Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Feeling Blessed.

Posted 4 months ago More by Lesil B

I am thankful that i have found this site i have learnt a lot and am enjoying it every day it has made me started reading a little more i have meat new and wonderful people and it is pushing me to start my own business not only online but offline as well. I know i sometimes have good days and bad but i always manage to reach it not all but part of the goal i set for myself and i will and have pass on this to everyone i meet.
I am thankful that i have found this site i have learnt a lot and am enjoying it every day it has made me started reading a little more i have meat new and wonderful people and it is pushing me to start my own business not only online but offline as well. I know i sometimes have good days and bad but i always manage to reach it not all but part of the goal i set for myself and i will and have pass on this to everyone i meet.
Lesil B

Trinidad And Tobago

Posted 4 months ago

Thanks for the inspiration post and keep the momentum going
Thanks for the inspiration post and keep the momentum going
326x SUPPORT
Nishat K

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 months ago

You are in the best place. Have a successful experience.
You are in the best place. Have a successful experience.
Shaun-Dee D

Jamaica

Posted 4 months ago

Dear Lesil, I am very proud of you when all things seems somtimes to fail, there is one thing that will pull you through and that is knowledge. When we are knowledgeable about what we are doing you are bound for success. When we work within a team and descoover we have friends, we descover the real dynamics of what we can do if we have real friends with mutual goals who want to succeed in life, Kind regards and many blessings:wink::heart:
Dear Lesil,

I am very proud of you when all things seems somtimes to fail, there is one thing that will pull you through and that is knowledge.

When we are knowledgeable about what we are doing you are bound for success.

When we work within a team and descoover we have friends, we descover the real dynamics of what we can do if we have real friends with mutual goals who want to succeed in life,

Kind regards and many blessings
2x SUPPORT
Christoffel Botha J

South Africa

Posted 4 months ago More by Lesil B

Amen to that well said.
Amen to that well said.
Lesil B

Trinidad And Tobago

| Edit settings