Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Return for product waiting for delivery (in transit status)

Posted 4 months ago More by Djordje S

Regards, does someone have similar problem? Buyer ask for refund for product "in transit" (not delivered, not returned to seller) and he got it!He said to support that seller (my ECA) doesnt answer on his message, which is not a true (he got answer to the first message he sent half an hour after sent it, he even got tracking number for his product) and he got full refund. Now he got refund, waiting product to be delivered, he surely will not return product to China if he got it on the door. What is happening in this case, does someone know? I think that in this situation, ECA-s are not protected at all and this opens space for frauds. Thanks for answers! Djordje
Regards,
does someone have similar problem? Buyer ask for refund for product "in transit" (not delivered, not returned to seller) and he got it!He said to support that seller (my ECA) doesnt answer on his message, which is not a true (he got answer to the first message he sent half an hour after sent it, he even got tracking number for his product) and he got full refund. Now he got refund, waiting product to be delivered, he surely will not return product to China if he got it on the door. What is happening in this case, does someone know? I think that in this situation, ECA-s are not protected at all and this opens space for frauds.
Thanks for answers!
Djordje
SUPPORT
Djordje S

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago More by Zagorka G

Hi Djordje, I think some of our colleagues have already ask the same question, I really do not know how to respond on such cases. Especially if delivery time has not past I think that refund should not be an option. I really hope that support time will do something and try to protect ECA owners. If people find about this, then everybody will buy and after some time they will ask for refund, and they will have money and product and we ECA owner will loose our money and reputation also! Thank you for raising this important issue.
Hi Djordje,
I think some of our colleagues have already ask the same question, I really do not know how to respond on such cases. Especially if delivery time has not past I think that refund should not be an option.
I really hope that support time will do something and try to protect ECA owners. If people find about this, then everybody will buy and after some time they will ask for refund, and they will have money and product and we ECA owner will loose our money and reputation also!
Thank you for raising this important issue.
44x SUPPORT
Zagorka G

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,640 | Followers: 1,052 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Yes i have problem like this , in my case product is in hes country but he claims that he dindt recieved , also i have full information from my Dropshipping company that product is in hes country long time ago. And yes WE as ECAs are not protected in much casess , frauds, costumers who never respons on mail , costumers who recieved products but saying they not. In a lot situations we are hopeless , we have make refund aldo WE payd for that products. Best regards .
Hi
Yes i have problem like this , in my case product is in hes country
but he claims that he dindt recieved , also i have full information
from my Dropshipping company that product is in hes country long time ago.
And yes WE as ECAs are not protected in much casess , frauds, costumers who never respons on mail
, costumers who recieved products but saying they not.
In a lot situations we are hopeless , we have make refund aldo WE payd for that products.
Best regards .
46x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

The ECA's set the refund policy.
183x SUPPORT
Randy I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Zagorka G

[quote=862931]The ECA's set the refund policy.[/quote] Hi William, It's true, but ECA's also set delivery time too.
Randy I posted:

Hi William,
It's true, but ECA's also set delivery time too.
44x SUPPORT
Zagorka G

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,640 | Followers: 1,052 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Djordje, that this is very interesting, because in this case we are totally unprotected. I should not like to refund while the product is in transit. I have this situation, just waiting for when to seek a refund, he rating a product but not received, and deadline him for product is 4th April. I think we should from the company to consider before believe the customers, we have the mail that is proof. I agree that the refund should not be an option in such situations.
Hello Djordje,
that this is very interesting, because in this case we are totally unprotected.
I should not like to refund while the product is in transit.
I have this situation, just waiting for when to seek a refund, he rating a product but not received, and deadline him for product is 4th April.
I think we should from the company to consider before believe the customers, we have the mail that is proof.
I agree that the refund should not be an option in such situations.
2x SUPPORT
Jasmina P

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Wiliam, in my returns policy and return policu of tripleclicks stand that buyer cant ask refund if product is not returned. This means if he wait long time to receive product, and product is still in transit, he suppose to get product for free if he asked for refund? Why is there "rewiew" option than? He can state his frustration (for long time waiting) with bad rewiew, not with free product. We are not cherity organisations, some of us payed 40 dollars for new sellers licence. Tripleclicks earning from our products, and we are here totaly unprotected. I wrote ticket, support said to me, she will contact buyer to return product if it gets, that is solution of my ticket. Seriosly?
Wiliam,
in my returns policy and return policu of tripleclicks stand that buyer cant ask refund if product is not returned. This means if he wait long time to receive product, and product is still in transit, he suppose to get product for free if he asked for refund? Why is there "rewiew" option than? He can state his frustration (for long time waiting) with bad rewiew, not with free product. We are not cherity organisations, some of us payed 40 dollars for new sellers licence. Tripleclicks earning from our products, and we are here totaly unprotected. I wrote ticket, support said to me, she will contact buyer to return product if it gets, that is solution of my ticket. Seriosly?
SUPPORT
Djordje S

Serbia

E365 Champion

Liked by Lejla M Sara F

Posted 4 months ago

Here is the problem folks! [b]Drop Shipping![/b] With Fraud so rampant on the internet, the buyer is always nervous with an online purchase, especially if it is not from a known seller. The Drop Shipping, especially with free shipping, highly Increases the time between the purchase and the receipt of a product. If the buyer, after a reasonable amount of time feels that they will not receive the purchased product, they are going to ask for a refund. If TripleClicks does not submit the refund, the buyer can dispute the charge on their Credit Card, which will result in a Charge Back against TripleClicks. A Charge Back is costly and can result in a poor rating with the BBB and their banking system. Let's say that you had the product available to you prior to purchase, then the shipping time would be drastically reduced. A Retailer normally has insurance to cover against a fraudulent transaction. There is no easy solution to this, but if the buyer wasn't protected, then there would not be an avenue for the seller. Personally, I have two outstanding purchases. One made back in early January. For the Product review, I could only say not received yet and will update my review when delivery does take place. No refund requested! PS: there are more fraudulent sellers World Wide then there are fraudulent buyers. Just keep the in mind when trying to sell globally!
Here is the problem folks!

Drop Shipping!

With Fraud so rampant on the internet, the buyer is always nervous with an online purchase, especially if it is not from a known seller. The Drop Shipping, especially with free shipping, highly Increases the time between the purchase and the receipt of a product.

If the buyer, after a reasonable amount of time feels that they will not receive the purchased product, they are going to ask for a refund.

If TripleClicks does not submit the refund, the buyer can dispute the charge on their Credit Card, which will result in a Charge Back against TripleClicks. A Charge Back is costly and can result in a poor rating with the BBB and their banking system.

Let's say that you had the product available to you prior to purchase, then the shipping time would be drastically reduced.

A Retailer normally has insurance to cover against a fraudulent transaction.

There is no easy solution to this, but if the buyer wasn't protected, then there would not be an avenue for the seller.

Personally, I have two outstanding purchases. One made back in early January. For the Product review, I could only say not received yet and will update my review when delivery does take place. No refund requested!

PS: there are more fraudulent sellers World Wide then there are fraudulent buyers. Just keep the in mind when trying to sell globally!

58x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

In Transit means not yet in the hands of the person who ordered it. Usually it is the person who ordered it"s own country. I had a hearing aide that set at USA for 3 weeks before I got it. We are too hard on our ECA"s. We need to pray for patience. For heavens sake can we not wait 3 weeks before jumping?
In Transit means not yet in the hands of the person who ordered it.
Usually it is the person who ordered it"s own country.

I had a hearing aide that set at USA for 3 weeks before I got it.
We are too hard on our ECA"s.
We need to pray for patience.

For heavens sake can we not wait 3 weeks before jumping?

15x SUPPORT
mary b

United States

Liked by Sara F Lediana H

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Djordje, I think the main problem is that people in General are too impatient. I have been buying online for quite some time , from TripleClicks and othe sources. The average time for free shipping is usually between two to three months unless I am willing to pay Excessive shipping fees , for it to arrive earlier. Most ECAs do tell you how long it will take, so in my reviews , I also type in , that I will Review again once item arrives.......but that it is still within shipping time stated. If we all mentalise ourselves to give it three months , then its a bonus when it arrives earlier.... That is the way I have learned not to get frustrated :).If we think ahead of Birthday gifts etc etc and order 3 months earlier, we should be ok :). Keeping in contact with buyers is also very important........Some ECAs have e-mailed me in A polite way , asking if my items have arrived yet, sometimes the tracking number they are given are incorrect and they have to contact the supplier and get back me.... All this takes time and it is not the ECAs fault. But receiving nice emails from them Shows me they are serious and honest about their Business. Basically buyers need to educate themselves on what it says on the ECAs page (especially shipping) when buying Items, and ECAs need to reply to reviews when someone is complaining...... Regards.
Hi Djordje,
I think the main problem is that people in General are too impatient.
I have been buying online for quite some time , from TripleClicks and othe sources.
The average time for free shipping is usually between two to three months unless I am willing to pay
Excessive shipping fees , for it to arrive earlier.
Most ECAs do tell you how long it will take, so in my reviews , I also type in , that I will
Review again once item arrives.......but that it is still within shipping time stated.

If we all mentalise ourselves to give it three months , then its a bonus when it arrives earlier....
That is the way I have learned not to get frustrated :).If we think ahead of Birthday gifts etc etc
and order 3 months earlier, we should be ok :).

Keeping in contact with buyers is also very important........Some ECAs have e-mailed me in
A polite way , asking if my items have arrived yet, sometimes the tracking number they are given
are incorrect and they have to contact the supplier and get back me....

All this takes time and it is not the ECAs fault. But receiving nice emails from them
Shows me they are serious and honest about their Business.

Basically buyers need to educate themselves on what it says on the ECAs page (especially shipping)
when buying Items, and ECAs need to reply to reviews when someone is complaining......

Regards.

2x SUPPORT
Christine D

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Thanks Christine for answer. Thats right, it is not ECA-s fault, that delivery time is so long, ECA-s arent couriers, only sellers. Shipping is FREE, what buyers want, product in 3 days on doors, and not to pay shipping? Mostly products arrive in country of destination in first of couple weeks, and there wait 1-2 months on customs or in local post office, why is that ECA-s fault? I send to every buyer mail that product is shipped and average time of delivery. If buyers ask for tracking code i send them (like in this case and i told buyer that wait just little more, it is no problem to get refund any time!!!). Now if he get product, he must back it to China, how much that cost??? Who will do that? If that is the way, buyer can get the product and after that ask for refund and he will get it both. Bad policy i think, left ECA-s unprotected. Just one single contact of support to ECA owner are solving the problem. When buyer NOT receive product (by tracking code) than he can get money back, i think that is only reasonable solution.
Thanks Christine for answer. Thats right, it is not ECA-s fault, that delivery time is so long, ECA-s arent couriers, only sellers. Shipping is FREE, what buyers want, product in 3 days on doors, and not to pay shipping?

Mostly products arrive in country of destination in first of couple weeks, and there wait 1-2 months on customs or in local post office, why is that ECA-s fault? I send to every buyer mail that product is shipped and average time of delivery. If buyers ask for tracking code i send them (like in this case and i told buyer that wait just little more, it is no problem to get refund any time!!!).
Now if he get product, he must back it to China, how much that cost??? Who will do that? If that is the way, buyer can get the product and after that ask for refund and he will get it both. Bad policy i think, left ECA-s unprotected. Just one single contact of support to ECA owner are solving the problem. When buyer NOT receive product (by tracking code) than he can get money back, i think that is only reasonable solution.
SUPPORT
Djordje S

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Djordje S, My personal experience with purchasing products from ECAs that use "drop-shipping" has always been a nightmare. The ECA advertises that product delivery within 15 to 60 days or even 90 days (which is outrageous for on-line ordering), I have NEVER received a product from an ECA using drop-shipping within the time frame they advertise. Then when I send a Email to the ECA (the ones I have purchased from so far) have NEVER responded back. What is the customer to do? I have tried to use the so called tracking numbers the ECAs sent when I was notified by TripleClicks that the product was shipped, I am told that the tracking number is "invalid and not traceable" - to me this looks like fraud - what else can I think? With drop-shipping the ECA is not really a "store" they are just on-line catalog source. I order from them and then they order from the drop-shipper - to many different sources involved. Many times the ECA don't even know if the Drop-shipper has the item in stock and the customer gets blamed if he wonders what is happening to his order. Personally I believe that TripleClicks reputation has be destroyed by ECAs that use drop-shipping - TripleClicks is not the kind of platform that should even allow drop-shipping as a product source. To me - an ECA should have the products in their possession and in stock - now that is a true "store" - Because of drop-shippers I now check every item, for their shipping instructions, I would like to order from TripleClicks, if I see that the delivery time is 60+ days I will not order anything from that store because they are only a middle man (person) between me and the item I am trying to purchase. The super main problem is that almost all the drop-shipping ECAs do NOT contact the customer when the product is shipped nor do they respond (so far all of them) if you send them emails.
Hello Djordje S,

My personal experience with purchasing products from ECAs that use "drop-shipping" has always been a nightmare.

The ECA advertises that product delivery within 15 to 60 days or even 90 days (which is outrageous for on-line ordering), I have NEVER received a product from an ECA using drop-shipping within the time frame they advertise. Then when I send a Email to the ECA (the ones I have purchased from so far) have NEVER responded back. What is the customer to do?

I have tried to use the so called tracking numbers the ECAs sent when I was notified by TripleClicks that the product was shipped, I am told that the tracking number is "invalid and not traceable" - to me this looks like fraud - what else can I think?

With drop-shipping the ECA is not really a "store" they are just on-line catalog source. I order from them and then they order from the drop-shipper - to many different sources involved. Many times the ECA don't even know if the Drop-shipper has the item in stock and the customer gets blamed if he wonders what is happening to his order.

Personally I believe that TripleClicks reputation has be destroyed by ECAs that use drop-shipping - TripleClicks is not the kind of platform that should even allow drop-shipping as a product source.

To me - an ECA should have the products in their possession and in stock - now that is a true "store" - Because of drop-shippers I now check every item, for their shipping instructions, I would like to order from TripleClicks, if I see that the delivery time is 60+ days I will not order anything from that store because they are only a middle man (person) between me and the item I am trying to purchase.

The super main problem is that almost all the drop-shipping ECAs do NOT contact the customer when the product is shipped nor do they respond (so far all of them) if you send them emails.
52x SUPPORT
Wayne C

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings