Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

ECA tips

Posted 2 months ago

Hello everyone!!! I need help, I'm in big dilemma! I would be very grateful if someone can help, thank you in advance !!! I'm about to open ECA shop and need a few tips. What should I prepare for the opening of the ECA? How long does the approval ECA ?. What products are best to put them in my shop to be as successful in the market? Maybe my questions are a bit funny but the help I needed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!:heartpulse:
Hello everyone!!!
I need help, I'm in big dilemma! I would be very grateful if someone can help, thank you in advance !!!
I'm about to open ECA shop and need a few tips.
What should I prepare for the opening of the ECA?
How long does the approval ECA ?.
What products are best to put them in my shop to be as successful in the market?
Maybe my questions are a bit funny but the help I needed.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!
SUPPORT
Tea C

Croatia

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Tea Read here: https://www.sfimg.com/Redirect?l=/sell
Hi Tea
Read here:
www.sfimg.com/Redirect?l=/sell
Luigi Alberto L

Italy

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Tea If you don't already have an idea of what you want to sell, then I would suggest you spend some time looking at what is already available at TripleClicks. Try and find a niche market, be original and different. There are many websites to get inspiration from. Look at dropshipping suppliers, this is probably the best thing to do, so that you don't have to carry stock and outlay cash. Once you have established a few suppliers then get started. Please go to the application link https://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAAgreement As long as you meet the criteria your application time will depend on if all the requirements have been met. Research as much as possible first, so that when you launch your ECA you are ready and able to offer a professional service. Good luck!
Hi Tea
If you don't already have an idea of what you want to sell, then I would suggest you spend some time looking at what is already available at TripleClicks. Try and find a niche market, be original and different. There are many websites to get inspiration from.
Look at dropshipping suppliers, this is probably the best thing to do, so that you don't have to carry stock and outlay cash.
Once you have established a few suppliers then get started.
Please go to the application link
www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAAgreement
As long as you meet the criteria your application time will depend on if all the requirements have been met.
Research as much as possible first, so that when you launch your ECA you are ready and able to offer a professional service.
Good luck!
4x SUPPORT
Helen E

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Tea, if you want to do dropshipping here are answers: first answer: go to sell option at tripleclicks, to see what do you need for opening ECA (which documentation to prepare), but you must consulting your sponsor before you send aplication, he will explain to you how to fill out application and what do you need to do. Time for approval depends of some factors (mostly how many applications waiting to be rewiewed) and needs from 3-4 bussines days till 4 months (my ECA was approved after 4 long months of waiting but i think this is extreme). If they doesnt aprove ECA after 3-4 weeks, send ticket to support to check out where is the problem. About products: there is no guarantee that any product you put to sale will good sell. Just go to tripleclicks store, check out most selling items in all categories and see about what is selling good. You can start with most selling products and ideas will come later for new products, dont worry. If you want to ask anything, i am glad to help. All the best! Djordje
Hi Tea,
if you want to do dropshipping here are answers:
first answer: go to sell option at tripleclicks, to see what do you need for opening ECA (which documentation to prepare), but you must consulting your sponsor before you send aplication, he will explain to you how to fill out application and what do you need to do.
Time for approval depends of some factors (mostly how many applications waiting to be rewiewed) and needs from 3-4 bussines days till 4 months (my ECA was approved after 4 long months of waiting but i think this is extreme). If they doesnt aprove ECA after 3-4 weeks, send ticket to support to check out where is the problem.
About products: there is no guarantee that any product you put to sale will good sell. Just go to tripleclicks store, check out most selling items in all categories and see about what is selling good. You can start with most selling products and ideas will come later for new products, dont worry.
If you want to ask anything, i am glad to help.
All the best!
Djordje
SUPPORT
Djordje S

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

If you have correctly filled in your application then it will not take more than 3 working days for getting approved. You may need to buy license if you are not already in business. Regarding the products it is better you list the products that is available with you or Dropshipping that is available from your country. As a new seller you may find hard and you may also lose money if you are going to use china dropshipping. Products you are choosing should be the ones that you are able to get at whole sale price. Because you will have to give fixed % to TripleClicks and also currency exchange charges. So carefully fix the price while listing.
If you have correctly filled in your application then it will not take more than 3 working days for getting approved. You may need to buy license if you are not already in business.
Regarding the products it is better you list the products that is available with you or Dropshipping that is available from your country. As a new seller you may find hard and you may also lose money if you are going to use china dropshipping.
Products you are choosing should be the ones that you are able to get at whole sale price. Because you will have to give fixed % to TripleClicks and also currency exchange charges. So carefully fix the price while listing.
35x SUPPORT
Ahmed Musthafa R

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Tea, These questions come up all the time. Here are some of the tips and answers to help you. ECA "Frequent Asked Questions": https://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAFaqs To understand and apply for your license go to the ECA Guidelines & Tips at: www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECATipsIndex I also suggest you start talking to local businesses about applying for a license and promoting their products To understand how to do this start reading the "Strategies For Referring ECAS" at: www.sfimg.com/Training/ECAStrategies In order to promote your store you will want to connect with other ECA stores from the E-Commerce Associates page at: https://www.sfimg.com/ECAreport Check out "Where can SFI affiliates find good items to sell in their TripleClicks ECA store?" at: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=1788 Remember "Readers are Leaders" Have a Blessed Day
Hi Tea,

These questions come up all the time. Here are some of the tips and answers to help you.

ECA "Frequent Asked Questions": www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAFaqs

To understand and apply for your license go to the ECA Guidelines & Tips at:
www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECATipsIndex

I also suggest you start talking to local businesses about applying for a license and promoting their products
To understand how to do this start reading the "Strategies For Referring ECAS" at:
www.sfimg.com/Training/ECAStrategies

In order to promote your store you will want to connect with other ECA stores from the E-Commerce Associates page at: www.sfimg.com/ECAreport

Check out "Where can SFI affiliates find good items to sell in their TripleClicks ECA store?" at:
www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=1788

Remember "Readers are Leaders"
Have a Blessed Day

15x SUPPORT
Fran J

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

The natural question and desire. Open a store is not easy. Require copies of your Passport, a new website, phone bills and other information: https://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAApplication Newbie all this is not so simple. It is desirable to be simplified. Guidance and direction: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ECAStrategies introduction to Treplicks, your store: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson? id = 48 Creation of Triplicks sales: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ReferralTraining sales: https://www.tripleclicks.com/sell Sell stuff: sell products https://www.tripleclicks.com/sell _your_stuff: https://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAGW from the bottom of my heart I wish you find their place in the trade, have high sales and profits. With respect.
The natural question and desire. Open a store is not easy. Require copies of your Passport, a new website, phone bills and other information: www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAApplication
Newbie all this is not so simple. It is desirable to be simplified.
Guidance and direction: www.sfimg.com/Training/ECAStrategies
introduction to Treplicks, your store: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson? id = 48
Creation of Triplicks sales: www.sfimg.com/Training/ReferralTraining
sales: www.tripleclicks.com/sell
Sell stuff: sell products www.tripleclicks.com/sell
_your_stuff: www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAGW
from the bottom of my heart I wish you find their place in the trade, have high sales and profits.
With respect.
SUPPORT
Хамзат У

Russian Federation

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Tea Great starting an ECA store. I will advice on this: 1. It depends on what you want to sell. The approval date varies. why i said this is because my prospects who got approved took time for their approval because of their verification documents. Support was asking for different items at a certain time. My 3rd prospect is yet to be approved and he is sick with the past delays of approval that even though it requires just a tiny thing to submit he is not even ready to pursue it. My encouragements are not even helping. So make sure that everything is accurate with your verification documents and submission of your product pictures, these are what can actually delay your approval. 2. What to sell at your ECA store? i will advice to sell what you are passionate about and what you are great at. The essence is so that you can communicate EFFECTIVELY with your customers as they join you. If you are not passionate about it, the tendency of your level of persuasion to be very low is high and persuasion is the KEY POWER POINT in generating sales. Enthusiasm is the catalyst of sales. 3. Seize the Featured ECA of the Day when you have been approved. it increases the visibility of your store, increases your customer base line and has the potential of generating sales for you. 4. Also create product collections for your products. it makes it easier for you to use the Campaign per view for the advert of your ECA store. 5. Send a newsletter to your customers as often as you can. Try not to bombard them with just promos of your products. Learn to CONNECT with them. With the above tips, you should be good to go. All the best
Hello Tea
Great starting an ECA store. I will advice on this:
1. It depends on what you want to sell. The approval date varies. why i said this is because my prospects who got approved took time for their approval because of their verification documents. Support was asking for different items at a certain time. My 3rd prospect is yet to be approved and he is sick with the past delays of approval that even though it requires just a tiny thing to submit he is not even ready to pursue it. My encouragements are not even helping. So make sure that everything is accurate with your verification documents and submission of your product pictures, these are what can actually delay your approval.
2. What to sell at your ECA store? i will advice to sell what you are passionate about and what you are great at. The essence is so that you can communicate EFFECTIVELY with your customers as they join you. If you are not passionate about it, the tendency of your level of persuasion to be very low is high and persuasion is the KEY POWER POINT in generating sales. Enthusiasm is the catalyst of sales.
3. Seize the Featured ECA of the Day when you have been approved. it increases the visibility of your store, increases your customer base line and has the potential of generating sales for you.
4. Also create product collections for your products. it makes it easier for you to use the Campaign per view for the advert of your ECA store.
5. Send a newsletter to your customers as often as you can. Try not to bombard them with just promos of your products. Learn to CONNECT with them.
With the above tips, you should be good to go.
All the best
7x SUPPORT
Olufolake S

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Everyone said what you need to do. Now look at everything and decide what to do. I want you to handle the application as soon as possible and get approval for its Eca. Good luck!
Everyone said what you need to do.
Now look at everything and decide what to do.
I want you to handle the application as soon as possible and get approval for its Eca.
Good luck!
9x SUPPORT
Anđa E

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Tea good luck with ECA shop!
Hi Tea good luck with ECA shop!
Amel B

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, Tea! I got my ECA Application approved. You need to fill the Application form following the rules there. Do you have the licence? The easiest way is to buy the licence and you will get the Application approved in a few days.
Hi, Tea! I got my ECA Application approved. You need to fill the Application form following the rules there. Do you have the licence? The easiest way is to buy the licence and you will get the Application approved in a few days.
5x SUPPORT
Lászlóné S

Hungary

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=866933]Hi, Tea! I got my ECA Application approved. You need to fill the Application form following the rules there. Do you have the licence? The easiest way is to buy the licence and you will get the Application approved in a few days.[/quote] Thanks for tips! Best regards!!!
Lászlóné S posted:

Thanks for tips!
Best regards!!!
SUPPORT
Tea C

Croatia

| Edit settings