Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Personally Referred Member

Posted 3 months ago More by shannon e

Why doesn't my goal sheet show that I have PRMs? I have referred 2 new PRM this month and one in January, and one was given to me. I have the auto delivery s-builder. I have searched for my answer, but can not find one, so I am sorry for bothering such a busy man and thank you for this wonderful opportunity. Bronze Team Leader Shannon Elliott
Why doesn't my goal sheet show that I have PRMs?

I have referred 2 new PRM this month and one in January, and one was given to me. I have the auto delivery s-builder. I have searched for my answer, but can not find one, so I am sorry for bothering such a busy man and thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

Bronze Team Leader
Shannon Elliott
shannon e

United States

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

Make sure your looking ABOVE the goal you set to see how many you have this month. CURRENT-XX Also... Take a look at the following https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport
Make sure your looking ABOVE the goal you set to see how many you have this month. CURRENT-XX

Also... Take a look at the following

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport
17x SUPPORT
Erich W

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hello Shannon, The PRM members that you have referred this month, should appear to you in the goals page, in the box "New PRMs (this month)". For what you say, in that box should appear 2. Also, you can locate your PRM, and see their stats, if you click on the affiliate menu, at the right of support, and then in "My Reports > TC Members" or directly by following this link below: https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport In this page you will be able to see all the details, as country, joining date, key code and more. Maybe this help you to figure out why they do not appear in the goals page, if this is the case. I do hope this helps you. Have a great day, Daniel.
Hello Shannon,

The PRM members that you have referred this month, should appear to you in the goals page, in the box "New PRMs
(this month)".

For what you say, in that box should appear 2. Also, you can locate your PRM, and see their stats, if you click on the affiliate menu, at the right of support, and then in "My Reports > TC Members" or directly by following this link below:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport

In this page you will be able to see all the details, as country, joining date, key code and more. Maybe this help you to figure out why they do not appear in the goals page, if this is the case.

I do hope this helps you.

Have a great day,

Daniel.
7x SUPPORT
Daniel C

Spain

thank you, i really do not know what i am doing wrong, but it will all come out in the wash. thank you . I just know that all together I personally referred 2 triple clicks members this month and one in jan. then sfi gave me one. I thought it should show in my goals area but it does not. thank you thank you
thank you, i really do not know what i am doing wrong, but it will all come out in the wash. thank you . I just know that all together I personally referred 2 triple clicks members this month and one in jan. then sfi gave me one. I thought it should show in my goals area but it does not. thank you thank you
shannon e

United States

Posted 3 months ago More by Randy I

[quote=868391]thank you, i really do not know what i am doing wrong, but it will all come out in the wash. thank you . I just know that all together I personally referred 2 triple clicks members this month and one in jan. then sfi gave me one. I thought it should show in my goals area but it does not. thank you thank you [/quote] Do their names show up on your report? [url=https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport]https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport[/url]
shannon e posted:

Do their names show up on your report? https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport
168x SUPPORT
Randy I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

yes, there names are there, their numbers and stuff, everything I can see anyways, but when I check my goals for the month, they show nothing.
yes, there names are there, their numbers and stuff, everything I can see anyways, but when I check my goals for the month, they show nothing.
shannon e

United States

Liked by suzana g Gordana I

Posted 3 months ago More by Randy I

[quote=868422]yes, there names are there, their numbers and stuff, everything I can see anyways, but when I check my goals for the month, they show nothing.[/quote] Ok, the GOOD thing is that they are goals. You know what your goals are and if you met them. I don't know why they are not showing up, but the main thing is you know they are there. I wouldn't dwell on it too much.
shannon e posted:

Ok, the GOOD thing is that they are goals. You know what your goals are and if you met them. I don't know why they are not showing up, but the main thing is you know they are there. I wouldn't dwell on it too much.
168x SUPPORT
Randy I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by suzana g

True, just keep building!! Thank you very much for your time.
True, just keep building!! Thank you very much for your time.
shannon e

United States

Liked by suzana g Gordana I

| Edit settings