Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Decrease in number of PB auction running

Posted 6 months ago More by skumar s.

Now a days only twelve auctions live running. But the numbers of high bidder are increase .
Now a days only twelve auctions live running. But the numbers of high bidder are increase .
skumar s.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Most are playing games. That is o.k. if you placed your ads.
Most are playing games.
That is o.k. if you placed your ads.
16x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

Higher bidders are not increasing. There is less bidder because less new active Affiliates. So there is a disbalance in the bidders proportion.
Higher bidders are not increasing. There is less bidder because less new active Affiliates. So there is a disbalance in the bidders proportion.
15x SUPPORT
Nizamudeen B.

Mauritius

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago More by skumar s.

Thanks Mary be for your ans . I have seen my leaderboard position on Zackjack was 311 before 10 hours ago ,but now its showing 313 ,means only two step .(how many winner in last 10 hours)
Thanks Mary be for your ans . I have seen my leaderboard position on Zackjack was 311 before 10 hours ago ,but now its showing 313 ,means only two step .(how many winner in last 10 hours)
skumar s.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Yes, I too have noticed there are less auctions at any one time than before. I am curious as to the reason.
Yes, I too have noticed there are less auctions at any one time than before. I am curious as to the reason.
14x SUPPORT
Teresa S.

South Africa

E365 Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Less hours are in effect; Pre-bidding; and less items.
Less hours are in effect; Pre-bidding; and less items.
Melinda G.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

The time was reduced from 12 hours to 6 hours. Not less auctions, just less active auctions at any given time because the shorter time frame.
The time was reduced from 12 hours to 6 hours. Not less auctions, just less active auctions at any given time because the shorter time frame.
13x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Monika T.

Hi Skumar I have noticed that also. Certainly only very few auction where we can collect double MRP. also the shortening of the timer is good. 12hrs is much too long (certainly for me) The other reason is the Pre-Bidding: makes it almost impossible now for some of us to win an Auction just my opinion
Hi Skumar

I have noticed that also.
Certainly only very few auction where we can
collect double MRP.
also the shortening of the timer is good.
12hrs is much too long (certainly for me)

The other reason is the Pre-Bidding: makes it
almost impossible now for some of us
to win an Auction

just my opinion
7x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

My opinion as a normal affiliate, absolutely not as an expert, is that by now with the enlargement of the community wordlwide, participation to auction is mainly reduced to SFI direct products either not requiring delivery or available for delivery wordlwide. I personally noticed a massive aggressive participation during the first half of the month, lower in the second half. Winning prices have not a constant trend and those reaching the highest number of bids are no doubts the double MRP. I personally find auctions less interesting unless you are not chasing extra VRP and MRP. When you cannot get results from an auction you end up to turning to something else, i.e. games (for fun) and purchase of products (price convenience). :raised_hands:
My opinion as a normal affiliate, absolutely not as an expert, is that by now with
the enlargement of the community wordlwide, participation to auction is mainly
reduced to SFI direct products either not requiring delivery or available for
delivery wordlwide. I personally noticed a massive aggressive participation
during the first half of the month, lower in the second half. Winning prices have
not a constant trend and those reaching the highest number of bids are no
doubts the double MRP. I personally find auctions less interesting unless you
are not chasing extra VRP and MRP. When you cannot get results from an
auction you end up to turning to something else, i.e. games (for fun) and
purchase of products (price convenience).
5x SUPPORT
Anna Loredana O.

Italy

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

But ,what happened to all big ticket items ,like aspire cloud book or iPads ? Are this products are history now in pb auctions ?
But ,what happened to all big ticket items ,like aspire cloud book or iPads ?
Are this products are history now in pb auctions ?
Anshul P.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=863374]Hi Skumar I have noticed that also. Certainly only very few auction where we can collect double MRP. also the shortening of the timer is good. 12hrs is much too long (certainly for me) The other reason is the Pre-Bidding: makes it almost impossible now for some of us to win an Auction just my opinion[/quote] In my opinion ,prebids don't guarantee a win at all . This actually are for people who wants few VP or mrp without having to sit and bid manually . Good to have this feature for those who are able to watch auctions live and snipe a win after all prebids are over.
Monika T. posted:
Hi Skumar

I have noticed that also.
Certainly only very few auction where we can
collect double MRP.
also the shortening of the timer is good.
12hrs is much too long (certainly for me)

The other reason is the Pre-Bidding: makes it
almost impossible now for some of us
to win an Auction

just my opinion

In my opinion ,prebids don't guarantee a win at all . This actually are for people who wants few VP or mrp without having to sit and bid manually . Good to have this feature for those who are able to watch auctions live and snipe a win after all prebids are over.
2x SUPPORT
Umang L.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Skumar! As you said - the number of high bidders has increased and that's the good thing, do you agree? All this is happening for a good reason - to make some room for everybody and I salute that!!! Best regards !
Hi Skumar!

As you said - the number of high bidders has increased and that's the good thing, do you agree? All this is happening for a good reason - to make some room for everybody and I salute that!!!

Best regards !
154x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

| Edit settings