Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Uploading Images in Stream page

A support ticket has been submitted for this post.

Posted 6 months ago More by Jacqueline G.

Hello Friendly Affiliates, :yum: Has anyone been having problems Uploading Images in the Stream page? For the last two days, I have been having issues. Yesterday, I was finally able to Upload a congratulatory image for one of my team members, but...today, I just keep getting the "error" message. I have cleaned my pc, deleted all cookies, cleanse browser, ran CCleaner, and still the same error message. I'm open for any suggestions on how to resolve this issue. Thank You! :yum: Have a Nice Day! :yum: Jacqueline :cherry_blossom: "Together We Grow"! [b][i]"Build Something Great"![/i][/b]
Hello Friendly Affiliates,

Has anyone been having problems Uploading Images in the Stream page?

For the last two days, I have been having issues. Yesterday, I was finally able to Upload a congratulatory image for one of my team members, but...today, I just keep getting the "error" message.

I have cleaned my pc, deleted all cookies, cleanse browser, ran CCleaner, and still the same error message.

I'm open for any suggestions on how to resolve this issue.

Thank You!

Have a Nice Day!

Jacqueline

"Together We Grow"!
"Build Something Great"!
19x SUPPORT
Jacqueline G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

hi i have problem too, loading pic on forum and on stream...dont know why....
hi
i have problem too, loading pic on forum and on stream...dont know why....
34x SUPPORT
biljana a.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Jacqueline I have the same problem. I hope SFI will fix it soon. Thanks Edward
Hi Jacqueline
I have the same problem. I hope SFI will fix it soon.
Thanks Edward
12x SUPPORT
Edward K.

South Africa

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Jacqueline I just checked and I have same problem in Stream tab and here in Forum. I tried to upload an Stream post it says error, and I tried to upload on Forum also says error. Should we report a bug?
Hi Jacqueline

I just checked and I have same problem in Stream tab and here in Forum. I tried to upload an Stream post it says error, and I tried to upload on Forum also says error.
Should we report a bug?
30x SUPPORT
Emina N.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion

Hello My Friendly Affiliates, :yum: Thank you all for your quick responses! :clap::yum: I will place this thread in our Bugs Report forum. Thanks again for your assistance! Enjoy your day, :yum: Jacqueline :cherry_blossom:
Hello My Friendly Affiliates,

Thank you all for your quick responses!

I will place this thread in our Bugs Report forum.

Thanks again for your assistance!

Enjoy your day,

Jacqueline
19x SUPPORT
Jacqueline G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

The service we use for image processing has been having serious problems the last few days. Unfortunately not much for us to do right now besides wait it out.
The service we use for image processing has been having serious problems the last few days. Unfortunately not much for us to do right now besides wait it out.
Adam

United States

Hello Adam, Thank you a whole bunch for following up on this issue. :yum: Have a nice weekend! :yum: Jacqueline :cherry_blossom:
Hello Adam,

Thank you a whole bunch for following up on this issue.

Have a nice weekend!

Jacqueline
19x SUPPORT
Jacqueline G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

A support ticket has been submitted for this post.

| Edit settings