Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

For Playing Eager Zebra games Maximum 500 VP per month

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

We can earn Maximum 500 VP for For playing Eager Zebra games per month to using TCredits. If we reached 500 VP already what will happen? If I use my TCredits after that do I will get VP or not? ([i]Moved to appropriate topic - moderator[/i])
We can earn Maximum 500 VP for For playing Eager Zebra games per month to using TCredits. If we reached 500 VP already what will happen? If I use my TCredits after that do I will get VP or not?

(Moved to appropriate topic - moderator)

Posted 2 months ago

Hi that is correct, max 500VP per spending TCredits in Eager Zebra Games per month. After reaching limit of 500 spent TC, you will not get VP if you spend TCredit for game, but you will get 5 MRP if is not double Trivia i.e DOUBLE MRP Trivia game. best regards:sparkles:
Hi
that is correct, max 500VP per spending TCredits in Eager Zebra Games per month.
After reaching limit of 500 spent TC, you will not get VP if you spend TCredit for game, but you will get 5 MRP if is not double Trivia i.e DOUBLE MRP Trivia game.
best regards
31x SUPPORT
biljana a

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Once you reach the maximum of anything, you will not receive more. If it is EZ you can continue to use TC to play for fun or addiction or habit if you wish, but you will receive no more than the maximum VP. Al
Once you reach the maximum of anything, you will not receive more. If it is EZ you can continue to use TC to play for fun or addiction or habit if you wish, but you will receive no more than the maximum VP.
Al
Al L

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Navanithe! That's correct and you answered yourself by your first sentence. That's maximum and you can play thousands of games afterwards and will get no more VPs. the same goes for PB auctions, but limit there is 1000 VPs for participation and spending TCredits in auctions. Once you reach 1000 VP you will get no more no matter how many TCredits you spend in auctions. Play and enjoy my friend (P.S. I think that both limits are set extremely wisely and correctly). Good Luck ! :thumbsup:
Hi Navanithe!

That's correct and you answered yourself by your first sentence. That's maximum and you can play thousands of games afterwards and will get no more VPs. the same goes for PB auctions, but limit there is 1000 VPs for participation and spending TCredits in auctions. Once you reach 1000 VP you will get no more no matter how many TCredits you spend in auctions.

Play and enjoy my friend (P.S. I think that both limits are set extremely wisely and correctly).

Good Luck !
91x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 months ago

500vp a month is about 16 tccredits per day.That is quite a lot i think just on games. Keep playing.
500vp a month is about 16 tccredits per day.That is quite a lot i think just on games.

Keep playing.
6x SUPPORT
Elmar H

Zimbabwe

Posted 2 months ago

You can spend TCredits 500, 1000 or 10000 TCredits TCredits for a month, in all three cases in that month you get a maximum of 500 VP. This is the limit.
You can spend TCredits 500, 1000 or 10000 TCredits TCredits for a month, in all three cases in that month you get a maximum of 500 VP. This is the limit.
7x SUPPORT
MIRJANA B

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

If you want to earn more VP after reaching the 500 limit at Eager Zebra, you can have a similar Challenge and Excitement while Bidding on PriceBenders auctions. You can earn 1000 VP plus up to 10,000 MRP (on 2x auctions) -and- several chances to Win very valuable predetermined "prizes". :white_check_mark: PriceBenders also has the Bid & Build program where you relentlessly earn a Spin for a cumulative percentage of a PSA , after each 10 bids. :trophy:
If you want to earn more VP after reaching the 500 limit at Eager Zebra, you can have a similar Challenge and Excitement while Bidding on PriceBenders auctions. You can earn 1000 VP plus up to 10,000 MRP (on 2x auctions) -and- several chances to Win very valuable predetermined "prizes".

PriceBenders also has the Bid & Build program where you relentlessly earn a Spin for a cumulative percentage of a PSA , after each 10 bids.

Stephen D

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Yes it's 500 VP max, you can't get more after reaching the limit playing eager zebra games. However, you acquire more VP from turning your daily tab from red to green and PB auction.
Yes it's 500 VP max, you can't get more after reaching the limit playing eager zebra games. However, you acquire more VP from turning your daily tab from red to green and PB auction.
Joseph O

Nigeria

| Edit settings