Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

GREAT QUESTION

What is your daily routine to ensure that you have done your best to be successful in this business?

Posted 10 months ago, edited 10 months ago

What is your daily routine to ensure that you have done your best to be successful in this business?
Mark & Urseureka B.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

The best way to answer your question is to point you to this Forum discussion - https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=70135. Add to this: marketing TrippleClicks products (Advertising), recruiting new affiliates and motivating your PSA's and CSA's. Oh do not forget - enjoy what you are doing!
The best way to answer your question is to point you to this Forum discussion - www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=70135.

Add to this: marketing TrippleClicks products (Advertising), recruiting new affiliates and motivating your PSA's and CSA's.
Oh do not forget - enjoy what you are doing!
SUPPORT
Christo V.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Earn your daily goals, read news, communication with the team.
Earn your daily goals, read news, communication with the team.
51x SUPPORT
Vlasta B.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

I set my goals for the day/week, follow through and make sure that I complete what I have started out to do.
I set my goals for the day/week, follow through and make sure that I complete what I have started out to do.
13x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Hi Mark :star: Check my mail. Daily tasks (red tabs) Communication with PSA (existing) Check my blog, edit (if it is necessary) Check greeting message for PSA Put ads on social networks, paid ad or manually advertising, [b]be online[/b], when I advertised - PSA will not wait. If communication is established, I was lucky then. Every day, say hello to my PSA, related to this How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295 Best regards:star:
Hi Mark

Check my mail.
Daily tasks (red tabs)
Communication with PSA (existing)
Check my blog, edit (if it is necessary)
Check greeting message for PSA
Put ads on social networks, paid ad or manually advertising,
be online, when I advertised - PSA will not wait.
If communication is established, I was lucky then.
Every day, say hello to my PSA, related to this
How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295
Best regards
25x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

1. I do every day at least 10VPs. While clicking tabs I turn back and read some useful tips and stream posts to keep in touch with news and be motivated. Later on I read some Forum posts - it helps me to learn a lot, be part of community and to keep in contact. If I find appropriate I try to answer some post and to be helpful to somebody, too. 2. I check my Movers tab and see which member need to be contacted separately from Team mailings, if it is needed - for some recognition, or for some helpful tips, or just motivation. 3. I look my Goals tab and see what can I advance in my work to get closer to my goals, I enter fb and put some ads and try to advertise daily. I refresh my fan page with some post or notes few times a week. 4, I try to learn every day some new thing about advertising and I keep blogging my 2 blogs as much often I can. 5. I am searching for some TripleClicks product to advertise and lately I am doing some product listing for Christmas, so I choose collection for this. 6. I invest time and money as much as I can, and I try to keep in contact with my Movers when is needed. 7. I persist no matter the present results are. The daily VP Streak is something we shouldn't jump, It all starts there! Regards :-)
1. I do every day at least 10VPs. While clicking tabs I turn back and read some useful tips and stream posts to keep in touch with news and be motivated. Later on I read some Forum posts - it helps me to learn a lot, be part of community and to keep in contact. If I find appropriate I try to answer some post and to be helpful to somebody, too.

2. I check my Movers tab and see which member need to be contacted separately from Team mailings, if it is needed - for some recognition, or for some helpful tips, or just motivation.

3. I look my Goals tab and see what can I advance in my work to get closer to my goals, I enter fb and put some ads and try to advertise daily. I refresh my fan page with some post or notes few times a week.

4, I try to learn every day some new thing about advertising and I keep blogging my 2 blogs as much often I can.

5. I am searching for some TripleClicks product to advertise and lately I am doing some product listing for Christmas, so I choose collection for this.

6. I invest time and money as much as I can, and I try to keep in contact with my Movers when is needed.
7. I persist no matter the present results are. The daily VP Streak is something we shouldn't jump, It all starts there!

Regards :-)
34x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Personally speaking, first and more most I login daily whenever I get time and earn free versa point, play games, participate In forum as it is the best place to learn, advertise daily , check mover list send e cards, resolve issues of my team mates, send emailer, look out for product sellers and Lastly I do at least one thing NEW. Small small steps on daily basis leads to biggest success. Regards
Personally speaking, first and more most I login daily whenever I get time and earn free versa point, play games, participate In forum as it is the best place to learn, advertise daily , check mover list send e cards, resolve issues of my team mates, send emailer, look out for product sellers and Lastly I do at least one thing NEW.

Small small steps on daily basis leads to biggest success.

Regards
329x SUPPORT
Nishat K.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 months ago

First my monthly routine. Put in my SO-standing order as soon as I can. It contains 125 T credits and 20-40 new referrals from Tripleclicks. .............. Now my daily routine I place my ads using one SFI website, or my blogs or websites on as many safe-lists and Biz & Social Communities as I have time to do. These need to be organised to save time. Now come to SFI.Read the News,do the Daily To Do List. Now I treat myself by communicating at this Forum. I can help or ask questions. No other biz I know of offers communication among the Team Leaders. From the 21st of the month on,I get busy placing ads for T Cards.We used to call them Gift Cards. We cannot give them to each other.Just family,friends and strangers. They are worth 300 v.p. a month. Finally, go to Hot Spots.Scroll down to V.P.Ledger.See what you can do to earn the title of EA2 or BTL. This makes your title. Goods must be purchased by you and your Team Leaders to earn you a payday.
First my monthly routine. Put in my SO-standing order as soon as I can.
It contains 125 T credits and 20-40 new referrals from Tripleclicks.
Now my daily routine

I place my ads using one SFI website, or my blogs or websites on as many safe-lists and
Biz & Social Communities as I have time to do. These need to be organised to save time.

Now come to SFI.Read the News,do the Daily To Do List. Now I treat myself by communicating
at this Forum. I can help or ask questions. No other biz I know of offers communication among the Team
Leaders.

From the 21st of the month on,I get busy placing ads for T Cards.We used to call them Gift Cards.
We cannot give them to each other.Just family,friends and strangers. They are worth 300 v.p. a month.

Finally, go to Hot Spots.Scroll down to V.P.Ledger.See what you can do to earn the title of EA2 or BTL.
This makes your title. Goods must be purchased by you and your Team Leaders to earn you a payday.

16x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

Posted 10 months ago

Some ideas in this thread from Ask SC Archives: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10003632
Some ideas in this thread from Ask SC Archives: www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10003632
91x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Post ads, talkto everyonfi and TripleClicks, TripleClicks, check genealogy, send team message, do all my daily action tabs, post flyers, and read everything I can about internet marketing.
Post ads, talkto everyonfi and TripleClicks, TripleClicks, check genealogy, send team message, do all my daily action tabs, post flyers, and read everything I can about internet marketing.
13x SUPPORT
Sara F.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 months ago

Hello Mark, Daily routine of mine is * Daily tasks * Play games * Participate in daily Grand * Advertising SFI and Tripleclicks products * Train PSAs * Being Active on Forum
Hello Mark,
Daily routine of mine is
* Daily tasks
* Play games
* Participate in daily Grand
* Advertising SFI and Tripleclicks products
* Train PSAs
* Being Active on Forum
SUPPORT
Kamal P.

India

Posted 10 months ago

my daily ruitine and make the points on the to do list, I always do the games on tripleclick to try to move up the standings, in more having my facebook page of tripleclick, I always put 4 or 5 links for products to sell from tripleclick, hoping to make some sales. Then I created a blog on google and I insert it on various groups and facebook pages by advertising also tripleclick. and then use other exchange website, here to advertise both SFI and TRIPLECLICK.
my daily ruitine and make the points on the to do list, I always do the games on tripleclick to try to move up the standings, in more having my facebook page of tripleclick, I always put 4 or 5 links for products to sell from tripleclick, hoping to make some sales. Then I created a blog on google and I insert it on various groups and facebook pages by advertising also tripleclick. and then use other exchange website, here to advertise both SFI and TRIPLECLICK.
SUPPORT
vasco r.

Italy

| Edit settings