Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Can you sell Website design as a product at triple clicks?

Posted 6 months ago More by David R.

I have a PSA who would like to sell web design services and become and ECA at triple clicks but I am wondering what are the regulations on this? Thanks for answers!
I have a PSA who would like to sell web design services and become and ECA at triple clicks but I am wondering what are the regulations on this? Thanks for answers!
10x SUPPORT
David R.

United States

Posted 6 months ago More by Tatjana G.

As far I know, David, there are blogs and websites and landing pages on sale on TripleClicks, by different ECAs. You need to have ECA approved before. Just search TripleClicks and you'll see different offers. They are managing not only design, but putting content too - at least those I know. Regards :-)
As far I know, David, there are blogs and websites and landing pages on sale on TripleClicks, by different ECAs. You need to have ECA approved before.
Just search TripleClicks and you'll see different offers. They are managing not only design, but putting content too - at least those I know.
Regards :-)
34x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Yes David, several ECA offering ready solutions for Affiliate. They usually offer a blog, Web site advertising and etc.
Yes David, several ECA offering ready solutions for Affiliate.
They usually offer a blog, Web site advertising and etc.
18x SUPPORT
Metodija S.

Macedonia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago More by Tatjana G.

[url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/Support/Solution.php?id=20742]Are there any restrictions on products I can sell at TripleClicks?[/url] [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAGW_FAQ]ECA - FAQ[/url] ECA -[url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAGW#howitworks] How it works?[/url] I tried to add links, it didn't work on previous post? Regards :-)
Are there any restrictions on products I can sell at TripleClicks?
ECA - FAQ
ECA - How it works?
I tried to add links, it didn't work on previous post?
Regards :-)
34x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

I have actually brought a site that was designed by an ECA store owner. He made it through Weebly then handed me the log in info. I already had a URL to attach to it and I upgraded it to get rid of the Weebly ads on the page. It is actually a very good straight forward SFI site and blog for me. So I am sure it would be OK for your PSA to sell the same as long as he is an ECA. good luck to you and him going forward.
I have actually brought a site that was designed by an ECA store owner. He made it through Weebly then handed me the log in info. I already had a URL to attach to it and I upgraded it to get rid of the Weebly ads on the page. It is actually a very good straight forward SFI site and blog for me.
So I am sure it would be OK for your PSA to sell the same as long as he is an ECA. good luck to you and him going forward.
kevin d.

United States

Posted 6 months ago

I'm sure you can. There's ECAs who make websites for people, so they should be able to provide web design too.
I'm sure you can. There's ECAs who make websites for people, so they should be able to provide web design too.
Buffy C.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 months ago

I think what David is asking is that his Affiliate wants to sell products like that by promoting other ECAs products Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I read it Good luck with it all
I think what David is asking is that his Affiliate wants to sell products like that by promoting other ECAs products
Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I read it
Good luck with it all
SUPPORT
Susan P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

I don't see no reason why not, if other conditions for opening ECA are met. Please, see the ECA information page for details and how to apply: https://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAGW.php
I don't see no reason why not, if other conditions for opening ECA
are met.

Please, see the ECA information page for details and how to apply:

www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAGW.php
93x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago

Dear David R , Dear All , Again, I will answer in a way that many people do not like it, but this is the picture. I am sure that you, and you and they found the answer : [img]https://i.imgur.com/JFF9bnC.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gkLasWy.jpg[/img] Best Regards !
Dear David R ,
Dear All ,
Again, I will answer in a way that many people do not like it, but this is the picture.
I am sure that you, and you and they found the answer :

Best Regards !
123x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 months ago, edited 6 months ago

Dear Dav. from my search so far in SFI. marketing a website in TripleClicks is possible. But first chat with ECA operators. Regard.
Dear Dav. from my search so far in SFI. marketing a website in TripleClicks is possible. But first chat with ECA operators. Regard.
Fidelis O.

Nigeria

Liked by Phayom P.

Posted 6 months ago More by David R.

[quote=868766]Dear Dav. from my search so far in SFI. marketing a website in TripleClicks is possible. But first chat with ECA operators. Regard.[/quote] Thanks Fidelis! Keep up the great work my friend:) David Ritschard
Fidelis O. posted:

Thanks Fidelis! Keep up the great work my friend:)

David Ritschard
10x SUPPORT
David R.

United States

Liked by Phayom P.

Posted 6 months ago

[quote=866852]I have a PSA who would like to sell web design services and become and ECA at triple clicks but I am wondering what are the regulations on this? Thanks for answers! [/quote] Yes You can. Let Him apply as ECA here. . https://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAApplication.
David R. posted:

Yes You can. Let Him apply as ECA here. . www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAApplication.
Ronilo S.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by David R. Phayom P.

| Edit settings