Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New TCD Of The Week: Mini 12V Car Steam Humidifier Air Purifier Aroma Diffuser

Posted 8 days ago

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/03/20/new-tcd-of-the-week-mini-12v-car-steam-humidifier-air-purifier-aroma-diffuser/ [img]https://sfinewsblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/image-s1-2x1.jpg?w=270&h=270[/img] Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/03/20/new-tcd-of-the-week-mini-12v-car-steam-humidifier-air-purifier-aroma-diffuser/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Lori

United States

Posted 8 days ago

Another great bargain. I always look forward to seeing what the deal of the week is.
Another great bargain.
I always look forward to seeing what the deal of the week is.
8x SUPPORT
Maree W

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Ajay G Carol J

Posted 8 days ago

Excellent idea for any car and with great health benefits. They make good gifts too.
Excellent idea for any car and with great health benefits.
They make good gifts too.
Jennie F

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Ajay G Carol J

Posted 8 days ago

Wonderful idea for our cars with an aroma of serene beauty and fragrance.
Wonderful idea for our cars with an aroma of serene beauty and fragrance.
Sunday J

Nigeria

Liked by Carol J

Posted 8 days ago

We have a number of aromatherapy diffusers and humidifiers lately. This must be a booming business. What niche does this fit into? Your ideas please. I'd hoped to find time yesterday to think about this but ended up spending the whole day at work. Not much better today as I left very late again...
We have a number of aromatherapy diffusers and humidifiers lately. This must be a booming business. What niche does this fit into? Your ideas please. I'd hoped to find time yesterday to think about this but ended up spending the whole day at work. Not much better today as I left very late again...
SUPPORT
BENJAMIN O

Uganda

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Jessie M Carol J

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=868187]We have a number of aromatherapy diffusers and humidifiers lately. This must be a booming business. What niche does this fit into? Your ideas please. I'd hoped to find time yesterday to think about this but ended up spending the whole day at work. Not much better today as I left very late again...[/quote] Hi Benjamin: Check under Aromatherapy. Type this in the TC search box.
BENJAMIN O posted:

Hi Benjamin: Check under Aromatherapy. Type this in the TC search box.
69x SUPPORT
Jessie M

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Carol J

Posted 8 days ago

Aromatherapy could be a good place to start. The whole niche marketing thing has always bothered me but I feel like this could be a first step in that area.
Aromatherapy could be a good place to start. The whole niche marketing thing has always bothered me but I feel like this could be a first step in that area.
SUPPORT
BENJAMIN O

Uganda

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Carol J

Posted 8 days ago

Think about this [img]https://i.imgur.com/1ieyQ2o.jpg[/img] Someone will be suprised with price
Think about this

Someone will be suprised with price
10x SUPPORT
Zoran R

Serbia

Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings