Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Fifteen GREEN (tabs) debuts Posts by Tanja Karadjinovic

Posted 9 months ago More by Tanja K. 2 Replies

NICE! I love green! Just something to clarify... It says in the Announcement: [b] That remains as it was (a maximum of 12 VP per day)[/b] We had 12 red tabs till now...and we could get 14 VPs from them (including two bonus VPs for EZ and PB tabs)... Is this still that way...or now we have only 12 VPs total from the tabs?
NICE!

I love green!

Just something to clarify...

It says in the Announcement:

That remains as it was (a maximum of 12 VP per day)

We had 12 red tabs till now...and we could get 14 VPs from them (including
two bonus VPs for EZ and PB tabs)...
Is this still that way...or now we have only 12 VPs total from the tabs?
67x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 5,003 | Followers: 1,094 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=861593][quote=861554] We had 12 red tabs till now...and we could get 14 VPs from them (including two bonus VPs for EZ and PB tabs)... Is this still that way...or now we have only 12 VPs total from the tabs?[/quote] Actually we had 10 VPs or 12 VPs (including EZ and PB tabs), plus a bonus entry in the Daily Grand. Tabs "ALERTS", "WIN IT!" and "BADGES" didn't count and they still don't. [/quote] LOL Shall we count them? [img]https://i.imgur.com/jN1hIUK.jpg[/img] Till now, we had 12 red tabs....10 of them giving 10 FREE VPs... two of them, EZ and PB, giving us 2+2 Bonus VPs when we use 1 TCredit on the games and auctions....giving us the total of possible 14 VPs/day. The additional bonus entry for the Daily Grand is for making them all green.
Ana V. posted:
Tanja K. posted:

We had 12 red tabs till now...and we could get 14 VPs from them (including
two bonus VPs for EZ and PB tabs)...
Is this still that way...or now we have only 12 VPs total from the tabs?

Actually we had 10 VPs or 12 VPs (including EZ and PB tabs), plus a bonus entry in the Daily Grand.
Tabs "ALERTS", "WIN IT!" and "BADGES" didn't count and they still don't.

LOL Shall we count them?

Till now, we had 12 red tabs....10 of them giving 10 FREE VPs...
two of them, EZ and PB, giving us 2+2 Bonus VPs when we use 1 TCredit on the
games and auctions....giving us the total of possible 14 VPs/day.

The additional bonus entry for the Daily Grand is for making them all green.
67x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=862696][quote=862516][quote=862388][quote=861591]I there an issue with this [b]"All GREEN Tabs"[/b]? I just got all the tabs GREEN and there is [b]no more[/b] extra DG entry :cry: Hope this is not included in this and that it is only a glitch :cold_sweat:[/quote] I had the same problem. All tabs were green but only 1 Bonus entry for the Alerts tab and nothing for turning the tabs green. I put in a support ticket but nothing was done before the new day started so I missed out. I guess the new system isn't working properly yet. I hope the glitch is fixed before the end of today.[/quote] Dear Karen, It was fixed about an hour after I posted. BR[/quote] Unfortunately, mine is still not fixed. I still only have 1 Bonus entry and all my tabs are green. This is now the 2nd day this has happened. Is anyone else having this problem?[/quote] Karen, we have NOW 2 buttons to click on the WIN IT tab The BLUE button to enter the Daily Grand, that we had at the bottom of the page before, is now situated in the upper section of the page...and you need to click on it to get that bonus entry. The other Button that we have at the bottom of the page NOW is the usual button of reviewing the page. Clicking THAT button the red tab will become green....but, if you don't click the ENTER button, you will not get that bonus entry. P.S. All that said...I see 1 bonus entry on my Win IT page, so, it might be some glitch, indeed ( I do have more than 20 VPs, and all tabs green)
Karen F. posted:
Goran M. posted:
Karen F. posted:
Goran M. posted:
I there an issue with this "All GREEN Tabs"?
I just got all the tabs GREEN and there is no more extra DG entry

Hope this is not included in this and that it is only a glitch

I had the same problem. All tabs were green but only 1 Bonus entry for the Alerts tab and nothing for turning the tabs green. I put in a support ticket but nothing was done before the new day started so I missed out.

I guess the new system isn't working properly yet. I hope the glitch is fixed before the end of today.

Dear Karen,
It was fixed about an hour after I posted.
BR

Unfortunately, mine is still not fixed. I still only have 1 Bonus entry and all my tabs are green. This is now the 2nd day this has happened. Is anyone else having this problem?

Karen,
we have NOW 2 buttons to click on the WIN IT tab

The BLUE button to enter the Daily Grand, that we had at the bottom of the page
before, is now situated in the upper section of the page...and you need to click
on it to get that bonus entry.
The other Button that we have at the bottom of the page NOW is the usual
button of reviewing the page. Clicking THAT button the red tab will become
green....but, if you don't click the ENTER button, you will not get that bonus
entry.

P.S. All that said...I see 1 bonus entry on my Win IT page, so, it might be some
glitch, indeed ( I do have more than 20 VPs, and all tabs green)
67x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

[quote=862800][quote=861591]I there an issue with this [b]"All GREEN Tabs"[/b]? I just got all the tabs GREEN and there is [b]no more[/b] extra DG entry :cry: Hope this is not included in this and that it is only a glitch :cold_sweat:[/quote] Hey Goran, This was a glitch that prevented the DG entry from being awarded under certain circumstances. That bug has been fixed. Anyone who earned the DG entry today but did not receive it now has their entry.[/quote] Thank you, Kyle! Yes, I see 2 bonus entries now...
Kyle posted:
Goran M. posted:
I there an issue with this "All GREEN Tabs"?
I just got all the tabs GREEN and there is no more extra DG entry

Hope this is not included in this and that it is only a glitch

Hey Goran,

This was a glitch that prevented the DG entry from being awarded under certain circumstances. That bug has been fixed.

Anyone who earned the DG entry today but did not receive it now has their entry.

Thank you, Kyle!

Yes, I see 2 bonus entries now...
67x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=908269]As per my knowledge and experience I have tried so many times to turned red in to green but couldn't succssided .[/quote] And HOW did you try to do that? For some tabs you need to scroll down and click on the BLUE button for TC tab you need to click on the one of the three links for the new items on TC for ECA tab you need to click on the button VISIT THIS ECA for EZ tab you need to play at least one paid game using 1 TCredit for PB tab you need to bid on auction, meaning you need 1 TCredit for GOALS tab you need to write something in that box on the top of the page, then go and press the button at the bottom of the page for FORUM tab you need to visit any thread of the Forum and STAY there, reading for a while for WIN IT tab you have 2 buttons... look well and you will find them... And all this is sooo well explained in your LAUNCHPAD lessons... so, a wise thing would be to go there and read it carefully.
Abhiraj W. posted:
As per my knowledge and experience I have tried so many times to turned red in to green but couldn't succssided .

And HOW did you try to do that?

For some tabs you need to scroll down and click on the BLUE button
for TC tab you need to click on the one of the three links for the new items on TC
for ECA tab you need to click on the button VISIT THIS ECA
for EZ tab you need to play at least one paid game using 1 TCredit
for PB tab you need to bid on auction, meaning you need 1 TCredit
for GOALS tab you need to write something in that box on the top of the page, then
go and press the button at the bottom of the page
for FORUM tab you need to visit any thread of the Forum and STAY there, reading
for a while
for WIN IT tab you have 2 buttons... look well and you will find them...

And all this is sooo well explained in your LAUNCHPAD lessons...
so, a wise thing would be to go there and read it carefully.
67x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings