Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How will you approach Opti-Build?

Posted 8 months ago, edited 8 months ago More by David B.

Question to all my up-line, or any leader who has been selected to be a DD; What marketing strategy will you use come April 1? I would love to Glean!
Question to all my up-line, or any leader who has been selected to be a DD; What marketing strategy will you use come April 1? I would love to Glean!
David B.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

I am going to follow The Plan and recruit as many new affiliates as possible. What about you, David?
I am going to follow The Plan and recruit as many new affiliates as possible. What about you, David?
35x SUPPORT
Marilyn I.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Since the system is fully automated, there isn't really much we have to actively do except focus on bringing new people into the business and there are a variety of ways to do that which have all been discussed elsewhere. Only if you have a large number of team leaders underneath you will you ever have to worry about possibly reassigning some of them farther downline in case maybe a TL WANTED to be a DD but was not one of your top 5 performers.
Since the system is fully automated, there isn't really much we have to actively do except focus on bringing new people into the business and there are a variety of ways to do that which have all been discussed elsewhere. Only if you have a large number of team leaders underneath you will you ever have to worry about possibly reassigning some of them farther downline in case maybe a TL WANTED to be a DD but was not one of your top 5 performers.
4x SUPPORT
Jeanne T.

Australia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by David B. Michael Y.

Posted 8 months ago

Hi David! I would use an aggressive advertising approach to get as more sign-ups as possible and to promote TC products. But, first of all - I already set Builder Bundle as my Auto-Delivery and joined Opti-Build program... What about you? Are you following?
Hi David!

I would use an aggressive advertising approach to get as more sign-ups as possible and to promote TC products.

But, first of all - I already set Builder Bundle as my Auto-Delivery and joined Opti-Build program... What about you?

Are you following?

184x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 8 months ago

I do a lot of social media marketing, so that's what's I'm going to be focusing most of my time on along with OptiBuild.
I do a lot of social media marketing, so that's what's I'm going to be focusing most of my time on along with OptiBuild.
4x SUPPORT
Julius J.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

David: Time will tell the story. It is my hope that affiliates willing to fight for the right to be Designated Diamonds will also fight for the privilege and responsibility to train their newer affiliates. This will be the critical point that must be done to create the desired team building that is expected with Opti-Build. I think we are doing that now. If not, we should be. This is the best way that the team below can learn, by watching and duplicating everything that the leaders above are doing. My marketing strategy is to be even more diligent about getting the word out. As my recruits are funnelled down into my team, it is best that I bring in fresh, open minded, online business oriented opportunity seekers. The success of my business must remain my concern. I want the affiliate that is not content in life. I want the new member that feels a burning desire which MUST be attained. One with a wild dream, goal, in mind. I'm headed out fishing!!
David:

Time will tell the story.

It is my hope that affiliates willing to fight for the right to be Designated Diamonds will also fight for the privilege and responsibility to train their newer affiliates. This will be the critical point that must be done to create the desired team building that is expected with Opti-Build.

I think we are doing that now. If not, we should be. This is the best way that the team below can learn, by watching and duplicating everything that the leaders above are doing.

My marketing strategy is to be even more diligent about getting the word out. As my recruits are funnelled down into my team, it is best that I bring in fresh, open minded, online business oriented opportunity seekers.

The success of my business must remain my concern. I want the affiliate that is not content in life. I want the new member that feels a burning desire which MUST be attained. One with a wild dream, goal, in mind.

I'm headed out fishing!!
6x SUPPORT
TE Kate B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 months ago

Great to see so many STLs taking part in this discussion. Hope the same will happen on other topics too in the Forum!
Great to see so many STLs taking part in this discussion. Hope the same will happen on other topics too in the Forum!
Charles C.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Michael Y. David B.

Posted 8 months ago

i am also going to follow the out lined plan to the best of my ability
i am also going to follow the out lined plan to the best of my ability
glenn p.

United States

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted 8 months ago

Good post. My strategy for it is to try to recruit as many as possible new members into this business and help them earn their income here as much as possible.
Good post. My strategy for it is to try to recruit as many as possible new members into this business and help them earn their income here as much as possible.
Alen Ž.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago More by David B.

Yes Sead, I plan to know make S Builder & psas to go as part of my standing each month order to ensure a steady flow to my team leaders, I will focus on my top five and what it takes to maintain my desired rank as to who i will keep on my first level. (Kind of like culling fish) if your limit is 5 fish you don't stop fishing after you've caught 5, no,,,,,,, you keep on fishing swapping a larger fish for the smaller. Once my first 5 are found, i will then focus my attention on helping each of them find their five by placing any and all team leaders coming down the pipe under them
Yes Sead,
I plan to know make S Builder & psas to go as part of my standing each month order to ensure a steady flow to my team leaders, I will focus on my top five and what it takes to maintain my desired rank as to who i will keep on my first level.

(Kind of like culling fish) if your limit is 5 fish you don't stop fishing after you've caught 5, no,,,,,,, you keep on fishing swapping a larger fish for the smaller.

Once my first 5 are found, i will then focus my attention on helping each of them find their five by placing any and all team leaders coming down the pipe under them

David B.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings