SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SFI. Team Building Review for 2017.

Posted about 1 year ago, edited about 1 year ago More by Maree W.

SFI. Starting 2017 Right... Maree's Words of encouragement. I thought I would share the information I just shared with my team. At SFI if your sponsor is not communicating. YOU can always check SFI Forum for tips and ideas. Start 2017 RIGHT > Wipe the slate clean and start this year FRESH..... Personally I feel you need to lead by example. I would not expect any of my team to do anything I am not doing. You need to start with A Daily Planner from the the very first month. Setting the example that your future Affiliates will follow. Put YOUR Plan Of PLAY Into Action. Share with your team. So they can duplicate the same system. Here is my story: “I started my SFI business in 2011... Participating ! Learning ! enjoying what I was reading. Putting all their suggestions into action. Ready to put my long term goals into action.... Then sadly the Christchurch Earthquakes STRUCK! I was unable to log into SFI due to No Internet, No Home, Total confusion. I lost my whole team. My SFI account become inactive. I forgot all about my SFI account due to the massive changes in my life. Then one day I received An Email Saying I had sold a skirt Via my ECA Store. Can you imagine my surprise, I had to cancel the order as all my stock had been destroyed. I sent in a support ticket to SFI explaining the situation asking them to cancel all my product listings. I reactivated my SFI account in 2013.. I started to sew and make new stock to list at my ECA Store. Deciding instead of re-opening another shop. I started building and started over from scratch. I have not looked back. I have logged in every day since reactivating my account in 2013. Over the years I have worked hard to find the best of the best,. Wasting thousands of dollars and hours testing the good from the bad. What sites to avoid and what sites to join to promote and build my SFI Team.. Before joining any site to promote SFI. I always do a google search to see what other on line people's views are... As there are way to many online scam, and simply false hype. I have come up with a system so unique, so powerful... I have trouble handling the influx of new down-line members in my organization.... If my team at SFI simply do what I am doing -- Duplicating and Communicating with me. Then I REWARD them sharing our new PSA members with members in my SFI Down line. Training 5 and supporting them to achieve SFI Team Leader. They teach these 5. Then I move on to the next 5 members. So on and so on. We get a great chain reaction happening 10 levels deeps as all my team duplicate the same system. If you have ever wanted to create a successful online business. You've come to the right place... It takes experience - which can take you years to develop... or... which can be provided to you FREE. You could spend thousands of dollars else where, believing all the hype. Or Simply follow The SFI Free Monthly Plan they will provide to you. Check your emails daily and Follow the instructions. Yes I also started as a newbie with no understanding of SFI. Remember it takes time to build a successful business. This is the plan I put into place to get a better understanding on how to build your SFI Business. The real test is not about earning in the first few months. It should be about setting up your network and setting goals to start growing that nest egg. It is so sad when I see members giving up before even starting. Expecting everything for nothing without the involvement or participation. TRIPLE CLICKS! Did you know, our store is your personal store? As an SFI affiliate, you are more than a customer! You are our partner. To sell all our items, simply add your SFI id where you see the XXXXX. Internet garage sell Join in now! http://www.tripleclicks.com/XXXXXXX You can then share it with your potential customers in many different ways. Including e-mail, social media network, blog post, and many other ways. By purchasing your shampoo, vitamins, electronics, clothing, gifts...etc you are in turn, supporting YOUR OWN business. While introducing your family and friends also to this great business opportunity FREE. NO out of pocket expenses as you will be purchasing what is already added to your house hold budget. HOW To Find your Triple click Gateway Links. Log into SFI click the WEE Man Icon. Scroll down and click gateway to find. Most important Introduce yourself to your Sponsor. I set up Monthly Rewards Via my Leadership board. So check your sponsors leadership board. Start your Journey in 2017.
SFI. Starting 2017 Right... Maree's Words of encouragement.
I thought I would share the information I just shared with my team.

At SFI if your sponsor is not communicating.
YOU can always check SFI Forum for tips and ideas.

Start 2017 RIGHT > Wipe the slate clean and start this year FRESH.....
Personally I feel you need to lead by example.
I would not expect any of my team to do anything I am not doing.

You need to start with A Daily Planner from the the very first month.
Setting the example that your future Affiliates will follow.
Put YOUR Plan Of PLAY Into Action. Share with your team.
So they can duplicate the same system.

Here is my story:

“I started my SFI business in 2011... Participating ! Learning ! enjoying what I was reading.
Putting all their suggestions into action. Ready to put my long term goals into action....
Then sadly the Christchurch Earthquakes STRUCK!

I was unable to log into SFI due to No Internet, No Home, Total confusion.
I lost my whole team. My SFI account become inactive.
I forgot all about my SFI account due to the massive changes in my life.

Then one day I received An Email Saying I had sold a skirt Via my ECA Store.
Can you imagine my surprise, I had to cancel the order as all my stock had been destroyed.
I sent in a support ticket to SFI explaining the situation asking them to cancel all my product listings.
I reactivated my SFI account in 2013.. I started to sew and make new stock to list at my ECA Store.

Deciding instead of re-opening another shop.
I started building and started over from scratch. I have not looked back.

I have logged in every day since reactivating my account in 2013.
Over the years I have worked hard to find the best of the best,.
Wasting thousands of dollars and hours testing the good from the bad.
What sites to avoid and what sites to join to promote and build my SFI Team..

Before joining any site to promote SFI.
I always do a google search to see what other on line people's views are...
As there are way to many online scam, and simply false hype.

I have come up with a system so unique, so powerful...
I have trouble handling the influx of new down-line members in my organization....
If my team at SFI simply do what I am doing -- Duplicating and Communicating with me.
Then I REWARD them sharing our new PSA members with members in my SFI Down line.
Training 5 and supporting them to achieve SFI Team Leader. They teach these 5.
Then I move on to the next 5 members. So on and so on.
We get a great chain reaction happening 10 levels deeps as all my team duplicate the same system.

If you have ever wanted to create a successful online business.
You've come to the right place...
It takes experience - which can take you years to develop...
or... which can be provided to you FREE.
You could spend thousands of dollars else where, believing all the hype.
Or Simply follow The SFI Free Monthly Plan they will provide to you.
Check your emails daily and Follow the instructions.

Yes I also started as a newbie with no understanding of SFI.
Remember it takes time to build a successful business.
This is the plan I put into place to get a better understanding on how to build your SFI Business.

The real test is not about earning in the first few months.
It should be about setting up your network and setting goals to start growing that nest egg.
It is so sad when I see members giving up before even starting.
Expecting everything for nothing without the involvement or participation.

TRIPLE CLICKS! Did you know, our store is your personal store?
As an SFI affiliate, you are more than a customer! You are our partner.
To sell all our items, simply add your SFI id where you see the XXXXX.
Internet garage sell Join in now!
www.tripleclicks.com/XXXXXXX
You can then share it with your potential customers in many different ways.
Including e-mail, social media network, blog post, and many other ways.
By purchasing your shampoo, vitamins, electronics, clothing, gifts...etc you are in turn, supporting YOUR OWN business.
While introducing your family and friends also to this great business opportunity FREE.
NO out of pocket expenses as you will be purchasing what is already added to your house hold budget.

HOW To Find your Triple click Gateway Links.
Scroll down and click gateway to find.

Most important Introduce yourself to your Sponsor.
I set up Monthly Rewards Via my Leadership board.
So check your sponsors leadership board.

Start your Journey in 2017.

29x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #18

Posted about 1 year ago 2 Replies

Another "MUST READ" thread! What a fantastic story, Maree! Always inspiring and motivating! Thanks for sharing your business strategy - I'm sure many will benefit from your advice. Just want to clarify what you meant by "WEE Man Icon" on how to find the TC Gateway Links. Does it mean "LITTLE Man" ? Just asking...:blush:
Another "MUST READ" thread! What a fantastic story, Maree! Always inspiring and motivating!
Thanks for sharing your business strategy - I'm sure many will benefit from your advice.

Just want to clarify what you meant by "WEE Man Icon" on how to find the TC Gateway Links.
Does it mean "LITTLE Man" ? Just asking...
40x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

Maree, thanks for sharing! I truly appreciate your efforts! Leon McKee
Maree, thanks for sharing!

I truly appreciate your efforts!

Leon McKee
58x SUPPORT
Leon M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #15

Posted about 1 year ago

Very nice and helpful text. believes that this text, personal help and I hope to succeed in the application of what you describe. I also think that this text will help others in their work with the company SFI. regards
Very nice and helpful text. believes that this text, personal help and I hope to succeed in the application of what you describe. I also think that this text will help others in their work with the company SFI.
regards
Mirjana A.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted about 1 year ago

Very encouraging, inspiring and motivational. Helpful too for new members to learn, duplicate and earn. Fascinating delivery. SFI'ers should read this post and be inspired to share their stories and experiences. We learn everyday. Well done, Maree.
Very encouraging, inspiring and motivational.
Helpful too for new members to learn, duplicate and earn.
Fascinating delivery.
SFI'ers should read this post and be inspired to share their stories and experiences.
We learn everyday.
Well done, Maree.
3x SUPPORT
Felix E.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

These are all very helpful and great tips. I am going to definitely mark them down so that I can use them myself.
These are all very helpful and great tips. I am going to definitely mark them down so that I can use them myself.

Posted about 1 year ago

Thank for Sharing
Thank for Sharing
SUPPORT
Diane W.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Hello Excellent your post, to share with all the members of the Forum, your experience in SFI of how you have grown and what we can do to advance and be successful Many thanks and many successes regards
Hello
Excellent your post, to share with all the members of the Forum, your experience in SFI of how you have grown and what we can do to advance and be successful
Many thanks and many successes
regards
22x SUPPORT
Maria P.

Venezuela

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Maree, Thank you for sharing your motivational and inspirational post. and also your tips. I love your winning attitude and determination to succeed.You turned your tragedy into triumph:clap: I hope to share your story with my team in case they did not read it at the Forum. I hope it will motivate them as your post has done for me. I wish you continued success in your SFI business.:smile:
Maree,
Thank you for sharing your motivational and inspirational post. and also your tips. I love your winning attitude and determination to succeed.You turned your tragedy into triumph

I hope to share your story with my team in case they did not read it at the Forum. I hope it will motivate them as your post has done for me.
I wish you continued success in your SFI business.
SUPPORT
Gweneth L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 year ago

A great example of how to lead your team by example. Really a great piece of work done and still continues All the best for your future success.
A great example of how to lead your team by example. Really a great piece of work done and still continues

All the best for your future success.
333x SUPPORT
Nishat K.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Awesome Maree. Your guts will be appreciated by SFI Team Leaders as well as new affiliates. Fantastic things you have done to restructure of your business. It would be a great guide to our affiliates. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qHFj6Id.jpg[/img]
Awesome Maree. Your guts will be appreciated by SFI Team Leaders as well as new affiliates. Fantastic things you have done to restructure of your business. It would be a great guide to our affiliates.

3x SUPPORT
Bupathy N.

India

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 year ago

Great story congrats! very inspiring! sure will follow your steps! there´s alot to learn all we need is the time and effort to do so! THANKS!
Great story congrats! very inspiring! sure will follow your steps! there´s alot to learn all we need is the time and effort to do so! THANKS!
Jorge C.

Mexico

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings