Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How it reaely works

Posted 8 days ago

Recently, a visitor to this website left a comment on my Kyani review and recommended SFI as a great way to start a home based, internet business. I’ve seen SFI come up in several online conversations but I never got around to checking it out. Finally, I decided it was time to see what they have to offer. So What is SFI and what’s it all about? In this article, I’ll show you: How You Make Money With SFI Tools, Training and Support What I like What I Don’t Like How It Compares To The Program I Normally Recommend Getting Started With SFI SFI welcomeSigning up with SFI is simple and free. I gave them my first and last name and email address and I was in. I was immediately taken to the welcome screen pictured on the right. Obviously, you will see your own first name
Recently, a visitor to this website left a comment on my Kyani review and recommended SFI as a great way to start a home based, internet business. I’ve seen SFI come up in several online conversations but I never got around to checking it out. Finally, I decided it was time to see what they have to offer. So What is SFI and what’s it all about? In this article, I’ll show you:

How You Make Money With SFI
Tools, Training and Support
What I like
What I Don’t Like
How It Compares To The Program I Normally Recommend

Getting Started With SFI

SFI welcomeSigning up with SFI is simple and free. I gave them my first and last name and email address and I was in. I was immediately taken to the welcome screen pictured on the right. Obviously, you will see your own first name
Snezana R

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Thanks Snezana for the information. Following links may be helpful: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=1268]When a new affiliate asks: how can I make money with SFI, what is the best answer to this question?[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan]Compensation Plan[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart]Benefits Chart[/url] www.sfimg.com/GETTINGSTARTED/ or www.sfimg.com/gs2
Thanks Snezana for the information. Following links may be helpful:

When a new affiliate asks: how can I make money with SFI, what is the best answer to this question?

Compensation Plan

Benefits Chart

www.sfimg.com/GETTINGSTARTED/ or www.sfimg.com/gs2

19x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago, edited 8 days ago

Hi snezana, I read your post. I feel it is a review that made for recruiting people to the program. It is a usual trick of this company members that makes negative review against other opportunities , so you can bring those people who are involved in it. Yes it is a shame trick to get some traffic to your blog (i think that company training you to do like that). I humbly request to you to first study what sfimg is. I saw a statement in "what i don't like" section you says "SFIMG is MLM". It is a 100% fake statement. We are in Affiliate Marketing. Just like any other E-commerce companies, but with the huge benefit of special compensation plan, advanced business building tools and services. Kindly read this post and change the statement from your blog : https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=32203&pg=1 Please also check this SFI page to know how sfi compares them with other opportunities : https://www.sfimg.com/ReviewSIM/SFIComparisonChart.pdf Learn more from launch pad. It is a fantastic platform you can build business in 100s of ways. Mhd. sadique
Hi snezana,

I read your post. I feel it is a review that made for recruiting people to the program. It is a usual trick of this company members that makes negative review against other opportunities , so you can bring those people who are involved in it. Yes it is a shame trick to get some traffic to your blog (i think that company training you to do like that).

I humbly request to you to first study what sfimg is. I saw a statement in "what i don't like" section you says "SFIMG is MLM". It is a 100% fake statement.
We are in Affiliate Marketing. Just like any other E-commerce companies, but with the huge benefit of special compensation plan, advanced business building tools and services.
Kindly read this post and change the statement from your blog : www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=32203&pg=1
Please also check this SFI page to know how sfi compares them with other opportunities : www.sfimg.com/ReviewSIM/SFIComparisonChart.pdf
Learn more from launch pad. It is a fantastic platform you can build business in 100s of ways.

Mhd. sadique
MOHAMED S

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Very well put, Mohammed. Your loyalty to SFI definitely shows and is greatly appreciated by many of us.
Very well put, Mohammed. Your loyalty to SFI definitely shows and is greatly appreciated by many of us.
23x SUPPORT
Marilyn I

United States

Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings