost in financing my financial freedom? How do you see it?

Cost of our products? Let the market compete within the TripleClicks culture. Choose the best products for the best price. Remember, our products are the KEY to our financial freedom--everyones! How many can I buy? As many as you can--commit to one, two, or three, or more each month. Then talk about what you do with your team--and share/promote the benefits or qualities of our products. -----The cost? Did that come up again? If the cost of our products will finance financial freedom for each of us--how are they worth now?? Success begins with an attitude--a right attitude.

As you use our products, you will find you will sell more of or products--via PRMs as well as through the purchases of your team members.

We can't dismiss this, gloss this process over, or apologize to people about this vital aspect of our business. I know there are those who would like to refute what I'm saying...I'm going to ask you to just swallow this medicine instead.

SFI is a business that has no upfront costs to join. It is global. It allows us to immediately build a distribution team (if we will sell and purchase products) all over the world. There are no requirements as far as SFI is concerned about buying products. But honestly, YOUR AND MY SUCCESS in becoming financially free DOES require producing Sales Volume through two avenues: Sales and Transfer Buying.

I didn't sugar coat this. It's what it will take for big and lasting success--VITAL to your and my success. What I shared is the pattern of any and every SUCCESSFUL network marketing/affiliate program out there. Why? Because this dynamic is vital--necessary to the existance--of the realization of each our financial freedom!

Now Let's Go Diamond Together.
--Hal
15x SUPPORT
Harold G.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Thank you Harold ! for the motivational and informative article. Wish you the great success at SFI [img]https://i.imgur.com/p37nB6o.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/I6kyiFS.jpg[/img]
Thank you Harold ! for the motivational and informative article. Wish you the great success at SFI

11x SUPPORT
VEENA D.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Hi Harold, Great post do believe investing in our business and tell the team and downline to think the same.
Hi Harold,

Great post do believe investing in our business and tell the team and downline to think the same.
18x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago 1 Reply

Hi, Indeed a Great Post and Showing a True picture as what has to be focus on and how .... Please allow me to share this post with all my team members and I assume you have approved it ... Stay Blessed ..
Hi,

Indeed a Great Post and Showing a True picture as what has to be focus on and how .... Please allow me to share this post with all my team members and I assume you have approved it ...

Stay Blessed ..
333x SUPPORT
Nishat K.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Fully support & agree. If each and everyone of us can replace what we bought every month from the grocers as well as festive products from the malls and other online outlets to purchasing from our TripleClicks stores then we will have financial freedom. The necessities of every day uses can be purchased here at our TC Stores. Christmas & New Year is also around so everyone happy shopping at TC.
Fully support & agree. If each and everyone of us can replace what we bought every month from the grocers as well as festive products from the malls and other online outlets to purchasing from our TripleClicks stores then we will have financial freedom. The necessities of every day uses can be purchased here at our TC Stores. Christmas & New Year is also around so everyone happy shopping at TC.
WONG C.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

This was a good motivated word to continue shopping for products in TC to grow income .
This was a good motivated word to continue shopping for products in TC to grow income .
2x SUPPORT
SALAMI S.

Ghana

Posted about 1 year ago More by Kay B. 1 Reply

Yesterday I bought 21 items for $122.13, with no shipping cost; and received 1096 VP, and 110 MRP. This was all transfer buying paid with money that would otherwise have gone somewhere else for the very same things but with no VP or MRP. Do your holiday shopping now so it arrives on time.
Yesterday I bought 21 items for $122.13, with no shipping cost; and received 1096 VP, and 110 MRP. This was all transfer buying paid with money that would otherwise have gone somewhere else for the very same things but with no VP or MRP.

Do your holiday shopping now so it arrives on time.
33x SUPPORT
Kay B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Bravo Harold ! Great post !!! Straight into the essence of this business !!! Thank you so much ! And, of course - Let's Go Diamond Together !!!
Bravo Harold !

Great post !!! Straight into the essence of this business !!!

Thank you so much ! And, of course - Let's Go Diamond Together !!!

300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted about 1 year ago

Thank you Hal. This is a super informative post on creating the way to our financial freedom! It's important we all see the big picture and create our Goals accordingly. That will truly lead us to our financial freedom. I would be very glad to share this with my team. I hope that's fine with you, with full credits to you. Thanks again!
Thank you Hal. This is a super informative post on creating the way to our financial freedom! It's important we all see the big picture and create our Goals accordingly. That will truly lead us to our financial freedom.
I would be very glad to share this with my team. I hope that's fine with you, with full credits to you.
Thanks again!

6x SUPPORT
Aarti S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Thanks Hal, reminds me I must look at what else I can buy on TC ... & encourage all my team to do the same! Hope all SFI Affiliates will follow your suggestions.
Thanks Hal, reminds me I must look at what else I can buy on TC ... & encourage all my team to do the same!
Hope all SFI Affiliates will follow your suggestions.
Chris O.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Thanks bro,I found the article interesting and would like to emulate it henceforth.
Thanks bro,I found the article interesting and would like to emulate it henceforth.
Kolawole A.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 year ago

What a wonderful reasoning, so impacting and educating
What a wonderful reasoning, so impacting and educating
udobong u.

Nigeria

| Edit settings