Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Funds stored in T Currency Account

Posted 6 months ago More by XAVIER ADOLF N.

Hi The refund amount stored in T Currency Account valid how long for use/make purchases?
Hi

The refund amount stored in T Currency Account valid how long for use/make purchases?
2x SUPPORT
XAVIER ADOLF N.

United Arab Emirates

Posted 6 months ago

Hi Xavier, There are many countries that don't allow people to use a credit card or currency exchange for websites. T Currency is another way to have money for buying items and playing games on TripleClicks. It is used just like cash so it does not expire. Here is the "Glossary definition: TCurrency" at: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=81803 I hope this is helpful. Have a Blessed Day
Hi Xavier,

There are many countries that don't allow people to use a credit card or currency exchange for websites.
T Currency is another way to have money for buying items and playing games on TripleClicks. It is used just like cash so it does not expire.
Here is the "Glossary definition: TCurrency" at:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=81803

I hope this is helpful.

Have a Blessed Day
17x SUPPORT
Fran J.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

There is no time limit for it.
There is no time limit for it.
36x SUPPORT
Ahmed Musthafa R.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Trinity H.

You have one year to date on T-Credits, MRP, and T-currents as well. So you only have one year to date from the time you got them. Sorry if you missed out on them. Trinity Bronze Team Leader
You have one year to date on T-Credits, MRP, and T-currents as well. So you only have one year to date from the time you got them. Sorry if you missed out on them.

Trinity
Bronze Team Leader
SUPPORT
Trinity H.

Canada

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=866601]You have one year to date on T-Credits, MRP, and T-currents as well. So you only have one year to date from the time you got them. Sorry if you missed out on them. Trinity Bronze Team Leader[/quote] Where you have this information from? T-Currency is not expire. I used mine 21 month after I got them. Best regards Svend
Trinity H. posted:
You have one year to date on T-Credits, MRP, and T-currents as well. So you only have one year to date from the time you got them. Sorry if you missed out on them.

Trinity
Bronze Team Leader

Where you have this information from?
T-Currency is not expire.

I used mine 21 month after I got them.

Best regards
Svend
53x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Trinity H.

Xavier's T Currency expired and now he has no more t currency they do expire after a year SFI has changed that so now MRP, T-credits, T Currency, all expire after one year. Its there in your Launchpad. or other places tripleclicks tells you it too.
Xavier's T Currency expired and now he has no more t currency they do expire after a year SFI has changed that so now MRP, T-credits, T Currency, all expire after one year. Its there in your Launchpad. or other places tripleclicks tells you it too.
SUPPORT
Trinity H.

Canada

Posted 6 months ago More by XAVIER ADOLF N.

Oh! really? So, better use it as soon as possible. Thank you!
Oh! really? So, better use it as soon as possible.

Thank you!
2x SUPPORT
XAVIER ADOLF N.

United Arab Emirates

| Edit settings