Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Brochures and catalogs

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago More by chantal c.

I think It would be good to promote our SFI, Tripleclicks products by giving out brochures and catalogs that display the products. Especially if we have friends who don't have computers or internet access. We give them a brochure , no pressure, take their time and then order. I am not sure SFI had that in the past but now implementing catalogs order would help . Our clients can tell us what they want and we ( sponsor, co-sponsor ) will do the order online. I know I am going to get a lot of great answers. So I am look forward to hear from a lot of you .
I think It would be good to promote our SFI, Tripleclicks products by giving out brochures and catalogs that display the products. Especially if we have friends who don't have computers or internet access. We give them a brochure , no pressure, take their time and then order. I am not sure SFI had that in the past but now implementing catalogs order would help . Our clients can tell us what they want and we ( sponsor, co-sponsor ) will do the order online.
I know I am going to get a lot of great answers. So I am look forward to hear from a lot of you .
chantal c.

United States

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Chantal! Rather interesting idea, but lot of sub-questions... Like, are we going to take chances to pay on behalf of our clients (since they "have no computers or Internet access)... will they come to us to takeover the products and pay for it or sending by post with AR letters and DHL would be another highly risk option... How would SFI handle our commissions - there would be not DC for us since WE are ordering... and much more to ask... I am really skeptical toward this issue ... Best regards !
Hi Chantal!

Rather interesting idea, but lot of sub-questions... Like, are we going to take chances to pay on behalf of our clients (since they "have no computers or Internet access)... will they come to us to takeover the products and pay for it or sending by post with AR letters and DHL would be another highly risk option... How would SFI handle our commissions - there would be not DC for us since WE are ordering... and much more to ask...

I am really skeptical toward this issue ...

Best regards !
186x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago

I have thought about that also. However, I think it would be good for SFI products but may be troublesome for ECA products, as they change faster than one can keep up with in a printed catalog. It might be beneficial to the individual affiliate to create inexpensive brochures and catalogs using their "Collections" pages. But that would present an issue with quality control. If you have access to a good color printer, you might think about printing out some of your collections pages and hand them to good prospects along with your contact card from SFI. Another issue comes to mind, the prospect would have to sign up by internet anyway and through your SFI link in order for you to receive the credit for the sales. So, we come full circle, they still need access to a computer and the internet.
I have thought about that also. However, I think it would be good for SFI products but may be troublesome for ECA products, as they change faster than one can keep up with in a printed catalog.

It might be beneficial to the individual affiliate to create inexpensive brochures and catalogs using their "Collections" pages. But that would present an issue with quality control. If you have access to a good color printer, you might think about printing out some of your collections pages and hand them to good prospects along with your contact card from SFI.

Another issue comes to mind, the prospect would have to sign up by internet anyway and through your SFI link in order for you to receive the credit for the sales.

So, we come full circle, they still need access to a computer and the internet.
22x SUPPORT
Sherwood L.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by chantal c.

Thanks for the reply. Printing pictures of products and giving them out to people sounds like a good option...
Thanks for the reply. Printing pictures of products and giving them out to people sounds like a good option...
chantal c.

United States

Posted 8 months ago

Hi Chantal, I had the same idea a while back and the response I got back was that we can make up our own catalogs and brochures, however we should only use them to show the products we have not to take orders from. They would essentially be used to show what types of products we have so prospects can make an informed decision and then they (the prospects) would go online with your link and order from Triple Clicks. I think it is a very sound idea and am planning on doing it myself. I hope it helps us get more PRMs. Good luck and much success to everyone. P.S. I would suggest taking several products from each category and downloading the info on them then compiling them before making the catalogs and brochures.
Hi Chantal, I had the same idea a while back and the response I got back was that we can make up our own catalogs and brochures, however we should only use them to show the products we have not to take orders from. They would essentially be used to show what types of products we have so prospects can make an informed decision and then they (the prospects) would go online with your link and order from Triple Clicks.
I think it is a very sound idea and am planning on doing it myself. I hope it helps us get more PRMs.
Good luck and much success to everyone.
P.S. I would suggest taking several products from each category and downloading the info on them then compiling them before making the catalogs and brochures.
14x SUPPORT
Sara F.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago More by chantal c.

To all Forum affiliates who have responded to this thread, My reason for bringing this subject back is because so many of us though it would be a good idea to have catalog and brochure to show ""Friends '' that by now SFI would have done something about it. I know a while back one of us suggested this idea of giving out brochures to get orders from family and friends. The idea did not take off. I can see that I have to find another way to promote my products. One person gave me this idea of printing pictures of products and give the prints to people who are interested. I have to make the prints in color so the products looks good. Thanks for all the great answers I have received so far. Let all of us build something great.
To all Forum affiliates who have responded to this thread, My reason for bringing this subject back is because so many of us though it would be a good idea to have catalog and brochure to show ""Friends '' that by now SFI would have done something about it. I know a while back one of us suggested this idea of giving out brochures to get orders from family and friends. The idea did not take off. I can see that I have to find another way to promote my products.
One person gave me this idea of printing pictures of products and give the prints to people who are interested. I have to make the prints in color so the products looks good.
Thanks for all the great answers I have received so far. Let all of us build something great.
chantal c.

United States

| Edit settings