Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New SB Gateway and Co-Ops

Posted 5 months ago More by Marilyn I.

Will the new SB Gateway be added to gateway listing when setting up a new co-op? Or, do I have to use one in the existing list? If not, does my traffic just go to the keycode I assigned to my co-op and I can use the SB gateway?
Will the new SB Gateway be added to gateway listing when setting up a new co-op?
Or, do I have to use one in the existing list? If not, does my traffic just go to the keycode I assigned to my co-op and I can use the SB gateway?
32x SUPPORT
Marilyn I.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago, edited 5 months ago

SB Gateway? What is SB Gateway? Best regards Svend
SB Gateway?

What is SB Gateway?

Best regards
Svend
50x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

It debuted Feb. 27, 2017 in the SFI Blog: To this end, our new “SB” (“skepticism buster”) Gateway lays out the reasons why a prospect should give the SFI opportunity a try. Indeed, we feel this new Gateway features some of THE most convincing information available for persuading a prospect to become an SFI affiliate. You can check it out and begin using the new “SB” Gateway immediately. The URL is: http://www.sfi4.com/XXXXX/SB
It debuted Feb. 27, 2017 in the SFI Blog:

To this end, our new “SB” (“skepticism buster”) Gateway lays out the reasons why a prospect should give the SFI opportunity a try. Indeed, we feel this new Gateway features some of THE most convincing information available for persuading a prospect to become an SFI affiliate.
You can check it out and begin using the new “SB” Gateway immediately. The URL is:
www.sfi4.com/XXXXX/SB
32x SUPPORT
Marilyn I.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

I've been trying to do this for weeks I don't understand it I invite people I walked away today tell me to and guide me and I still nothing on SP Gateway so if you could give me any advice could you please and thank you Gabriel dellapenna
I've been trying to do this for weeks I don't understand it I invite people I walked away today tell me to and guide me and I still nothing on SP Gateway so if you could give me any advice could you please and thank you Gabriel dellapenna
Gabriel D.

United States

I normally use my Free gateway or the Join My Team gateway, but wanted to see if the new SB gateway could provide more signups.
I normally use my Free gateway or the Join My Team gateway, but wanted to see if the new SB gateway could provide more signups.
32x SUPPORT
Marilyn I.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

for instance: http://jumprightxxx.com/my I.D.#.add the co-op number
for instance:
jumprightxxx.com/my I.D.#.add the co-op number

15x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

Posted 5 months ago

Dear Marilyn I , This is more a question for the Gery and Team . All the Best !
Dear Marilyn I ,
This is more a question for the Gery and Team .

All the Best !
119x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

[quote=867076]Will the new SB Gateway be added to gateway listing when setting up a new co-op? Or, do I have to use one in the existing list? If not, does my traffic just go to the keycode I assigned to my co-op and I can use the SB gateway? [/quote] I don't think there should be any problem as long as you add the co-op keycode, it should work like any of the other gateways.
Marilyn I. posted:
Will the new SB Gateway be added to gateway listing when setting up a new co-op?
Or, do I have to use one in the existing list? If not, does my traffic just go to the keycode I assigned to my co-op and I can use the SB gateway?

I don't think there should be any problem as long as you add the co-op keycode, it should work like any of the other gateways.
13x SUPPORT
Tim B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

Vill the SB Gateway bi added to gateway listing when setting up a new co-op?
Vill the SB Gateway bi added to gateway listing when setting up a new co-op?
snezana k.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Thanks everyone! I am going to use it for a new co-op and see what happens. The more signups the better...
Thanks everyone! I am going to use it for a new co-op and see what happens. The more signups the better...
32x SUPPORT
Marilyn I.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Karen E.

Posted 5 months ago

Thanks for bringing this gateway to our attention Marilyn! Not sure if I've seen it before or not, but it sure does NOT "ring any bells" with my memory. It SHOULD though, coz it's very interesting. Plus because it offers a comprehensive sign up form, it should be a slam dunk.
Thanks for bringing this gateway to our attention Marilyn!

Not sure if I've seen it before or not, but it sure does NOT "ring any bells" with my memory.

It SHOULD though, coz it's very interesting.

Plus because it offers a comprehensive sign up form, it should be a slam dunk.

7x SUPPORT
Karen E.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Marilyn I.

| Edit settings