Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to develop your business

Posted 4 months ago More by LORIS S

Hello friends and business partners ! If you follow what you read now will develop a successful business and your earnings will grow without limits. In the five years I have learned that I need to gain audience. I did it only with great work. I know that many just "scratching the surface". We should work at any time when we can. A pair of spectacular ideas it dawned on me in a dream. So I'm working and when I'm sleeping. Likewise I earn. This happens often lately. The reason is that the brain is resting and then I think better. SFI is really the best platform for online businesses. I think so and I do not need proof of anyone that has something better somewhere. With the new Opti - Build program we have the ability to develop 12 generations in a very short period of time. If your business has not yet given any signs you will need to develop an interest in your members. I've done in many different ways and still have new ideas. Think about how you will develop interest. It took me some time to understand what and how to do. Find your system and implement it as much as you can. If you are not sure how Google or YouTube it. Keywords are essential. Developing a successful online business, how to become a successful team leader, developing interest in my business are just a few of the key words. You started to develop something that you will be proud of. Best regards , Loris
Hello friends and business partners !

If you follow what you read now will develop a successful business and your earnings will grow without limits.

In the five years I have learned that I need to gain audience. I did it only with great work. I know that many just "scratching the surface". We should work at any time when we can. A pair of spectacular ideas it dawned on me in a dream.

So I'm working and when I'm sleeping. Likewise I earn.

This happens often lately. The reason is that the brain is resting and then I think better.

SFI is really the best platform for online businesses. I think so and I do not need proof of anyone that has something better somewhere.

With the new Opti - Build program we have the ability to develop 12 generations in a very short period of time.

If your business has not yet given any signs you will need to develop an interest in your members. I've done in many different ways and still have new ideas.

Think about how you will develop interest. It took me some time to understand what and how to do.

Find your system and implement it as much as you can. If you are not sure how Google or YouTube it.

Keywords are essential.

Developing a successful online business, how to become a successful team leader, developing interest in my business are just a few of the key words.
You started to develop something that you will be proud of.

Best regards ,
Loris
LORIS S

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hello Loris, Thanks for sharing your advice to us. Your experience is a good example what's possible within SFI business, with some effort to undertake. Let us hope soon more team leaders are reaching on the scoreboards.
Hello Loris,

Thanks for sharing your advice to us.

Your experience is a good example what's possible within SFI business, with some effort to undertake.

Let us hope soon more team leaders are reaching on the scoreboards.
247x SUPPORT
Johan V

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Loris! Thank you very much for this thread ! It's very encouraging and motivational ! Best regards !
Hi Loris!

Thank you very much for this thread ! It's very encouraging and motivational !

Best regards !
137x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 4 months ago

Very good post LORIS. Yes, I do agree with you [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2017/03/06/introducing-opti-build/]Opti-Build [/url] is the right way to do it. Thanks for the valuable information.
Very good post LORIS. Yes, I do agree with you Opti-Build is the right way to do it.

Thanks for the valuable information.
23x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Zoran V

Dear Loris , Your experience that lasts over five years is a very   interesting . Thank you for your time and concrete proposals . What are your future plans ? All the Best !
Dear Loris ,
Your experience that lasts over five years is a very   interesting .
Thank you for your time and concrete proposals .
What are your future plans ?

All the Best !
116x SUPPORT
Zoran V

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Its exciting to know that people Loris leave a footpath for us who come behind to follow. Thank you for leading us on.
Its exciting to know that people Loris leave a footpath for us who come behind to follow.

Thank you for leading us on.
8x SUPPORT
Elmar H

Zimbabwe

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you Loris for your most valuable advice. I also love sfi a lot. Currently my only aim is to achieve in this field. If we want to reach our Destiny we should not turn back. We must work hard for it. No matter what other's says about our business. I love it and I will work hard to achieve our mutual goal. Sfi is real and sfi is the best. And I'm very fortunate to work under you.
Thank you Loris for your most valuable advice. I also love sfi a lot. Currently my only aim is to achieve in this field. If we want to reach our Destiny we should not turn back. We must work hard for it. No matter what other's says about our business. I love it and I will work hard to achieve our mutual goal. Sfi is real and sfi is the best. And I'm very fortunate to work under you.
Akila A

Singapore

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks Loris, ill take this seriously
Thanks Loris, ill take this seriously
Iberrie G

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago More by LORIS S

Dear Zoran my plan is to learning and working . This plan was from first day when I join in SFI . Thank you for following my posts . Best regards, Loris
Dear Zoran my plan is to learning and working . This plan was from first day when I join in SFI .
Thank you for following my posts .

Best regards,
Loris
LORIS S

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

What a motivation message that gear one's up for proceeding. Thank you Loris.
What a motivation message that gear one's up for proceeding. Thank you Loris.
Johnson A

Nigeria

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks Loris, Your post is most timely. With some of us that are new to SFI it shows what we need to learn. Having a great business plan is one positive way to help develop our business. Helping to grow our downline, now with the Opti-Build program in place we all shall see great efforts in our duplication process speeded up. I for one can not wait for April 1st. SFI is by far the greatest affiliate organizations around, I am glad to be part of it. Best Regards, Francis K
Thanks Loris,
Your post is most timely. With some of us that are new to SFI it shows what we need to learn. Having a great business plan is one positive way to help develop our business. Helping to grow our downline, now with the Opti-Build program in place we all shall see great efforts in our duplication process speeded up. I for one can not wait for April 1st. SFI is by far the greatest affiliate organizations around, I am glad to be part of it.

Best Regards,
Francis K
SUPPORT
Francis K

Canada

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you very much Loris,very inspiring.
Thank you very much Loris,very inspiring.
DAVID G

Barbados

| Edit settings