Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Payoneer Mastercard. Has anyone used this card in Nigeria? Can you withdraw with it at the ATM?

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

Payoneer Mastercard. Has anyone used this card in Nigeria? Can you withdraw with it at the ATM?
Ovansa I

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

I have never use it... but wherever there is a MasterCard card sign, you as well use your payoneer Master Card
I have never use it... but wherever there is a MasterCard card sign, you as well use your payoneer Master Card
Edouard Aime T

Indonesia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Ovansa: Welcome to SFI. Here is the thread for the Nigerian Forum where you ask your fellow country affiliates if they've had any success using the Payoneer Master Card: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=87
Hi Ovansa: Welcome to SFI. Here is the thread for the Nigerian Forum where you ask your fellow country affiliates if they've had any success using the Payoneer Master Card: www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=87
77x SUPPORT
Jessie M

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Yes it works perfectly. You can use it on ATM's. Just that they charge $3 per withdraw. Thanks
Yes it works perfectly. You can use it on ATM's. Just that they charge $3 per withdraw.
Thanks
Baba U

Romania

Posted 4 months ago

You can use your payoneer master card to withdraw money in nigeria, , you will be paid in naira immediately through a.t.m machines, but the challenge is that you cannot fund the payoneer card here in nigeria. so my advice to is better you open an account with paypal for easy access. Good luck!
You can use your payoneer master card to withdraw money in nigeria, , you will be paid in naira immediately through a.t.m machines, but the challenge is that you cannot fund the payoneer card here in nigeria.
so my advice to is better you open an account with paypal for easy access.
Good luck!
SUPPORT
SANI S

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Ovansa, I am a Nigerian and live in Nigeria. I confirm that Payoneer Master Card is real and it is just like any other Master Card. I once had it and was able to make withdrawal with it from any ATM that accepts Master Card. The only thing is that it pays you in the local currency i.e. Naira. I stopped using it temporarily because I want to discipline myself hence I now accumulate my commissions in my SFI account. You will receive an alert when you qualify to have it after having accumulated up to at least $20.00 in commission in your account. Apply for it then, it is a beautiful card to have as it gives you some mark of distinction.
Hi Ovansa, I am a Nigerian and live in Nigeria. I confirm that Payoneer Master Card is real and it is just like any other Master Card. I once had it and was able to make withdrawal with it from any ATM that accepts Master Card. The only thing is that it pays you in the local currency i.e. Naira. I stopped using it temporarily because I want to discipline myself hence I now accumulate my commissions in my SFI account. You will receive an alert when you qualify to have it after having accumulated up to at least $20.00 in commission in your account. Apply for it then, it is a beautiful card to have as it gives you some mark of distinction.
Mike I

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=807194]Hi Ovansa, I am a Nigerian and live in Nigeria. I confirm that Payoneer Master Card is real and it is just like any other Master Card. I once had it and was able to make withdrawal with it from any ATM that accepts Master Card. The only thing is that it pays you in the local currency i.e. Naira. I stopped using it temporarily because I want to discipline myself hence I now accumulate my commissions in my SFI account. You will receive an alert when you qualify to have it after having accumulated up to at least $20.00 in commission in your account. Apply for it then, it is a beautiful card to have as it gives you some mark of distinction.[/quote] Are you for real? But I couldn't use mine and I am in Nigeria tell me how?
Mike I posted:

Are you for real? But I couldn't use mine and I am in Nigeria tell me how?
Tope A

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=807171]You can use your payoneer master card to withdraw money in nigeria, , you will be paid in naira immediately through a.t.m machines, but the challenge is that you cannot fund the payoneer card here in nigeria. so my advice to is better you open an account with paypal for easy access. Good luck![/quote] Really? I have this same card but can't withdraw. I used it on an ATM with the MasterCard Logo yet can't withdraw. What can I do?
SANI S posted:
You can use your payoneer master card to withdraw money in nigeria, , you will be paid in naira immediately through a.t.m machines, but the challenge is that you cannot fund the payoneer card here in nigeria.
so my advice to is better you open an account with paypal for easy access.
Good luck!

Really? I have this same card but can't withdraw. I used it on an ATM with the MasterCard Logo yet can't withdraw. What can I do?
Tope A

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Can someone advice me more on this? I have already requested for it from sfi, can I still cancel the order and open PayPal account?
Can someone advice me more on this? I have already requested for it from sfi, can I still cancel the order and open PayPal account?
Yinka A

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

You can use it at the ATM. You just need to enter your security secret code.
You can use it at the ATM. You just need to enter your security secret code.
Joel M

Haiti

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Darren B Sinisa M

Posted 4 months ago

Yinka my advice to you is open a paypal account and link it with your master card preferably gt bank!
Yinka my advice to you is open a paypal account and link it with your master card preferably gt bank!
SUPPORT
SANI S

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Tope follow the link bellow you will find solution to your problem http://www.naijaonlinebiz.com/payoneer-nigeria-register-fund-withdraw-from-payoneer-in-nigeria/
Tope follow the link bellow you will find solution to your problem
www.naijaonlinebiz.com/payoneer-nigeria-register-fund-withdraw-from-payoneer-in-nigeria/
SUPPORT
SANI S

Nigeria

Liked by Darren B Sinisa M

| Edit settings