Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How successful are PRMs purchased on TripleClick?

Posted 11 months ago More by Chinenye N.

Chinenye N.

Nigeria

Posted 11 months ago

Hi Chinenye, You can't purchas PRMs you can win them at auction. Even when you win them you don't know how successful they will be it is up to them what there actions are.
Hi Chinenye,

You can't purchas PRMs you can win them at auction. Even when you win them you don't know how successful they will be it is up to them what there actions are.
17x SUPPORT
Kathleen J.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 11 months ago

I think you mean PSAs (personally sponsored affiliates), not PRMs (personally referred members), but either way, it's a numbers game. If you refer 1000 people to sign up for SFI, a certain % will, depending on the traffic source. If it is a solid source where people are interested in starting their own home-based business, you'll do better. If you're talking about PRMs on TC, they will probably continue to purchase items if they have a good first experience and/or if they enjoy the games presented on EZ. Just my two cents' worth. - Mike
I think you mean PSAs (personally sponsored affiliates), not PRMs (personally referred members), but either way, it's a numbers game. If you refer 1000 people to sign up for SFI, a certain % will, depending on the traffic source. If it is a solid source where people are interested in starting their own home-based business, you'll do better. If you're talking about PRMs on TC, they will probably continue to purchase items if they have a good first experience and/or if they enjoy the games presented on EZ.

Just my two cents' worth.

- Mike
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted 11 months ago

As soon as they buy something at TripleClicks.com, you earn a 45% CV Direct Commission!
As soon as they buy something at TripleClicks.com, you earn a 45% CV Direct Commission!
110x SUPPORT
Adekanbi A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 months ago More by Anshul A.

Hello Chinenye , good day . How it is possible, to tell about another person activities. All PSA and PRM's are real people like us because they are among us . Tripleclicks assigns new sign ups whether PRM's or PSA to us . Therefore no record of their effective activities. It is our luck or efforts, that our PSA or PRM's continue their activities. And if they remain active , this will benefit us and tripleclicks as whole . At present there is no direct communication , between a sponsor and his PRM's. But sir Gery and management are planning to attach a sponsor and his PRM directly or something like this .
Hello Chinenye , good day . How it is possible, to tell about another person activities. All PSA and PRM's are real people like us because they are among us . Tripleclicks assigns new sign ups whether PRM's or PSA to us . Therefore no record of their effective activities. It is our luck or efforts, that our PSA or PRM's continue their activities. And if they remain active , this will benefit us and tripleclicks as whole .
At present there is no direct communication , between a sponsor and his PRM's. But sir Gery and management are planning to attach a sponsor and his PRM directly or something like this .
SUPPORT
Anshul A.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Michael Y.

Thank so for all the answers. It's good to have different views about a situation
Thank so for all the answers. It's good to have different views about a situation
Chinenye N.

Nigeria

[quote=771673]I think you mean PSAs (personally sponsored affiliates), not PRMs (personally referred members), but either way, it's a numbers game. If you refer 1000 people to sign up for SFI, a certain % will, depending on the traffic source. If it is a solid source where people are interested in starting their own home-based business, you'll do better. If you're talking about PRMs on TC, they will probably continue to purchase items if they have a good first experience and/or if they enjoy the games presented on EZ. Just my two cents' worth. - Mike[/quote] Thanks Mike, but I meant PRMs
Michael A. posted:
I think you mean PSAs (personally sponsored affiliates), not PRMs (personally referred members), but either way, it's a numbers game. If you refer 1000 people to sign up for SFI, a certain % will, depending on the traffic source. If it is a solid source where people are interested in starting their own home-based business, you'll do better. If you're talking about PRMs on TC, they will probably continue to purchase items if they have a good first experience and/or if they enjoy the games presented on EZ.

Just my two cents' worth.

- Mike

Thanks Mike, but I meant PRMs
Chinenye N.

Nigeria

Liked by Michael A.

[quote=771727]Hello Chinenye , good day . How it is possible, to tell about another person activities. All PSA and PRM's are real people like us because they are among us . Tripleclicks assigns new sign ups whether PRM's or PSA to us . Therefore no record of their effective activities. It is our luck or efforts, that our PSA or PRM's continue their activities. And if they remain active , this will benefit us and tripleclicks as whole . At present there is no direct communication , between a sponsor and his PRM's. But sir Gery and management are planning to attach a sponsor and his PRM directly or something like this .[/quote] Thanks Anshul. It will be nice to have direct communication with them
Anshul A. posted:
Hello Chinenye , good day . How it is possible, to tell about another person activities. All PSA and PRM's are real people like us because they are among us . Tripleclicks assigns new sign ups whether PRM's or PSA to us . Therefore no record of their effective activities. It is our luck or efforts, that our PSA or PRM's continue their activities. And if they remain active , this will benefit us and tripleclicks as whole .
At present there is no direct communication , between a sponsor and his PRM's. But sir Gery and management are planning to attach a sponsor and his PRM directly or something like this .

Thanks Anshul. It will be nice to have direct communication with them
Chinenye N.

Nigeria

Posted 11 months ago More by Anshul A.

Yes Chinenye , management has this on mind . Sir Gery has stated this in his new year announcement. I think this will be another milestone in the direction of sales promotion on tripleclicks. Affiliates have direct interest in engaging their PRM's with tripleclicks. They could offer certain gifts and gift certificates to these PRM's if possible. Moreover , I suggest some forms of discount coupons must be issued by tripleclicks for purchasing by affiliates to gift their PRM's.
Yes Chinenye , management has this on mind . Sir Gery has stated this in his new year announcement.
I think this will be another milestone in the direction of sales promotion on tripleclicks. Affiliates have direct interest in engaging their PRM's with tripleclicks. They could offer certain gifts and gift certificates to these PRM's if possible.

Moreover , I suggest some forms of discount coupons must be issued by tripleclicks for purchasing by affiliates to gift their PRM's.
SUPPORT
Anshul A.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Elizabeth P.

| Edit settings