Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Any ECA selling laptops?

Posted 10 days ago

For the several previous months I have been trying to find any ECA selling laptops but it seems there is none. What could be the reason?
For the several previous months I have been trying to find any ECA selling laptops but it seems there is none. What could be the reason?
Michael C

Zimbabwe

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago, edited 9 days ago

There are many ECAs selling Laptops. Just search Laptop and you will find many ECAs selling it.
There are many ECAs selling Laptops. Just search Laptop and you will find many ECAs selling it.

19x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Go to Triple Clicks, choose a department of electronics, in the drop-down menu, select home electronics
Go to Triple Clicks, choose a department of electronics, in the drop-down menu, select home electronics
10x SUPPORT
Vojka D

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

There are ECA selling laptop. Just go to Tripleclicks, search for laptop and then go to the filter search on the left under pricing and select $100+ I think the default setting brings up the lower priced items related to laptops which usually includes laptop accessories and other small items. You have to do the same for most higher priced items otherwise you'll still get accessories on the first page of results.
There are ECA selling laptop.
Just go to Tripleclicks, search for laptop and then go to the filter search on the left under pricing and select $100+
I think the default setting brings up the lower priced items related to laptops which usually includes laptop accessories and other small items.

You have to do the same for most higher priced items otherwise you'll still get accessories on the first page of results.
SUPPORT
BENJAMIN O

Uganda

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

There are a few ECAs selling Laptops. Change your search keywords to find more results. Please see the below image: [img]https://i.imgur.com/hslz1tz.jpg[/img] There are few sellers because of higher investments and very low margins of this category.
There are a few ECAs selling Laptops. Change your search keywords to find more results. Please see the below image:

There are few sellers because of higher investments and very low margins of this category.
30x SUPPORT
Gopakumar R

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Try this:www.tripleclicks.com/tcsearch/preview_version:2/search:laptop/pg:3/
Try this:www.tripleclicks.com/tcsearch/preview_version:2/search:laptop/pg:3/
Piontek D

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Dear Michael C , Here you go : [img]https://i.imgur.com/2Jehvt7.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KU5uz6a.jpg[/img] All the Best !
Dear Michael C ,
Here you go :

All the Best !
99x SUPPORT
Zoran V

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

yes they sell and they hawe god quality i have som in my member page in time i make share them.
yes they sell and they hawe god quality i have som in my member page in time i make share them.
Driton G

Kosovo, Republic Of

Posted 9 days ago

I have just made a search for laptop. With "laptop" as keyword, it was begin show up on page 3. With "laptop PC" as keyword it was begin show up on page 1. So it is only try search and you will find. Best regards Svend
I have just made a search for laptop.

With "laptop" as keyword, it was begin show up on page 3.
With "laptop PC" as keyword it was begin show up on page 1.

So it is only try search and you will find.

Best regards
Svend
31x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago

There's another place you can try: https://www.tripleclicks.com/spotlight
There's another place you can try: www.tripleclicks.com/spotlight
Lance G

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Thank you all, I was only typing the word laptop.
Thank you all, I was only typing the word laptop.
Michael C

Zimbabwe

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Stephen D Michael Y

| Edit settings