Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Using bug for collecting VP

Posted 5 months ago

Hello colleagues Today we have had a bug with a product that has 1 MRP as a prize. I have seen on one of the thread today post about it and I suppose that there are people who have bought many pieces of such product and earn a lot of VP for several MRP. Now my questions are: What would happen with those purchases? Which message is sent to their downlines? Isn't our "obligation" when we see something like that to send a ticket to our support team? I really hope that I am wrong but if I am not then we have all been deceived!
Hello colleagues
Today we have had a bug with a product that has 1 MRP as a prize.
I have seen on one of the thread today post about it and I suppose that there are people who have bought many pieces of such product and earn a lot of VP for several MRP.
Now my questions are:
What would happen with those purchases?
Which message is sent to their downlines?
Isn't our "obligation" when we see something like that to send a ticket to our support team?
I really hope that I am wrong but if I am not then we have all been deceived!
45x SUPPORT
Zagorka G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,676 | Followers: 1,068 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

Posted 5 months ago

The ethical thing to do would be to send a quick message to Support and mark it Urgent. It was an error.
The ethical thing to do would be to send a quick message to Support and mark it Urgent. It was an error.
189x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 months ago

It was a simple entry error and was corrected as soon as it was reported to us. All who tried to take advantage of this obvious error have been/will be refunded and the order cancelled. No deception. Just a error. We're all human here and errors will sometimes occur.
It was a simple entry error and was corrected as soon as it was reported to us.

All who tried to take advantage of this obvious error have been/will be refunded and the order cancelled.

No deception. Just a error. We're all human here and errors will sometimes occur.
Gery

United States

| Edit settings