Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TCredits

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, How many Tcredit I as Sponsor may send my PSA through Geonology TAB Tcredit? [img]https://i.imgur.com/psapdcX.png[/img]
Hi,
How many Tcredit I as Sponsor may send my PSA through Geonology TAB Tcredit?

Miroslav V

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Miroslav, look at this link https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19346&referrer=search
Hi Miroslav,
look at this link www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19346&referrer=search
46x SUPPORT
Dejan R

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Miroslav, As much as I know, the limit is 10 TCredits. For more TCredits you can send a Gift Certificate to your PSA's which they can use to purchase more TCredits. :wink: Best Regards Goran :smiley:
Hi Miroslav,
As much as I know, the limit is 10 TCredits.
For more TCredits you can send a Gift Certificate to your PSA's which they can use to purchase more TCredits.

Best Regards
Goran
12x SUPPORT
Goran M

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Miroslav. Maximum 10 TC can send your PSA or CSA members, but there are other solutions rewarding direct member of the Gift Certificates. Look at this link https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/GiftCertificateManager
Hello Miroslav. Maximum 10 TC can send your PSA or CSA members, but there are other solutions rewarding direct member of the Gift Certificates. Look at this link

www.sfimg.com/Resources/GiftCertificateManager
6x SUPPORT
Vahdeta G

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Miroslav ! You can send (transfer) max. 10 TCredits to each of your PSAs.. Best regards !
Hi Miroslav !

You can send (transfer) max. 10 TCredits to each of your PSAs..

Best regards !
91x SUPPORT
Sead Š

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Miroslav, There is a default limit of 10. To transfer more than 10, you will need to purchase them a gift certificate to purchase TCredits themselves. You may only transfer TCredits to PSAs and CSAs. You must be at least an EA to transfer to TCredits PSAs / CSAs.
Hi Miroslav,
There is a default limit of 10. To transfer more than 10, you will need to purchase them a gift certificate to purchase TCredits themselves.

You may only transfer TCredits to PSAs and CSAs. You must be at least an EA to transfer to TCredits PSAs / CSAs.
7x SUPPORT
MIRJANA B

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Miroslav, The Genealogy does not state how many TCredits you can give your PSA. The amount you want to give depends on you. Normally, a sponsor or co-sponsor gives between 1TC to 20TC. But you can give more if you like. You can visit this support page to find out more: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=217993 Hope this helps. To your success!
Dear Miroslav,
The Genealogy does not state how many TCredits you can give your PSA. The amount you want to give depends on you. Normally, a sponsor or co-sponsor gives between 1TC to 20TC. But you can give more if you like. You can visit this support page to find out more: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=217993

Hope this helps.

To your success!

5x SUPPORT
Erlinda S

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Miroslav, For Genealogy, here are the great ways to your PSA.: How do I issue TCredit Pack gifts to my affiliates? 02/23/2017 TCreditsTCredit packs are a nice alternative to issuing gift certificates to your affiliates, as TCredits must be used specifically as incentives, prizes, and rewards. They help your recipient become more engaged with TripleClicks via auctions, games, member listings, etc. And by helping your PSAs become comfortable with using TCredits, you're more likely to convey the value of TripleClicks (Pricebenders, Eager Zebra games, etc.) and provide reasons for them buying future TCredits. Available TCredit pack sizes are: 1 TCredit 10 TCredits 20 TCredits 50 TCredits 200 TCredits With this many quantity options, you can do anything from a small gift to a large, EA-qualifying gift. Note that TCredit packs may be gifted ONLY to PSAs at this time. To gift TCredit packs: 1. Go to your Genealogy. 2. Click the “Gift” tab. 3. Beside the name of the person you wish to issue the gift to–under the “Gift” column–click the “Buy Now” link. 4. On the right side, choose from the pull-down menu the quantity of the TCredit pack you wish to issue. 5. Click the green “Issue TCredit Pack” button. 6. Done. Your recipient will immediately receive the TCredits into their account for immediate use. Hope this helps you. Success.
Hi Miroslav,
For Genealogy, here are the great ways to your PSA.:

How do I issue TCredit Pack gifts to my affiliates?
02/23/2017

TCreditsTCredit packs are a nice alternative to issuing gift certificates to your affiliates, as TCredits must be used specifically as incentives, prizes, and rewards. They help your recipient become more engaged with TripleClicks via auctions, games, member listings, etc. And by helping your PSAs become comfortable with using TCredits, you're more likely to convey the value of TripleClicks (Pricebenders, Eager Zebra games, etc.) and provide reasons for them buying future TCredits.

Available TCredit pack sizes are:
1 TCredit
10 TCredits
20 TCredits
50 TCredits
200 TCredits

With this many quantity options, you can do anything from a small gift to a large, EA-qualifying gift. Note that TCredit packs may be gifted ONLY to PSAs at this time.

To gift TCredit packs:
1. Go to your Genealogy.
2. Click the “Gift” tab.
3. Beside the name of the person you wish to issue the gift to–under the “Gift” column–click the “Buy Now” link.
4. On the right side, choose from the pull-down menu the quantity of the TCredit pack you wish to issue.
5. Click the green “Issue TCredit Pack” button.
6. Done. Your recipient will immediately receive the TCredits into their account for immediate use.

Hope this helps you.
Success.
12x SUPPORT

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=868268]Hi Miroslav, For Genealogy, here are the great ways to your PSA.: How do I issue TCredit Pack gifts to my affiliates? 02/23/2017 TCreditsTCredit packs are a nice alternative to issuing gift certificates to your affiliates, as TCredits must be used specifically as incentives, prizes, and rewards. They help your recipient become more engaged with TripleClicks via auctions, games, member listings, etc. And by helping your PSAs become comfortable with using TCredits, you're more likely to convey the value of TripleClicks (Pricebenders, Eager Zebra games, etc.) and provide reasons for them buying future TCredits. Available TCredit pack sizes are: 1 TCredit 10 TCredits 20 TCredits 50 TCredits 200 TCredits With this many quantity options, you can do anything from a small gift to a large, EA-qualifying gift. Note that TCredit packs may be gifted ONLY to PSAs at this time. To gift TCredit packs: 1. Go to your Genealogy. 2. Click the “Gift” tab. 3. Beside the name of the person you wish to issue the gift to–under the “Gift” column–click the “Buy Now” link. 4. On the right side, choose from the pull-down menu the quantity of the TCredit pack you wish to issue. 5. Click the green “Issue TCredit Pack” button. 6. Done. Your recipient will immediately receive the TCredits into their account for immediate use. Hope this helps you. Success.[/quote] Thanks Princess E. C [img]https://i.imgur.com/jlJEyXs.png[/img]
Princess E. C posted:
Hi Miroslav,
For Genealogy, here are the great ways to your PSA.:

How do I issue TCredit Pack gifts to my affiliates?
02/23/2017

TCreditsTCredit packs are a nice alternative to issuing gift certificates to your affiliates, as TCredits must be used specifically as incentives, prizes, and rewards. They help your recipient become more engaged with TripleClicks via auctions, games, member listings, etc. And by helping your PSAs become comfortable with using TCredits, you're more likely to convey the value of TripleClicks (Pricebenders, Eager Zebra games, etc.) and provide reasons for them buying future TCredits.

Available TCredit pack sizes are:
1 TCredit
10 TCredits
20 TCredits
50 TCredits
200 TCredits

With this many quantity options, you can do anything from a small gift to a large, EA-qualifying gift. Note that TCredit packs may be gifted ONLY to PSAs at this time.

To gift TCredit packs:
1. Go to your Genealogy.
2. Click the “Gift” tab.
3. Beside the name of the person you wish to issue the gift to–under the “Gift” column–click the “Buy Now” link.
4. On the right side, choose from the pull-down menu the quantity of the TCredit pack you wish to issue.
5. Click the green “Issue TCredit Pack” button.
6. Done. Your recipient will immediately receive the TCredits into their account for immediate use.

Hope this helps you.
Success.

Thanks Princess E. C
Miroslav V

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=868242]Hi Miroslav, look at this link https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19346&referrer=search[/quote] Thanks.
Dejan R posted:
Hi Miroslav,
look at this link www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19346&referrer=search

Thanks.
Miroslav V

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=868250]Hi Miroslav, As much as I know, the limit is 10 TCredits. For more TCredits you can send a Gift Certificate to your PSA's which they can use to purchase more TCredits. :wink: Best Regards Goran :smiley:[/quote] Thanks Goran
Goran M posted:
Hi Miroslav,
As much as I know, the limit is 10 TCredits.
For more TCredits you can send a Gift Certificate to your PSA's which they can use to purchase more TCredits.

Best Regards
Goran

Thanks Goran
Miroslav V

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=868264]Hi Miroslav, There is a default limit of 10. To transfer more than 10, you will need to purchase them a gift certificate to purchase TCredits themselves. You may only transfer TCredits to PSAs and CSAs. You must be at least an EA to transfer to TCredits PSAs / CSAs.[/quote] Thanks MIRJANA B[img]https://i.imgur.com/hYMsuxQ.jpg[/img]
MIRJANA B posted:
Hi Miroslav,
There is a default limit of 10. To transfer more than 10, you will need to purchase them a gift certificate to purchase TCredits themselves.

You may only transfer TCredits to PSAs and CSAs. You must be at least an EA to transfer to TCredits PSAs / CSAs.

Thanks MIRJANA B
Miroslav V

Croatia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings