Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Where do CSA's come from and why are they expensive?

Posted 2 months ago

Noticed an ad in the Special Deals section that referred to a small number of CSA's for what seemed to Me to be an exorbitant price. So My question is: where do CSA's come from and what unique set of circumstances could possibly result In that exotically expensive price?
Noticed an ad in the Special Deals section that referred to a small number of CSA's for what seemed to Me to be an exorbitant price.
So My question is: where do CSA's come from and what unique set of circumstances could possibly result
In that exotically expensive price?
SUPPORT
Leslie J

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Sincerelly, I do not have a clue about what Special Deals are you talking about, Leslie :blush: ? I know that we all get CSAs mainly through [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=216357&referrer=search]CSA Rewards program[/url] Then if we are opted in as Team Leaders we can get Second Home CSAs shares, too. We can get CSAs if we bid on Auctions. We can get CSAs in Daily Grand drawing. These are the main sources from where we get CSAs. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20948&referrer=search]Where do CSAs that you assign come from?[/url] And now we have Builder Bundle - a powerful monthly package of up to 20 new PSAs and CSAs and 100 mighty TCredits. Leslie, can you specify please, what exotically expensive price you think and what Special Deal? CSAs are so great monthly reward for me, I have never paid for one up till now, and I have more than 300 hundreds.
Sincerelly, I do not have a clue about what Special Deals are you talking about, Leslie
?
I know that we all get CSAs mainly through CSA Rewards program
Then if we are opted in as Team Leaders we can get Second Home CSAs shares, too.
We can get CSAs if we bid on Auctions.
We can get CSAs in Daily Grand drawing.

These are the main sources from where we get CSAs. Where do CSAs that you assign come from?
And now we have Builder Bundle - a powerful monthly package of up to 20 new PSAs and CSAs and 100 mighty TCredits.

Leslie, can you specify please, what exotically expensive price you think and what Special Deal?
CSAs are so great monthly reward for me, I have never paid for one up till now, and I have more than 300 hundreds.

16x SUPPORT
Tatjana G

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Leslie, interesting question, a csa or [co-sponsor affiliate] is a affiliate...sponsor by other affiliate. Let say Jack sponsored Jane that his psa [personal sponsor affiliate]. When Jane become part of your team that make her your csa. Your a 2nd sponsor to Jane and when she active you make 15% from her business. When buying, bidding for csa's remember you make more money from a psa and less money from a csa. About the high cost I won't pay it! Why, no psa or csa is guaranteed to be active after you buy them. Some affiliates are not aware of that and will pay a high price! You be better off investing in psa's with sBuilder Co-op unit.
Leslie, interesting question, a csa or [co-sponsor affiliate] is a affiliate...sponsor by other affiliate.

Let say Jack sponsored Jane that his psa [personal sponsor affiliate]. When Jane become part of your
team that make her your csa. Your a 2nd sponsor to Jane and when she active you make 15% from her business.
When buying, bidding for csa's remember you make more money from a psa and less money from a csa.

About the high cost I won't pay it! Why, no psa or csa is guaranteed to be active after you buy them.
Some affiliates are not aware of that and will pay a high price! You be better off investing in psa's with sBuilder Co-op unit.
12x SUPPORT
Nelson B

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=865689]Sincerelly, I do not have a clue about what Special Deals are you talking about, Leslie :blush: ? I know that we all get CSAs mainly through [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=216357&referrer=search]CSA Rewards program[/url] Then if we are opted in as Team Leaders we can get Second Home CSAs shares, too. We can get CSAs if we bid on Auctions. We can get CSAs in Daily Grand drawing. These are the main sources from where we get CSAs. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20948&referrer=search]Where do CSAs that you assign come from?[/url] And now we have Builder Bundle - a powerful monthly package of up to 20 new PSAs and CSAs and 100 mighty TCredits. Leslie, can you specify please, what exotically expensive price you think and what Special Deal? CSAs are so great monthly reward for me, I have never paid for one up till now, and I have more than 300 hundreds. [/quote] Hi Tatjana: It is the SuperDeal he's referring to, when a person wins something at auction and then resells it at a discount. It was for CSAs this morning but someone must have taken the deal. You can see it when you click on your TC tab.
Tatjana G posted:
Sincerelly, I do not have a clue about what Special Deals are you talking about, Leslie
?
Then if we are opted in as Team Leaders we can get Second Home CSAs shares, too.

These are the main sources from where we get CSAs. Where do CSAs that you assign come from?
And now we have Builder Bundle - a powerful monthly package of up to 20 new PSAs and CSAs and 100 mighty TCredits.

Leslie, can you specify please, what exotically expensive price you think and what Special Deal?
CSAs are so great monthly reward for me, I have never paid for one up till now, and I have more than 300 hundreds.

Hi Tatjana: It is the SuperDeal he's referring to, when a person wins something at auction and then resells it at a discount. It was for CSAs this morning but someone must have taken the deal. You can see it when you click on your TC tab.
77x SUPPORT
Jessie M

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Leslie: I believe the price was in line with what it would cost for CSAs if you purchased them through Tripleclicks. They were reduced to something like $22 from $45 which I thought was a good deal.
Hi Leslie: I believe the price was in line with what it would cost for CSAs if you purchased them through Tripleclicks. They were reduced to something like $22 from $45 which I thought was a good deal.
77x SUPPORT
Jessie M

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Every time someone signs up with SFI as an affiliate, there's both a PSA (for the sponsor) and a CSA (for an assigned co-sponsor) created of course. We don't sell CSAs, we simply give them a [i]value[/i] based on our best guess of how much income they will produce for the co-sponsor for life, on average. Now if someone wins some CSAs in Pricebenders and chooses to resell them (Super Deals), that's up to the seller what they want to charge. Of course, if their asking price is too high, they're going to have trouble making a sale.
Every time someone signs up with SFI as an affiliate, there's both a PSA (for the sponsor) and a CSA (for an assigned co-sponsor) created of course.

We don't sell CSAs, we simply give them a value based on our best guess of how much income they will produce for the co-sponsor for life, on average.

Now if someone wins some CSAs in Pricebenders and chooses to resell them (Super Deals), that's up to the seller what they want to charge. Of course, if their asking price is too high, they're going to have trouble making a sale.
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

[quote] Hi Tatjana: It is the SuperDeal he's referring to, when a person wins something at auction and then resells it at a discount. It was for CSAs this morning but someone must have taken the deal. You can see it when you click on your TC tab. [/quote] Thank you, Jessie :blush: Actually, I was checking Super Deals on TC tab when Leslie posted it, but I didn't find this deal. So, it seems somebody found this is good deal and bought them.

Hi Tatjana: It is the SuperDeal he's referring to, when a person wins something at auction and then resells it at a discount. It was for CSAs this morning but someone must have taken the deal. You can see it when you click on your TC tab.

Thank you, Jessie

Actually, I was checking Super Deals on TC tab when Leslie posted it, but I didn't find this deal. So, it seems somebody found this is good deal and bought them.
16x SUPPORT
Tatjana G

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Do not forget that we are all someone's CSA. Does the price exotically expensive to obtain such CSA as you are? LOL
Do not forget that we are all someone's CSA.
Does the price exotically expensive to obtain such CSA as you are? LOL
13x SUPPORT
Bojana B

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=865689]Sincerelly, I do not have a clue about what Special Deals are you talking about, Leslie :blush: ? I know that we all get CSAs mainly through [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=216357&referrer=search]CSA Rewards program[/url] Then if we are opted in as Team Leaders we can get Second Home CSAs shares, too. We can get CSAs if we bid on Auctions. We can get CSAs in Daily Grand drawing. These are the main sources from where we get CSAs. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=20948&referrer=search]Where do CSAs that you assign come from?[/url] And now we have Builder Bundle - a powerful monthly package of up to 20 new PSAs and CSAs and 100 mighty TCredits. Leslie, can you specify please, what exotically expensive price you think and what Special Deal? CSAs are so great monthly reward for me, I have never paid for one up till now, and I have more than 300 hundreds. [/quote] SUPER DEALS [img]SUPER DEALS Retail Price: $90.00 Super Deal Price: $25.50* You Save: $64.50 (71%) 20 Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs) Instantly strengthen your team and boost assigned to YOU as the co-sponsor! Each of the affiliates in this auction have typically joined SFI within the past 72 hours (or will most likely join in the next 72 hours) and will typically appear in your Genealogy report within 72 hours after the end of the auction so that you may contact them and begin working with them. As their co-sponsor, you'll be eligible to earn 15% commissions on ALL their purchases (PLUS, if you are a Team Leader, matching VP on all of their actions each month! IMPORTANT! To retain your CSAs, you must maintain EA (minimum 1,500 VP) status monthly. Note: Do NOT bid if you are not willing or able to provide quality support.[/img] Maybe this Leslie cuestión. ..is'not it?
Tatjana G posted:
?

SUPER DEALS
[img]SUPER DEALS

Retail Price: $90.00
Super Deal Price: $25.50*
You Save: $64.50 (71%)

20 Co-Sponsored Affiliates (CSAs)

Instantly strengthen your team and boost assigned to YOU as the co-sponsor!

Each of the affiliates in this auction have typically joined SFI within the past 72 hours (or will most likely join in the next 72 hours) and will typically appear in your Genealogy report within 72 hours after the end of the auction so that you may contact them and begin working with them. As their co-sponsor, you'll be eligible to earn 15% commissions on ALL their purchases (PLUS, if you are a Team Leader, matching VP on all of their actions each month!

IMPORTANT! To retain your CSAs, you must maintain EA (minimum 1,500 VP) status monthly.

Note: Do NOT bid if you are not willing or able to provide quality support.[/img]
Maybe this Leslie cuestión. ..is'not it?

David P

Dominican Republic

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Psas, CSAs and TCredits Should not be offered through Super Deals. As a product item for PRMs, those sale offer limited interest.
Psas, CSAs and TCredits Should not be offered through Super Deals.

As a product item for PRMs, those sale offer limited interest.
51x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I do not think I need to buy CSA because they are expensive and when you receive a gift from the SFI as they are mostly inactive members, I think it is better to go for the money to buy the PSA paid advertising on Adwords and then you get more PSA, so someone will be both active and continue working!
I do not think I need to buy CSA because they are expensive and when you receive a gift from the SFI as they are mostly inactive members, I think it is better to go for the money to buy the PSA paid advertising on Adwords and then you get more PSA, so someone will be both active and continue working!
Stole P

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Your comment is insightful
Your comment is insightful
VIOLA N

Nigeria

| Edit settings