Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Auto-delivery renewal

Posted 2 days ago

How will i know it is time to renew my auto-delivery?
How will i know it is time to renew my auto-delivery?

Posted 2 days ago

Hello Amandine, https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=202033&referrer=search I hope this helps.
Hello Amandine,

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=202033&referrer=search

I hope this helps.
3x SUPPORT
RAHUL B

United Arab Emirates

Posted 2 days ago

The term itself says that it will be done automatically on a given date. You don't have to know it . Though it will clearly be asked on which day of the month you want Auto-Delivery to be effected. Click [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/StandingOrder.php]here[/url] to know your date of Auto-Delivery- if you have ordered one.
The term itself says that it will be done automatically on a given date. You don't have to know it . Though it will clearly be asked on which day of the month you want Auto-Delivery to be effected. Click here to know your date of Auto-Delivery- if you have ordered one.
15x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 days ago

Auto = Automatic, it is set to run until you stop it. The whole purpose of auto-delivery is to remove the worry of when to renew your order.
Auto = Automatic, it is set to run until you stop it. The whole purpose of auto-delivery is to remove the worry of when to renew your order.
122x SUPPORT
William R. I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 9,867 | Followers: 1,704 | Joined SFI: Apr 13, 2013

Posted 2 days ago

Hi Amandine ! You don't need to worry about renewal .. It's set up in order to be processed automatically on specific day of each month. As long as you do not cancel it (and you have sufficient funds for payment), it will work as set. Best regards !
Hi Amandine !

You don't need to worry about renewal .. It's set up in order to be processed automatically on specific day of each month. As long as you do not cancel it (and you have sufficient funds for payment), it will work as set.

Best regards !
10x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 days ago

If you did not specify a delivery date, will automatically activate the 10th, 20th or 30th in the month. Depending on when the account you have sufficient funds for the highlighted item.
If you did not specify a delivery date, will automatically activate the 10th, 20th or 30th in the month. Depending on when the account you have sufficient funds for the highlighted item.
Suzana S

Serbia

Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings