Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TripleClicks Purchases

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

I am new member in SFI. please can anyone guide me for purchasing TripleClicks products . Can I buy TripleClicks products using with my friends or family members debit card?
I am new member in SFI.
please can anyone guide me for purchasing TripleClicks products .
Can I buy TripleClicks products using with my friends or family members debit card?
KP R

India

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Abhi, Welcome to SFI business and on this forum. When you are getting the permission from your friend or family member to use his Credit Card, you can purchase any item on TripleClicks store. Look which payment options are available in your country: https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php
Hello Abhi,

Welcome to SFI business and on this forum.

When you are getting the permission from your friend or family member to use his Credit Card, you can purchase any item on TripleClicks store.

Look which payment options are available in your country:
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php
232x SUPPORT
Johan V

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Dear Abhi A , Are you an adult ? In order to buy not need card . There are many ways of buying and payment. See : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/PaymentOptions?referrer=search]https://www.sfimg.com/PaymentOptions?referrer=search[/url]
Dear Abhi A ,
Are you an adult ?
In order to buy not need card .
There are many ways of buying and payment.
See :
https://www.sfimg.com/PaymentOptions?referrer=search

112x SUPPORT
Zoran V

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Abhi, Welcome to SFI business! You can use Credit Card for purchasing any item on TripleClicks store. www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php
Hi Abhi,

Welcome to SFI business!

You can use Credit Card for purchasing any item on TripleClicks store.

www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php
Dhananjaya R

India

Posted 4 months ago

Yes, you can use your bank debit card to make purchases at TripleClicks. Also you can refer your friends and family to buy at TripleClicks as well. But remember to refer to TripleClicks using your TripleClicks gateways, product links or TCards.
Yes, you can use your bank debit card to make purchases at TripleClicks. Also you can refer your friends and family to buy at TripleClicks as well. But remember to refer to TripleClicks using your TripleClicks gateways, product links or TCards.
10x SUPPORT
Mabusa S

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Abhi, My colleagues have already provided you links about purchases on TripleClicks. I would like to add that if you are using someone's card be sure that[b] nobody else use[/b] that card on TripleClicks [b]but you[/b].
Hi Abhi,
My colleagues have already provided you links about purchases on TripleClicks.
I would like to add that if you are using someone's card be sure that nobody else use that card on TripleClicks but you.
42x SUPPORT
Zagorka G

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,615 | Followers: 1,036 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

Posted 4 months ago

hi welcome to sfi you purchase from tripleclicks any products but if you add a member in a sfi in your family or friends then they purchace any products then you got commission from sfi. you add them from your gateway links. thousands products in triple clicks buy and injoy thanks
hi welcome to sfi
you purchase from tripleclicks any products but if you add a member in a sfi in your family or friends then they purchace any products then you got commission from sfi.
you add them from your gateway links.
thousands products in triple clicks buy and injoy

thanks
SUPPORT
balwinder s

India

Liked by Lászlóné S

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Abhi: Send your friend or family member your Tripleclicks gateway with your SFIID # in it and ask them to make your purchase for you on their card. This way you get your purchase, a PRM, and a commission.
Hi Abhi: Send your friend or family member your Tripleclicks gateway with your SFIID # in it and ask them to make your purchase for you on their card. This way you get your purchase, a PRM, and a commission.
80x SUPPORT
Jessie M

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings