Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The Big O, will be the best turn on for SFI

Posted about 1 month ago

Have you prepared your teams for the Big O, who will be your DD's. There are so many turn-ons on SFI surely the Big O will be the best of them all. Are you waiting till the 1st of April??? I think now is the time to prepare the teams and potential DD's spotted. Let the contest begin. Where do you see yourself a year after the Big O' I ask myself this daily and I want to ask you too. Spread the word!!! Regards, Yusuf D All the best Regards
Have you prepared your teams for the Big O, who will be your DD's. There are so many turn-ons on SFI surely the Big O will be the best of them all. Are you waiting till the 1st of April??? I think now is the time to prepare the teams and potential DD's spotted. Let the contest begin. Where do you see yourself a year after the Big O' I ask myself this daily and I want to ask you too. Spread the word!!!

Regards,

Yusuf D

All the best Regards
Yusuf D

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Mr Yusuf, Well said! I am absolutly agree with you, the Opti-Build is going to help us all a lot to build our teams and maximize our earnings. I'm excited as well and almost can wait to April the 1st to come and start using it! Have a great day, Daniel.
Hello Mr Yusuf,

Well said! I am absolutly agree with you, the Opti-Build is going to help us all a lot to build our teams and maximize our earnings.

I'm excited as well and almost can wait to April the 1st to come and start using it!

Have a great day,

Daniel.

6x SUPPORT
Daniel C

Spain

Posted about 1 month ago

Good observation Yusuf. I suppose the DDs will be chosen by the SFI itself. Those who are serious and willing to opt-in will be greatly benefited.
Good observation Yusuf. I suppose the DDs will be chosen by the SFI itself. Those who are serious and willing to opt-in will be greatly benefited.
20x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

The Big O will be a game changer for many people who are active within SFI. I am constantly watching my Movers tab to identify who will be my DDs. The competition is fierce and the workers are really working. Good luck Yusuf and all others.
The Big O will be a game changer for many people who are active within SFI. I am constantly watching my Movers tab to identify who will be my DDs. The competition is fierce and the workers are really working.

Good luck Yusuf and all others.
6x SUPPORT
Michael B

United Kingdom

Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Yusuf! As for myself; "Challenge accepted! " Good luck!
Hi Yusuf!

As for myself; "Challenge accepted! "

Good luck!
55x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted about 1 month ago

I cannot wait to see what is all about.
I cannot wait to see what is all about.
Karlene W

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

Great!!!
Great!!!
Rukayya Y

Nigeria

Liked by Laura S Yusuf D

Posted about 1 month ago

You are right Yusuf. We should all get ready now with our key movers to launch the Big 'O', come ist April, 2017. Thanks for the reminder, and best regards. - Michael
You are right Yusuf.

We should all get ready now with our key movers to launch the Big 'O', come ist April, 2017.

Thanks for the reminder, and best regards.

- Michael
MICHAEL N

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Yusuf D

Posted about 1 month ago

:runner:I'll keep walking.Thanks Yusuf
I'll keep walking.Thanks Yusuf
SUPPORT
Moza M

Kenya

Liked by Yusuf D

Posted about 1 month ago

Yusuf, I totally agree with you, on the Big-O(love the name by the way), and I'm overly excited for April 1. If you're a DD don't be a fool and miss this team building opportunity starting on the first It's a no brainer. SFI has come up with a plan that any affiliate marketer should want to be a part of
Yusuf,
I totally agree with you, on the Big-O(love the name by the way), and I'm overly excited for April 1.

If you're a DD don't be a fool and miss this team building opportunity starting on the first It's a no brainer.
SFI has come up with a plan that any affiliate marketer should want to be a part of
David B

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Yusuf D

Posted about 1 month ago

Sorry, for me, The BIG O will always be Oscar Robertson! [img]https://c0bf49af09dabaaf4f81-3c5c7cf439b200c763d8c176f7f8a124.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/images/images/7281/photos/large/oscar_robertson_madison_square_garden.jpg_e28bb027219b3a86003807eadca28da0?1389284706[/img] I know, I'm working on it! LOL
Sorry, for me, The BIG O will always be Oscar Robertson!

I know, I'm working on it! LOL
153x SUPPORT
Randy I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Yusuf D

| Edit settings