Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

$1 movement.......for team building

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago More by Nafisa P.

I would like to suggest that every month a deserving affiliate in a team receives the equivalent of an Auto Delivery of 125 T Credits through this $1 movement. The process is not difficult to understand and some of us might say, just give them a GC but this is not about just giving the "prize" to anyone. Here is an example. If I have 10 active members in my team then I would contribute $1 each ie $10 into the pot (which SFI will handle) so we can have as many teams who are participating every month. Each team will have a designated name and it would create something new. Team A - $10 Team B - $9 Team C - $20 etc The pot will have X amount of money accumulating which will go back into the business as each team will nominate one person who deserves to receive the Auto Delivery. This would only apply to those affiliates who do not have an existing Auto-Delivery and SFI could create a competition out of this? We have many affiliates who want to sincerely start off to invest in the Auto-Delivery but finances do not allow this and we could contribute towards their start up. Sometimes people need just a push! If the pot is large, there can be many winners! Of course there would be rules guiding this should it work out. A 3 month trial run can be a start.
I would like to suggest that every month a deserving affiliate in a team receives the equivalent of an Auto Delivery of 125 T Credits through this $1 movement. The process is not difficult to understand and some of us might say, just give them a GC but this is not about just giving the "prize" to anyone.

Here is an example.

If I have 10 active members in my team then I would contribute $1 each ie $10 into the pot (which SFI will handle) so we can have as many teams who are participating every month. Each team will have a designated name and it would create something new.

Team A - $10
Team B - $9
Team C - $20 etc

The pot will have X amount of money accumulating which will go back into the business as each team will nominate one person who deserves to receive the Auto Delivery. This would only apply to those affiliates who do not have an existing Auto-Delivery and SFI could create a competition out of this?

We have many affiliates who want to sincerely start off to invest in the Auto-Delivery but finances do not allow this and we could contribute towards their start up. Sometimes people need just a push! If the pot is large, there can be many winners!

Of course there would be rules guiding this should it work out. A 3 month trial run can be a start.
4x SUPPORT
Nafisa P.

Kenya

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 2,475 | Followers: 1,015 | Joined SFI: Oct 26, 2013

Posted 6 months ago More by Randy I.

Seems to me that an adequate system is already in place to help any Affiliates deemed worthy.
Seems to me that an adequate system is already in place to help any Affiliates deemed worthy.
202x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Not needed. I like sending my movers a small gift with a 10 day expiration. If they do not use it, I get it back. This is something you should do not the company. Many times I have joined something and needed to wait till payday.
Not needed.
I like sending my movers a small gift with a 10 day expiration.

If they do not use it, I get it back.
This is something you should do not the company.

Many times I have joined something and needed to wait till payday.
16x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

Posted 6 months ago More by Gbadebo A.

A good suggestion indeed.
A good suggestion indeed.
Gbadebo A.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

Dear nafisa, thanks for your suggestion, it may help new affiliates , csa and psa to motivate and inspire them to continue and level up.
Dear nafisa, thanks for your suggestion, it may help new affiliates , csa and psa to motivate and inspire them to continue and level up.
SUPPORT
Anna Maria M.

Philippines

Posted 6 months ago

Thank will be a boost and a good encouragement to serious affiliates.
Thank will be a boost and a good encouragement to serious affiliates.
Nse H.

Nigeria

Posted 6 months ago

Nafisa, the payment options for the Auto Delivery are limited... you can not pay it from a Gift Certificate... so, this might be a motivating way for some members, but, they can't pay for AD this way... This way to help them can motivate them to work more, feeling appreciated... but, putting on an AD is something else...
Nafisa,
the payment options for the Auto Delivery are limited...
you can not pay it from a Gift Certificate...
so, this might be a motivating way for some members, but, they can't pay for AD
this way...
This way to help them can motivate them to work more, feeling appreciated...
but, putting on an AD is something else...
59x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

I can see fraud written all over it!
I can see fraud written all over it!
60x SUPPORT
Tall Ship Pirate Cruise .

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Although, in theory I find it nice idea, Nafisa, in practice this could create much confusion in a Team. Firstly, knowing that people are as they are - who would be the one who will make the selection of that person who is designated to receive help? If you name one person - others will jump and say - why not me, why not me - this is so human :blush: Then, when you're talking about active members, do you mean your whole downline, or your first generation? We do not have mostly 10 active affiliates in our first generation, so one Team would give $5 the other $15, and this way they are not stimulated to give the money for other Teams. If you mean the whole downline, than remember that your second generation is already a part of your direct PSA Team, so they will need to repeat the action? If not, only your direct PSAs are qualified, and if their downline do not want to committ, for instance, then is no use. I would try always to avoid the unecessary competition among the Team members, and Teams. I think the Company is already doing much in helping us to qualify the first month (with VP Transfer and free VPs for registration and other Getting Started actions). If one Sponsor or Upline is willing to help, and has the capacity too, one could do contests in his Team. We have already that, including Gift Certificates. The question is always, what indeed one member is willing to put in his business. With this idea in practice some could rely more often on the help from the outside, than on proper force. If I have some grocery store or some shop I do not expect outside sources to finance my business. If I'm willing to have my business I would find some ways. At least, I can sell something from my home (we have garage sale), or I can adapt my priorities to the business I'm willing to start. The more of our effort we put in our own business, the sweeter success would be later on. Regards :smiley:
Although, in theory I find it nice idea, Nafisa, in practice this could create much confusion in a Team.
Firstly, knowing that people are as they are - who would be the one who will make the selection of that person who is designated to receive help? If you name one person - others will jump and say - why not me, why not me - this is so human

Then, when you're talking about active members, do you mean your whole downline, or your first generation? We do not have mostly 10 active affiliates in our first generation, so one Team would give $5 the other $15, and this way they are not stimulated to give the money for other Teams.
If you mean the whole downline, than remember that your second generation is already a part of your direct PSA Team, so they will need to repeat the action? If not, only your direct PSAs are qualified, and if their downline do not want to committ, for instance, then is no use.

I would try always to avoid the unecessary competition among the Team members, and Teams. I think the Company is already doing much in helping us to qualify the first month (with VP Transfer and free VPs for registration and other Getting Started actions). If one Sponsor or Upline is willing to help, and has the capacity too, one could do contests in his Team. We have already that, including Gift Certificates.

The question is always, what indeed one member is willing to put in his business. With this idea in practice some could rely more often on the help from the outside, than on proper force.
If I have some grocery store or some shop I do not expect outside sources to finance my business. If I'm willing to have my business I would find some ways. At least, I can sell something from my home (we have garage sale), or I can adapt my priorities to the business I'm willing to start.
The more of our effort we put in our own business, the sweeter success would be later on.
Regards
34x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

It's a good suggestion. This can encourage new affiliates.
It's a good suggestion. This can encourage new affiliates.
Sudha b.

Saudi Arabia

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Nafisa, It is definitely a well thought idea and apparently looks good, but needs to be examined in depth.
Hi Nafisa,

It is definitely a well thought idea and apparently looks good, but needs to be examined in depth.
SUPPORT
Sailajananda C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

Nafisa, this could help someone once, but what about future months? You can help some reach EA once but there is no guarantee that they will achieve EA after that on their own. I, personally, have many rewards to help motivate my team. I feel that this is the responsibility of the Team Leader. Just my opinion.
Nafisa, this could help someone once, but what about future months? You can help some reach EA once but there is no guarantee that they will achieve EA after that on their own.

I, personally, have many rewards to help motivate my team. I feel that this is the responsibility of the Team Leader.

Just my opinion.
34x SUPPORT
Marilyn I.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings