Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Joining the ECA

Posted 8 months ago

I have one (or more) question about ECA program.I live in Croatia and I comunicated with some people to sell their product through ECA program,but there is a big problem with shipping amounts.Is turns out that the shipping cost more than the product itself,so people give up on ECA,becuse nobody wants to buy a procuct that has biger shipping fee than the product itself. Is there any way to help those people to present and sell their products with ECA,or some other way that they can do it?Thank you for any ideas!
I have one (or more) question about ECA program.I live in Croatia and I comunicated with some people to sell their product through ECA program,but there is a big problem with shipping amounts.Is turns out that the shipping cost more than the product itself,so people give up on ECA,becuse nobody wants to buy a procuct that has biger shipping fee than the product itself.
Is there any way to help those people to present and sell their products with ECA,or some other way that they can do it?Thank you for any ideas!
Maša G.

Croatia

Posted 8 months ago

Hello Masa, I would suggest, try to get in contact with other ECAs from your country and find out who they are using as shipping company. Go to your ECA tab, on this page you will see: FIND ECA, go then to: into your country Here you can find already 148 results, look who has free shipping for example.
Hello Masa,

I would suggest, try to get in contact with other ECAs from your country and find out who they are using as shipping company.

Go to your ECA tab, on this page you will see: FIND ECA, go then to: into your country
Here you can find already 148 results, look who has free shipping for example.
291x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 months ago

The S&H can be at cost only if they sell within their own country and they will also have the benefit of local pick up, the ECA chooses the shipping price and can keep the cost down themselves, so it shouldn't put them off at all. Some people ship internationally but work the extra into the starting price that pushes up prices or using drop shipping methods that offer free shipping to all countries.
The S&H can be at cost only if they sell within their own country and they will also have the benefit of local pick up, the ECA chooses the shipping price and can keep the cost down themselves, so it shouldn't put them off at all.

Some people ship internationally but work the extra into the starting price that pushes up prices or using drop shipping methods that offer free shipping to all countries.
9x SUPPORT
Gillian S.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings