Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why ZakJack no prizes TC?

Posted 11 months ago

Dragana B.

Serbia

Posted 11 months ago

ZackJack is actually a new amazing game. Presently, gaining more points and receiving badges are the major prizes. After playing ZackJack Game, I advanced to [b]Badge Quest MASTER level[/b]! And I received the following prizes: [b] - A new Master badge. - 20 TCredits - 30 Promo Bids - 150 VP - 150 MRP - 3 bonus entries in the Daily Grand - Badge Bounty entry for this month[/b] I hope this will help.
ZackJack is actually a new amazing game.
Presently, gaining more points and receiving badges are the major prizes.

After playing ZackJack Game, I advanced to Badge Quest MASTER level!
And I received the following prizes:
- A new Master badge.
- 20 TCredits
- 30 Promo Bids
- 150 VP
- 150 MRP
- 3 bonus entries in the Daily Grand
- Badge Bounty entry for this month

I hope this will help.
110x SUPPORT
Adekanbi A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 months ago

I think it's because Jack Zack brings a large number of badges, badges with a quick earn rewards and therefore TC. Good luck !
I think it's because Jack Zack brings a large number of badges, badges with a quick earn rewards and therefore TC. Good luck !
2x SUPPORT
Radmila N.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 months ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
As well as the benefits of badges, for each ZackJack win, you get a bonus entry in the Daily Crown draw, you can earn up to 10 bonus entries per day, where you can win $20 Gift Certificate, TCredits, MRPs and more
As well as the benefits of badges, for each ZackJack win, you get a bonus entry in the Daily Crown draw, you can earn up to 10 bonus entries per day, where you can win $20 Gift Certificate, TCredits, MRPs and more
SUPPORT
Diane A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 months ago

By playing zackjack you can earn cool badges and advance your rank in sfi...but you should make the games you played prime.zackjack is an entertaining game
By playing zackjack you can earn cool badges and advance your rank in sfi...but you should make the games you played prime.zackjack is an entertaining game
SUPPORT
SANI S.

Nigeria

| Edit settings