Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How can you make Silver if you make the points but team does not?

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago More by Donna J.

I have done everything I can think of. I have follow all rules and I have made EA or Bronze every month since I start in the Middle of August. I have ran contest for them to win things to help them build their business. I have offer any help they needed. I have done everything my sponsor has done with me and still no good. I work hard so I can move up in my business that you have provide for me free to do. I really work hard and go to college full time, I feel punished a little because I can not move forward because the people I sponsor will not or does just a few times a month. I think this was a great thing you do for people for them to be there own boss and on there own time. I also think it is the easiest way to make money I for one love to read and do what needs to be done. I even let them know they could do it from their phones but still no good. I am just worried that I will never hit where I want to be if I don't figure out what I am doing wrong or what else I can do to motivate my team. Thank you Donna Jones
I have done everything I can think of.
I have follow all rules and I have made EA or Bronze every month since I start in the Middle of August.

I have ran contest for them to win things to help them build their business. I have offer any help they needed.

I have done everything my sponsor has done with me and still no good.

I work hard so I can move up in my business that you have provide for me free to do.

I really work hard and go to college full time, I feel punished a little because I can not move forward because the people I sponsor will not or does just a few times a month.

I think this was a great thing you do for people for them to be there own boss and on there own time.

I also think it is the easiest way to make money I for one love to read and do what needs to be done.

I even let them know they could do it from their phones but still no good.

I am just worried that I will never hit where I want to be if I don't figure out what I am doing wrong or what else I can do to motivate my team.

Thank you Donna Jones
SUPPORT
Donna J.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Keep up the good work, Donna. I have been with SFI for 11 months and my first affiliate to reach Bronze finally came along . You never know which signup will be the one. I was getting discouraged also, but so glad I didn't let discouragement stop me. Instead, I used my discouragement to push me forward with much success. You will reach your Silver status...especially with the new changes with Opti-Build.
Keep up the good work, Donna. I have been with SFI for 11 months and my first affiliate to reach Bronze finally came along . You never know which signup will be the one. I was getting discouraged also, but so glad I didn't let discouragement stop me. Instead, I used my discouragement to push me forward with much success.

You will reach your Silver status...especially with the new changes with Opti-Build.
35x SUPPORT
Marilyn I.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by Donna J.

Marilyn, Thank you. My sponsor is great and she would not let me throw in the towel. She keep pushing me forward and has told me the same thing. I am more discourage that I hit Silver but will not have the title because people under me don't do what they are suppose to do. I am a little relieve to realize that it is not just me. I just thought I was doing something wrong. I have offer a different contest to take money out of my own pocket to help them to make EA or to see why they were not logging in. No good.
Marilyn,
Thank you. My sponsor is great and she would not let me throw in the towel. She keep pushing me forward and has told me the same thing. I am more discourage that I hit Silver but will not have the title because people under me don't do what they are suppose to do. I am a little relieve to realize that it is not just me. I just thought I was doing something wrong. I have offer a different contest to take money out of my own pocket to help them to make EA or to see why they were not logging in. No good.
SUPPORT
Donna J.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Donna, it's great when You worry about the others and not dwell on not difficult ways
Donna, it's great when You worry about the others and not dwell on not difficult ways
EDUARD S.

Russian Federation

Posted 8 months ago

Donna, You are [b]not[/b] doing anything wrong! People will only see the value of this business when they are ready. The best thing for you to do is keep working with them until they are ready. Keep adding new people and let the ones who don't do anything go. You will find the right people; it just takes time and persistence.
Donna,

You are not doing anything wrong! People will only see the value of this business when they are ready. The best thing for you to do is keep working with them until they are ready.

Keep adding new people and let the ones who don't do anything go. You will find the right people; it just takes time and persistence.
Robert B.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Donna, just keep sponsoring and advertising ..... you do your best and sooner or later the people will show up. Sometimes we do everything, but the people are nor interested whatever we do. You just focus on growing your Team day by day. The percentage of active members after sign up is from 1-3% maximum, so we've been all through this. I've noticed that my best workers are the one who show a kind of autonomy almost since their start. They ask after reading something before, they are interested in progress, they try to do their blogs or websites alone, they try to advertise and do not give up after placing 50 ads and no sign up, they are asking about investing, what's the best way, they are asking for informations and advices, etc... If you need to push always somebody to work, you'll find it vey exhausting within time. Do your best, and leave yourself time, don't be so severe to yourself - your Silver will be here sooner or later. You showed them by example. It doesn't mean you are doing something wrong - you just didn't find your Diamonds :blush: Keep up!!
Donna, just keep sponsoring and advertising ..... you do your best and sooner or later the people will show up.
Sometimes we do everything, but the people are nor interested whatever we do. You just focus on growing your Team day by day. The percentage of active members after sign up is from 1-3% maximum, so we've been all through this.

I've noticed that my best workers are the one who show a kind of autonomy almost since their start. They ask after reading something before, they are interested in progress, they try to do their blogs or websites alone, they try to advertise and do not give up after placing 50 ads and no sign up, they are asking about investing, what's the best way, they are asking for informations and advices, etc... If you need to push always somebody to work, you'll find it vey exhausting within time.

Do your best, and leave yourself time, don't be so severe to yourself - your Silver will be here sooner or later. You showed them by example. It doesn't mean you are doing something wrong - you just didn't find your Diamonds
Keep up!!
36x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Donna, All You Need Is A Little Patient. Things Will Work Out In A Little While. Keep On The Good Work. Good luck!!!
Hi Donna,

All You Need Is A Little Patient. Things Will Work Out In A Little
While. Keep On The Good Work.
Good luck!!!
11x SUPPORT
Ngozi G.

Nigeria

Posted 8 months ago

Have you contacted your upline and asked them for advice and help? If you are a hard worker and have proven yourself, they might have someone they could earn VP for reassigning them to you. Write them a letter and let them know you need their advice and could they help you in any way.
Have you contacted your upline and asked them for advice and help? If you are a hard worker and have proven yourself, they might have someone they could earn VP for reassigning them to you. Write them a letter and let them know you need their advice and could they help you in any way.
15x SUPPORT
Marlene K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Tatjana, Thank you. I have a Facebook and I go to College. I post on Facebook everyday for SFI or Tripleclicks. I have also posted in bus stops welfare social security office and unemployment offices. I had the card mail to me so I could hand out. I am hard on myself but that is what keeps me motivated. I thank you for your insights.
Tatjana,
Thank you.
I have a Facebook and I go to College.
I post on Facebook everyday for SFI or Tripleclicks.
I have also posted in bus stops welfare social security office and unemployment offices.
I had the card mail to me so I could hand out.
I am hard on myself but that is what keeps me motivated.
I thank you for your insights.
SUPPORT
Donna J.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Ngozi, Thank you I do need to be reminded some times to have patients. I do tend to feel that If I don't work hard enough and to get what I need done in a timely manner than I will not make it. I just took a few deep breaths. Thank you again
Ngozi,
Thank you I do need to be reminded some times to have patients.
I do tend to feel that If I don't work hard enough and to get what I need done in a timely manner than I will not make it.
I just took a few deep breaths. Thank you again
SUPPORT
Donna J.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Marlene, Yes I have and some of the ideas we had did not work neither. Just seems like all ideas seem to get no where. I just don't know what to do but I will not give up or quit would just like to make my Silver for my hard work also.
Marlene,
Yes I have and some of the ideas we had did not work neither.
Just seems like all ideas seem to get no where.
I just don't know what to do but I will not give up or quit would just like to make my Silver for my hard work also.
SUPPORT
Donna J.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Donna, It sounds like you're doing great work...you just need to keep at it. "Failure is the path of least persistence." Persist until you win, that's my motto! I also encourage you to review these two articles: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=56 https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSWorkWithWorkers And keep in mind that I lost money for my first two years in business, only broke even in my third. Not until my fourth year of working my tail off did my efforts begin to bear fruit. Was it worth it? You better believe it! And your results my come much faster, as you may be a faster learner than I was! Hang in there! Keep fighting the good fight! The harvest is coming!
Hi Donna,

It sounds like you're doing great work...you just need to keep at it. "Failure is the path of least persistence." Persist until you win, that's my motto!

I also encourage you to review these two articles:

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=56
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSWorkWithWorkers

And keep in mind that I lost money for my first two years in business, only broke even in my third. Not until my fourth year of working my tail off did my efforts begin to bear fruit. Was it worth it? You better believe it! And your results my come much faster, as you may be a faster learner than I was!

Hang in there! Keep fighting the good fight! The harvest is coming!
Gery

United States

| Edit settings