Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why some of CSAs are reassignable and others are not reassignable?

Posted about 1 year ago More by Selena P.

25x SUPPORT
Selena P.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Muhammad O. 1 Reply

Pl have a look here. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215051&referrer=search
Pl have a look here.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215051&referrer=search
39x SUPPORT
Muhammad O.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago More by Selena P. 1 Reply

[quote=695271]Pl have a look here. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215051&referrer=search[/quote] Thanks, Muhamed. I found an answer to the question "What are the best ways to use the CSA Reassignment tool?", but unfortunately, in this source I haven't found an answer to my question. In Genealogy "Reassign" tab you could find different categories of CSAs- some of them can be reassigned, some of them not. I wonder why they are different.
Muhammad O. posted:
Pl have a look here.

Thanks, Muhamed. I found an answer to the question "What are the best ways to use the CSA Reassignment tool?", but unfortunately, in this source I haven't found an answer to my question. In Genealogy "Reassign" tab you could find different categories of CSAs- some of them can be reassigned, some of them not. I wonder why they are different.
25x SUPPORT
Selena P.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Wayne C. 1 Reply

Hello Selena P., Many CSAs cannot be reassigned because they have been "reassigned to you" A affiliate in SFI can only be reassigned one time. You also cannot reassign any CSAs who are EA2 or higher. You also cannot reassign any "second home" CSAs simply because they have been "reassigned" to you. To Your Success
Hello Selena P.,

Many CSAs cannot be reassigned because they have been "reassigned to you" A affiliate in SFI can only be reassigned one time.

You also cannot reassign any CSAs who are EA2 or higher.

You also cannot reassign any "second home" CSAs simply because they have been "reassigned" to you.

To Your Success
55x SUPPORT
Wayne C.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Selena P. 1 Reply

[quote=695303]Hello Selena P., Many CSAs cannot be reassigned because they have been "reassigned to you" A affiliate in SFI can only be reassigned one time. You also cannot reassign any CSAs who are EA2 or higher. You also cannot reassign any "second home" CSAs simply because they have been "reassigned" to you. To Your Success[/quote] Thanks, Wayne. If my upline, for exemple, reassigned me many CSAs this week they are not reassignable to my PSA, right? Non reassignable CSAs are usually reassigned by somebody to me, right? Is it possible to track the origin (source) of new CSAs somehow?
Wayne C. posted:
Hello Selena P.,

Many CSAs cannot be reassigned because they have been "reassigned to you" A affiliate in SFI can only be reassigned one time.

You also cannot reassign any "second home" CSAs simply because they have been "reassigned" to you.

To Your Success

Thanks, Wayne. If my upline, for exemple, reassigned me many CSAs this week they are not reassignable to my PSA, right? Non reassignable CSAs are usually reassigned by somebody to me, right? Is it possible to track the origin (source) of new CSAs somehow?
25x SUPPORT
Selena P.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Muhammad O.

[quote=695288][quote=695271]Pl have a look here. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215051&referrer=search[/quote] Thanks, Muhamed. I found an answer to the question "What are the best ways to use the CSA Reassignment tool?", but unfortunately, in this source I haven't found an answer to my question. In Genealogy "Reassign" tab you could find different categories of CSAs- some of them can be reassigned, some of them not. I wonder why they are different. [/quote] May you plz visit this link for little more on subject. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=211449&referrer=search
Selena P. posted:
Muhammad O. posted:
Pl have a look here.

Thanks, Muhamed. I found an answer to the question "What are the best ways to use the CSA Reassignment tool?", but unfortunately, in this source I haven't found an answer to my question. In Genealogy "Reassign" tab you could find different categories of CSAs- some of them can be reassigned, some of them not. I wonder why they are different.

May you plz visit this link for little more on subject.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=211449&referrer=search
39x SUPPORT
Muhammad O.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago More by Wayne C. 1 Reply

Hello Selena P., That is right - you cannot reassign those who have been given to you. As far as their original source as to where they came from - you may not be able to find out - but you can see who their original sponsor was by clicking on their name - or their sponsors ID number listed in your genealogy pages. To Your Success
Hello Selena P.,

That is right - you cannot reassign those who have been given to you.

As far as their original source as to where they came from - you may not be able to find out - but you can see who their original sponsor was by clicking on their name - or their sponsors ID number listed in your genealogy pages.

To Your Success
55x SUPPORT
Wayne C.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago More by Selena P.

[quote=695321]Hello Selena P., That is right - you cannot reassign those who have been given to you. As far as their original source as to where they came from - you may not be able to find out - but you can see who their original sponsor was by clicking on their name - or their sponsors ID number listed in your genealogy pages. To Your Success[/quote] I can not see the ID of My Sponsor, they belong to different Sponsors. I checked many times. I am sure my Sponsor sent me many CSAs, as she told me but I could not recognize them. They should be reassignable, I think so.
Wayne C. posted:
Hello Selena P.,

That is right - you cannot reassign those who have been given to you.

As far as their original source as to where they came from - you may not be able to find out - but you can see who their original sponsor was by clicking on their name - or their sponsors ID number listed in your genealogy pages.

To Your Success

I can not see the ID of My Sponsor, they belong to different Sponsors. I checked many times. I am sure my Sponsor sent me many CSAs, as she told me but I could not recognize them. They should be reassignable, I think so.
25x SUPPORT
Selena P.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

CSA Reassignments are a powerful tool for all TLs (Team Leaders) and up. Why is this a tool to be excited about? Because by strategically reassigning CSAs, you can provide the incentive for many members of your group to both become EAs and maintain the minimum rank of EA every month! Reassigning CSAs works exactly like reassigning PSAs. Simply go to the REASSIGNMENT tab on your Genealogy and choose the CSAs you want to reassign and to whom. Reassignment happens instantly and your recipients will receive an email notice of all the CSAs you've reassigned to them. Note that the email, sent after midnight, is a RECAP of the reassignments received. That is, if you reassign 50 CSAs to someone, they won't get 50 separate notices. Instead, they will receive ONE notice informing them that 50 new CSAs have been reassigned to them by you, and with directions for how to locate them in their Genealogy and start interacting with them.
CSA Reassignments are a powerful tool for all TLs (Team Leaders) and up.

Why is this a tool to be excited about? Because by strategically reassigning CSAs, you can provide the incentive for many members of your group to both become EAs and maintain the minimum rank of EA every month!

Reassigning CSAs works exactly like reassigning PSAs. Simply go to the REASSIGNMENT tab on your Genealogy and choose the CSAs you want to reassign and to whom. Reassignment happens instantly and your recipients will receive an email notice of all the CSAs you've reassigned to them.
Note that the email, sent after midnight, is a RECAP of the reassignments received. That is, if you reassign 50 CSAs to someone, they won't get 50 separate notices. Instead, they will receive ONE notice informing them that 50 new CSAs have been reassigned to them by you, and with directions for how to locate them in their Genealogy and start interacting with them.
Farid M.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago More by Wayne C.

Hello Selena P., " I can not see the ID of My Sponsor, they belong to different Sponsors. I checked many times. I am sure my Sponsor sent me many CSAs, as she told me but I could not recognize them. They should be reassignable, I think so." It is true that you will only see the original sponsor of your CSA was. But you will NOT be able to see who reassigned them to you - that is not listed. You can ask your sponsor what "date" they were reassigned to you then use the filters in your genealogy to find them by date you received them. Sorry [b]NO[/b] CSAs that were reassigned to you can ever be reassigned again. To Your Success
Hello Selena P.,

" I can not see the ID of My Sponsor, they belong to different Sponsors. I checked many times. I am sure my Sponsor sent me many CSAs, as she told me but I could not recognize them. They should be reassignable, I think so."

It is true that you will only see the original sponsor of your CSA was. But you will NOT be able to see who reassigned them to you - that is not listed.

You can ask your sponsor what "date" they were reassigned to you then use the filters in your genealogy to find them by date you received them.

Sorry NO CSAs that were reassigned to you can ever be reassigned again.

To Your Success
55x SUPPORT
Wayne C.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago 1 Reply

Selena, if you go to your Genealogy and click on the REASSIGN tab, you will get something like this [img]https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15073294_1152550091466964_2373317471779136055_n.jpg?oh=dc3c839446c27a6c8b01961a5617f5ae&oe=58D31203[/img] But, a lot of my CSAs are Second home CSAs and I still see YES beside their names
Selena,
if you go to your Genealogy and click on the REASSIGN tab, you will get
something like this

But, a lot of my CSAs are Second home CSAs and I still see YES beside their names
117x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,161 | Followers: 1,505 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 year ago More by Philip P. 1 Reply

[quote=695311][quote=695303]Hello Selena P., Many CSAs cannot be reassigned because they have been "reassigned to you" A affiliate in SFI can only be reassigned one time. You also cannot reassign any CSAs who are EA2 or higher. You also cannot reassign any "second home" CSAs simply because they have been "reassigned" to you. To Your Success[/quote] Thanks, Wayne. If my upline, for exemple, reassigned me many CSAs this week they are not reassignable to my PSA, right? Non reassignable CSAs are usually reassigned by somebody to me, right? Is it possible to track the origin (source) of new CSAs somehow?[/quote] Selena, you can filter your Genealogy by CSA source. Some of the sources listed are Second Home, Reassignment, CSA Exchange , CSA Rewards and several contest sources among others. Go to the second filter line and search for CSA source.
Selena P. posted:
Wayne C. posted:
Hello Selena P.,

To Your Success

Thanks, Wayne. If my upline, for exemple, reassigned me many CSAs this week they are not reassignable to my PSA, right? Non reassignable CSAs are usually reassigned by somebody to me, right? Is it possible to track the origin (source) of new CSAs somehow?

Selena, you can filter your Genealogy by CSA source. Some of the sources listed are Second Home, Reassignment, CSA Exchange , CSA Rewards and several contest sources among others. Go to the second filter line and search for CSA source.
21x SUPPORT
Philip P.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Lászlóné S.

| Edit settings