Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

unstoppable top 50

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

Just last month I was tryIng to generate some Ea2 Only two EA2 And 7 Ea last month I just see unstoppable top 50 I don't understand is it only badge I won? Or what?
Just last month I was tryIng to generate some Ea2

Only two EA2 And 7 Ea last month

I just see unstoppable top 50 I don't understand is it only badge I won? Or what?
5x SUPPORT
Joseph P

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

That I think is top 50 persons for that month unstoppable , congratulations Joseph
That I think is top 50 persons for that month unstoppable , congratulations Joseph
15x SUPPORT
Ronald C

Trinidad And Tobago

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Joseph, You probably refer to December 2016 Unstoppable Contest. I couldn't see that any results have been announced yet... there's only this link I found https://news.sfimg.com/2016/12/01/be-unstoppable-in-december/ And here is an extract from the part "winner selection": [i]All winners will be named on the UNSTOPPABLE Leaderboard at the Affiliate Center upon finalization of results for each contest period ([b]on or about the 15th of the month following contest month[/b]).[/i]. So, there would probably be an announcement pretty soon. Hope this helps. Regards, Lejla
Hi Joseph,
You probably refer to December 2016 Unstoppable Contest. I couldn't see that any results have been announced yet... there's only this link I found news.sfimg.com/2016/12/01/be-unstoppable-in-december/
And here is an extract from the part "winner selection": All winners will be named on the UNSTOPPABLE Leaderboard at the Affiliate Center upon finalization of results for each contest period (on or about the 15th of the month following contest month).. So, there would probably be an announcement pretty soon. Hope this helps.
Regards,
Lejla
3x SUPPORT
Lejla C

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

[quote=771693]Just last month I was tryIng to generate some Ea2 Only two EA2 And 7 Ea last month I just see unstoppable top 50 I don't understand is it only badge I won? Or what? [/quote] Full details, qualifications, prizes, etc. are provided in this announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2016/12/01/be-unstoppable-in-december/
Joseph P posted:
Just last month I was tryIng to generate some Ea2

Only two EA2 And 7 Ea last month

I just see unstoppable top 50 I don't understand is it only badge I won? Or what?

Full details, qualifications, prizes, etc. are provided in this announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2016/12/01/be-unstoppable-in-december/
Gery

United States

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

This is how the prizes are awarded: Top 10 = Exclusive “Unstoppable TEN” T-Shirt (limit: 4 T-Shirts/year) Top 50 = 10 TCredits Top 50 = “UNSTOPPABLE” badge for your SFI home page and JMT gateway 50 TCredits for 10 randomly chosen of those who entered and developed at least 1 EA2 [b]NOTE: 50 TCredits for 10 randomly chosen of those who entered and developed at least 1 EA2[/b] Get more details here - https://news.sfimg.com/2016/12/01/be-unstoppable-in-december/
This is how the prizes are awarded:

Top 10 = Exclusive “Unstoppable TEN” T-Shirt (limit: 4 T-Shirts/year)

Top 50 = 10 TCredits

Top 50 = “UNSTOPPABLE” badge for your SFI home page and JMT gateway

50 TCredits for 10 randomly chosen of those who entered and developed at least 1 EA2

NOTE: 50 TCredits for 10 randomly chosen of those who entered and developed at least 1 EA2

Get more details here - news.sfimg.com/2016/12/01/be-unstoppable-in-december/
110x SUPPORT
Adekanbi A

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Joseph, Congratulations on your win! I hope by now you have followed the link given by Gery and realised that you have won at least 10 TCredits in addition to the badge and that you could still be randomly selected to win another 50 TCredits! Success, Maurice.
Joseph,
Congratulations on your win!
I hope by now you have followed the link given by Gery and realised that you have won at least 10 TCredits in
addition to the badge and that you could still be randomly selected to win another 50 TCredits!

Success,
Maurice.
2x SUPPORT
Maurice O

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Fran W Wolfgang S

Posted 3 months ago

Thanks for this update I needed to know too.
Thanks for this update I needed to know too.
Thelma S

United States

Liked by Wolfgang S

| Edit settings