Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

One-Time Exemption for PSA Reassignments?

Posted 10 days ago

[b]Hello Gery![/b] Everything I've read about [i]Opti-Build[/i] is right-on with the [b]BEST[/b] I believe SFI can be! An issue I'm having: My front line [u]PSA[/u]s who are also [u]Team Leaders[/u] is wider than 20. I feel that with only the [i]Top 5[/i] being [b]Designated Diamonds[/b] many of my [b]Team Leaders[/b] are going to be left out! :cold_sweat::cry: I really enjoy recruiting and passing down PSAs to my team. I want to put 100% of my recruits into the Opti-Build program. I think you see my dilemma. Would you consider allowing a [b]one-day exemption[/b] to reassignment restrictions? For just one day could you allow us to move some of our "weaker" or "newer" PSAs who are also TL's into deeper areas of our organization? If not... then the majority of my PSA TL's will NOT be able to receive my recruits through the Opti-Build program. Thanks for your attention to my question, Gery! I'm still loving SFI after almost 4 years. Best, ~JG :neckbeard:
Hello Gery!

Everything I've read about Opti-Build is right-on with the BEST I believe SFI can be!

An issue I'm having: My front line PSAs who are also Team Leaders is wider than 20.

I feel that with only the Top 5 being Designated Diamonds many of my Team Leaders are going to be left out!

I really enjoy recruiting and passing down PSAs to my team.
I want to put 100% of my recruits into the Opti-Build program.

I think you see my dilemma.

Would you consider allowing a one-day exemption to reassignment restrictions?
For just one day could you allow us to move some of our "weaker" or "newer" PSAs who are also TL's into deeper areas of our organization?

If not... then the majority of my PSA TL's will NOT be able to receive my recruits through the Opti-Build program.

Thanks for your attention to my question, Gery! I'm still loving SFI after almost 4 years.

Best, ~JG
John G

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Hello John, Here is the answer to your question: Q: I’m an established affiliate who has more than five Team Leaders (and potential DDs) on my first level. Can I move some of them (as you’ve recommended) so as to optimize how Opti-Build will work for me? At this moment, we are preparing to adjust the reassignment rules to accommodate affiliates like yourself. However, because such moves can affect not only your income but the income of your upline members, we want everyone to give all such moves careful consideration first. Therefore, the reassignment rules will not be adjusted until later in March. In the meantime, we encourage you to carefully assess how you want your organization to look like and who might work best with who, if reassigned. Furthermore, you may want to consult your sponsor and/or other Team Leader who may have had a hand in developing/nuturing the Team Leaders you have on your first level. Remember, moving Team Leaders can affect their income, so consulting with and asking for their blessing on any such moves is encouraged. https://news.sfimg.com/2017/03/06/introducing-opti-build/ Hope that helps you.
Hello John,

Here is the answer to your question:

Q: I’m an established affiliate who has more than five Team Leaders (and potential DDs) on my first level. Can I move some of them (as you’ve recommended) so as to optimize how Opti-Build will work for me?
At this moment, we are preparing to adjust the reassignment rules to accommodate affiliates like yourself. However, because such moves can affect not only your income but the income of your upline members, we want everyone to give all such moves careful consideration first. Therefore, the reassignment rules will not be adjusted until later in March. In the meantime, we encourage you to carefully assess how you want your organization to look like and who might work best with who, if reassigned. Furthermore, you may want to consult your sponsor and/or other Team Leader who may have had a hand in developing/nuturing the Team Leaders you have on your first level. Remember, moving Team Leaders can affect their income, so consulting with and asking for their blessing on any such moves is encouraged.

news.sfimg.com/2017/03/06/introducing-opti-build/

Hope that helps you.
19x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

[quote=865447][b]Hello Gery![/b] Everything I've read about [i]Opti-Build[/i] is right-on with the [b]BEST[/b] I believe SFI can be! An issue I'm having: My front line [u]PSA[/u]s who are also [u]Team Leaders[/u] is wider than 20. I feel that with only the [i]Top 5[/i] being [b]Designated Diamonds[/b] many of my [b]Team Leaders[/b] are going to be left out! :cold_sweat::cry: I really enjoy recruiting and passing down PSAs to my team. I want to put 100% of my recruits into the Opti-Build program. I think you see my dilemma. Would you consider allowing a [b]one-day exemption[/b] to reassignment restrictions? For just one day could you allow us to move some of our "weaker" or "newer" PSAs who are also TL's into deeper areas of our organization? If not... then the majority of my PSA TL's will NOT be able to receive my recruits through the Opti-Build program. Thanks for your attention to my question, Gery! I'm still loving SFI after almost 4 years. Best, ~JG :neckbeard:[/quote] Hi John, Attached is one of the Q&As from the announcement that you may have missed. Note that we're planning to announce and make operational these new rules early next week so you'll have until the end of March to restructure. [b]Q: I’m an established affiliate who has more than five Team Leaders (and potential DDs) on my first level. Can I move some of them (as you’ve recommended) so as to optimize how Opti-Build will work for me?[/b] At this moment, we are preparing to adjust the reassignment rules to accommodate affiliates like yourself. However, because such moves can affect not only your income but the income of your upline members, we want everyone to give all such moves careful consideration first. Therefore, the reassignment rules will not be adjusted until later in March. In the meantime, we encourage you to carefully assess how you want your organization to look like and who might work best with who, if reassigned. Furthermore, you may want to consult your sponsor and/or other Team Leader who may have had a hand in developing/nuturing the Team Leaders you have on your first level. Remember, moving Team Leaders can affect their income, so consulting with and asking for their blessing on any such moves is encouraged.
John G posted:
Hello Gery!

Everything I've read about Opti-Build is right-on with the BEST I believe SFI can be!

An issue I'm having: My front line PSAs who are also Team Leaders is wider than 20.

I feel that with only the Top 5 being Designated Diamonds many of my Team Leaders are going to be left out!

For just one day could you allow us to move some of our "weaker" or "newer" PSAs who are also TL's into deeper areas of our organization?

If not... then the majority of my PSA TL's will NOT be able to receive my recruits through the Opti-Build program.

Thanks for your attention to my question, Gery! I'm still loving SFI after almost 4 years.

Best, ~JG

Hi John,

Attached is one of the Q&As from the announcement that you may have missed. Note that we're planning to announce and make operational these new rules early next week so you'll have until the end of March to restructure.

Q: I’m an established affiliate who has more than five Team Leaders (and potential DDs) on my first level. Can I move some of them (as you’ve recommended) so as to optimize how Opti-Build will work for me?
At this moment, we are preparing to adjust the reassignment rules to accommodate affiliates like yourself. However, because such moves can affect not only your income but the income of your upline members, we want everyone to give all such moves careful consideration first. Therefore, the reassignment rules will not be adjusted until later in March. In the meantime, we encourage you to carefully assess how you want your organization to look like and who might work best with who, if reassigned. Furthermore, you may want to consult your sponsor and/or other Team Leader who may have had a hand in developing/nuturing the Team Leaders you have on your first level. Remember, moving Team Leaders can affect their income, so consulting with and asking for their blessing on any such moves is encouraged.
Gery

United States

Posted 10 days ago

[quote=865460][quote=865447][b]Hello Gery![/b] Everything I've read about [i]Opti-Build[/i] is right-on with the [b]BEST[/b] I believe SFI can be! An issue I'm having: My front line [u]PSA[/u]s who are also [u]Team Leaders[/u] is wider than 20. I feel that with only the [i]Top 5[/i] being [b]Designated Diamonds[/b] many of my [b]Team Leaders[/b] are going to be left out! :cold_sweat::cry: I really enjoy recruiting and passing down PSAs to my team. I want to put 100% of my recruits into the Opti-Build program. I think you see my dilemma. Would you consider allowing a [b]one-day exemption[/b] to reassignment restrictions? For just one day could you allow us to move some of our "weaker" or "newer" PSAs who are also TL's into deeper areas of our organization? If not... then the majority of my PSA TL's will NOT be able to receive my recruits through the Opti-Build program. Thanks for your attention to my question, Gery! I'm still loving SFI after almost 4 years. Best, ~JG :neckbeard:[/quote] Hi John, Attached is one of the Q&As from the announcement that you may have missed. Note that we're planning to announce and make operational these new rules early next week so you'll have until the end of March to restructure. [b]Q: I’m an established affiliate who has more than five Team Leaders (and potential DDs) on my first level. Can I move some of them (as you’ve recommended) so as to optimize how Opti-Build will work for me?[/b] At this moment, we are preparing to adjust the reassignment rules to accommodate affiliates like yourself. However, because such moves can affect not only your income but the income of your upline members, we want everyone to give all such moves careful consideration first. Therefore, the reassignment rules will not be adjusted until later in March. In the meantime, we encourage you to carefully assess how you want your organization to look like and who might work best with who, if reassigned. Furthermore, you may want to consult your sponsor and/or other Team Leader who may have had a hand in developing/nuturing the Team Leaders you have on your first level. Remember, moving Team Leaders can affect their income, so consulting with and asking for their blessing on any such moves is encouraged.[/quote] Thank you Gery, but also the upline needs to keep in mind that any movement will also boost their commissions when all is said and done. Would they rather have PTL's below them or a bunch of second gen BTLs. Granted, after the initial movement and a flow of reassignments from upline, they should have control over those next movements, if any! There may be a one month very minor setback in commissions, but in reality, it should double in the coming months.
Gery posted:
John G posted:
Hello Gery!

Best, ~JG

Hi John,

Attached is one of the Q&As from the announcement that you may have missed. Note that we're planning to announce and make operational these new rules early next week so you'll have until the end of March to restructure.

Thank you Gery, but also the upline needs to keep in mind that any movement will also boost their commissions when all is said and done. Would they rather have PTL's below them or a bunch of second gen BTLs.

Granted, after the initial movement and a flow of reassignments from upline, they should have control over those next movements, if any!

There may be a one month very minor setback in commissions, but in reality, it should double in the coming months.
44x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Hi John I see this is a tree shaking moment, but I think Gery is thinking of another 1 step back and 100 steps forward. I agree this is going to benefit everyone who works to the best of there ability with what investment, be it time or money. The Skies the limit.. Best wishes Dave
Hi John

I see this is a tree shaking moment, but I think Gery is thinking of another 1 step back and 100 steps forward.
I agree this is going to benefit everyone who works to the best of there ability with what investment, be it time or money.

The Skies the limit..

Best wishes
Dave
David A

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings