Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Fifteen GREEN (tabs) debuts

Posted 4 months ago More by Gery

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/03/15/fifteen-green-tabs-debuts/ Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/03/15/fifteen-green-tabs-debuts/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Is there any chance that zackjack can be given a tab? I ask because I keep losing my streak due to forgetting to play.
Is there any chance that zackjack can be given a tab? I ask because I keep losing my streak due to forgetting to play.
John T

United Kingdom

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[b]I love it already, thank you very much for innovation !!![/b]
I love it already, thank you very much for innovation !!!
SUPPORT
Jovan M

Serbia

Posted 4 months ago

Very nice it look very nice to!:) I have a question ever since I joined I have not been able to turn the TC tab green from my computer I have used another computer and it worked but when I try with this computer it just takes me to the triple clicks homepage so is was wondering what I can search at triple clicks to bring up recently added so I can get the VP. Thanks! David Ritschard
Very nice it look very nice to!:) I have a question ever since I joined I have not been able to turn the TC tab green from my computer I have used another computer and it worked but when I try with this computer it just takes me to the triple clicks homepage so is was wondering what I can search at triple clicks to bring up recently added so I can get the VP. Thanks!

David Ritschard
10x SUPPORT
David R

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Just another excellent addition this month! It just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait until next month with all the new exciting things going on. Thank you Gery!
Just another excellent addition this month! It just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait until next month with all the new exciting things going on.
Thank you Gery!
3x SUPPORT
John M

United States

Posted 4 months ago

Great innovation ,very nice '""keeps up the good work
Great innovation ,very nice '""keeps up the good work
Andrew A

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Mr Gery, keep on the good works. New innovations everyday. I love it.
Mr Gery, keep on the good works. New innovations everyday. I love it.
Israel F

Cote D'ivoire

Posted 4 months ago

That's wonderful!
That's wonderful!
Karlene W

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Gilbert M

I'm on my smartphone but I can't seem to be able to turn my Alert, Badges and Win It tabs green?
I'm on my smartphone but I can't seem to be able to turn my Alert, Badges and Win It tabs green?
SUPPORT
Gilbert M

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Everyone should spend some time on reviewing each tab. Some information may help you to succeed in SFI! Thank you Gery Sir!
Everyone should spend some time on reviewing each tab. Some information may help you to succeed in SFI!

Thank you Gery Sir!
SUPPORT
Akashkumar P

India

Posted 4 months ago

So wonderful. Thanks Sir Gery
So wonderful. Thanks Sir Gery
18x SUPPORT
Lawal S

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Tanja K

NICE! I love green! Just something to clarify... It says in the Announcement: [b] That remains as it was (a maximum of 12 VP per day)[/b] We had 12 red tabs till now...and we could get 14 VPs from them (including two bonus VPs for EZ and PB tabs)... Is this still that way...or now we have only 12 VPs total from the tabs?
NICE!

I love green!

Just something to clarify...

It says in the Announcement:

That remains as it was (a maximum of 12 VP per day)

We had 12 red tabs till now...and we could get 14 VPs from them (including
two bonus VPs for EZ and PB tabs)...
Is this still that way...or now we have only 12 VPs total from the tabs?
56x SUPPORT
Tanja K

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings