Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Shipping address

Posted 9 months ago

Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Anil, From Sri Lanka. Actually i would like to buy item, but i dont have any Relative at USA or Canada. If any thing i buy how can i get it. I think many new comers face same question. All so many reasons, all new comers want "Good" country. Thats why our link didnt work. How ever i will try to do my best. Thank you
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Anil, From Sri Lanka. Actually i would like to buy item, but i dont have any
Relative at USA or Canada. If any thing i buy how can i get it. I think many new comers face same question. All so many reasons, all new comers want "Good" country. Thats why our link didnt work. How ever i will try to do my best.
Thank you
anil gunapala p.

Sri Lanka

Posted 9 months ago

Hello Anil There are many items that could be shipped to your country. I believe it is only the auction prizes which are restricted. Some ECAs at Tripleclicks may also have restrictions, if you look you will find some who will ship to you and worldwide. There may also be merchants in your area. You can learn more about this at https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20158 If there are not, that is a great opportunity for you to either sell or promote the ECA opportunity in your country. https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ECAStrategies I hope this helps Mike
Hello Anil
There are many items that could be shipped to your country. I believe it is only the auction prizes which are restricted. Some ECAs at Tripleclicks may also have restrictions, if you look you will find some who will ship to you and worldwide.

There may also be merchants in your area. You can learn more about this at www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20158

If there are not, that is a great opportunity for you to either sell or promote the ECA opportunity in your country.

www.sfimg.com/Training/ECAStrategies

I hope this helps

Mike

10x SUPPORT
Michael B.

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Hi,Anil! Welcome to the amazing family. I've bought several items,including some items won from the contest and I've had no problems in receiving the items as long as its not the itew won from the auction. Please feel free to search the item you want to purchase and you will get hundreds of items that could be ship to your country. Wishes you a great success.
Hi,Anil!
Welcome to the amazing family.

I've bought several items,including some items won from the contest and I've had no problems in receiving the items as long as its not the itew won from the auction.

Please feel free to search the item you want to purchase and you will get hundreds of items that could be ship to your country.

Wishes you a great success.
15x SUPPORT
John.L. I.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 months ago

Most of the course is offered under the designation free shipping all over the world, very few items are limited to a small number of countries. Be sure to check when purchasing provisions for delivery. example[img]https://i.imgur.com/iGW9fEW.png[/img]
Most of the course is offered under the designation free shipping all over the world, very few items are limited to a small number of countries. Be sure to check when purchasing provisions for delivery.

example
4x SUPPORT
Suzana S.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Lászlóné S.

Posted 9 months ago

Hi, I just wanna say that all info that you need, you can find in your search box, and for sure, you can add or make you own ECA store for all your products, not just to create a member listing if you have some issues with it. Good luck and go to earn the money :)
Hi,
I just wanna say that all info that you need, you can find in your search box, and for sure, you can add or make you own ECA store for all your products, not just to create a member listing if you have some issues with it.
Good luck and go to earn the money :)
Merima K.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

| Edit settings