Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Digital copies of literature

Posted 8 months ago

Hello SFI family. I am an aspiring writer and I am very new to the whole idea of trying to sell literature I have written, or am currently working on. As an SFI member I have come to the conclusion that TripleClicks would be a great platform for, not only promoting, but selling them as well. How would I go about adding digital copies of my poems, short stories, and novels? For example: If I want to sell a digital copy of a novel I have written obviously I would have to list it, but would I have to keep re-listing it after each sale? Or is there a way to add a permanent icon so that each time someone wants to buy a copy they can simply click on the icon to purchase a copy? This website would be a great way for aspiring authors and singers to launch a platform to sell their products and to promote themselves to others around the world that would otherwise never know their talents. If someone else has other ideas about what I am asking here please share with others. Thank you in advance for all of those who will reply to my inquiry, and for sharing your thoughts and ideas. Vincent Mullett.
Hello SFI family.

I am an aspiring writer and I am very new to the whole idea of trying to sell literature I have written, or am currently working on. As an SFI member I have come to the conclusion that TripleClicks would be a great platform for, not only promoting, but selling them as well.

How would I go about adding digital copies of my poems, short stories, and novels?

For example:
If I want to sell a digital copy of a novel I have written obviously I would have to list it, but would I have to keep re-listing it after each sale? Or is there a way to add a permanent icon so that each time someone wants to buy a copy they can simply click on the icon to purchase a copy?

This website would be a great way for aspiring authors and singers to launch a platform to sell their products and to promote themselves to others around the world that would otherwise never know their talents.

If someone else has other ideas about what I am asking here please share with others.

Thank you in advance for all of those who will reply to my inquiry, and for sharing your thoughts and ideas.
Vincent Mullett.
Vincent M.

United States

Liked by Sherwood L.

Posted 8 months ago

Dear Vincent, this is a good idea. Perhaps you should ask ECA members selling other written products like eBooks. I believe they list their eBooks only once at the beginning. The only difference between you and them is the topic of your eBook. Wish you success!
Dear Vincent, this is a good idea. Perhaps you should ask ECA members selling other written products like eBooks. I believe they list their eBooks only once at the beginning. The only difference between you and them is the topic of your eBook.

Wish you success!
6x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Liked by eduard b.

Posted 8 months ago More by Victor A.

Brother Vincent Mullett, This things have never crossed my mind. I was thinking that inspirations may sometimes come to waste! That my written Articles and Poetries of years past tucked raw up into my sheves of above 500/1000 now, were a waste. But your dear inspiration made my bits to rise. It will be a great thing if it can be marketed using our TripleClick option. Thank you brother `at inspiring pen'.
Brother Vincent Mullett,
This things have never crossed my mind. I was thinking that inspirations may sometimes come to waste! That my written Articles and Poetries of years past tucked raw up into my sheves of above 500/1000 now, were a waste.
But your dear inspiration made my bits to rise. It will be a great thing if it can be marketed using our TripleClick option.
Thank you brother `at inspiring pen'.
SUPPORT
Victor A.

Nigeria

Posted 8 months ago

hello Vincent, Great idea! I suggest you become an ECA. You can fill out the application found here: http://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAApplication.php When you get approved you can list each e-book or any other item you want to sell and it will always be there online for anyone to buy as long as you want to list it. Best regards....
hello Vincent,

Great idea! I suggest you become an ECA. You can fill out the application found here: www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAApplication.php

When you get approved you can list each e-book or any other item you want to sell and it will always be there online for anyone to buy as long as you want to list it.
Best regards....
4x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Randy I. Ashley H.

Posted 8 months ago

I think you will have to re-list it after each sale in "member listings" at TripleClicks You would only list it once as an ECA It may be a good idea to test the sales through individual listings in member's listing to get a feel for how well it will sell.
I think you will have to re-list it after each sale in "member listings" at TripleClicks
You would only list it once as an ECA

It may be a good idea to test the sales through individual listings in member's listing to get a feel for how well it will sell.
22x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Jessie M.

Hi Vincent: If you are speaking of E-books, please see this statement under "restricted items": •E-books (self-authored e-books are acceptable on a case-by-case basis)
Hi Vincent: If you are speaking of E-books, please see this statement under "restricted items":

•E-books (self-authored e-books are acceptable on a case-by-case basis)
96x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 3,925 | Followers: 1,012 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015
Liked by Randy I.

[quote=865451]Hi Vincent: If you are speaking of E-books, please see this statement under "restricted items": •E-books (self-authored e-books are acceptable on a case-by-case basis) [/quote] Please, Mrs Jessie, Can you explain the meaning of your "Case By Case Basis"? I dont understand. Come on again...
Jessie M. posted:
Hi Vincent: If you are speaking of E-books, please see this statement under "restricted items":

•E-books (self-authored e-books are acceptable on a case-by-case basis)

Please, Mrs Jessie,
Can you explain the meaning of your "Case By Case Basis"?
I dont understand. Come on again...
SUPPORT
Victor A.

Nigeria

Posted 8 months ago More by Jessie M.

Hi Victor: On a case to case basis means that all submissions are reviewed but perhaps not all accepted. I don't know what criteria is used to determine what gets accepted. You should go ahead and submit your work for review. Yours may be accepted.
Hi Victor: On a case to case basis means that all submissions are reviewed but perhaps not all accepted. I don't know what criteria is used to determine what gets accepted. You should go ahead and submit your work for review. Yours may be accepted.

96x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 3,925 | Followers: 1,012 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

[quote=865700]Hi Victor: On a case to case basis means that all submissions are reviewed but perhaps not all accepted. I don't know what criteria is used to determine what gets accepted. You should go ahead and submit your work for review. Yours may be accepted. [/quote] Thanks Mrs Jessie.
Jessie M. posted:

Thanks Mrs Jessie.
SUPPORT
Victor A.

Nigeria

Liked by Jessie M.

| Edit settings