Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rebate & contest prize in the form of TCurrency

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by MOHAMED S

As an ECA, is it allowed to give rebate, contest prize to our customers in the form of TCurrency? Regard's Mhd. sadique
As an ECA, is it allowed to give rebate, contest prize to our customers in the form of TCurrency?

Regard's
Mhd. sadique
MOHAMED S

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Hi Md S You may find your answer here: www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=42424
Hi Md S
You may find your answer here:

www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=42424
70x SUPPORT
Manohar M

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by MOHAMED S

Sorry Manohar sir, I could not find the answer for this exact query from anywhere in SFI. So that i posted this thread. Mhd. sadique
Sorry Manohar sir,

I could not find the answer for this exact query from anywhere in SFI. So that i posted this thread.

Mhd. sadique
MOHAMED S

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Gopakumar R

As an ECA, you can offer rebates and prizes to your customers. However, [u]you cannot issue TCurrency to your customers[/u].
As an ECA, you can offer rebates and prizes to your customers. However, you cannot issue TCurrency to your customers.

34x SUPPORT
Gopakumar R

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Hi Gopakumar, Can you please provide the link mentioned this policy anywhere in SFI? I have to clarify it. Bcz our ECA has owned T-currency licence. Mhd. sadique
Hi Gopakumar,

Can you please provide the link mentioned this policy anywhere in SFI? I have to clarify it. Bcz our ECA has owned T-currency licence.

Mhd. sadique
MOHAMED S

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Michelle Z

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

You could offer it in the form of a Gift Certificate I believe, just buy the certificate(s) choose the amount to issue them in, and assign them to the ID number of the member receiving them. I would have Support review this idea to be sure but I know we can offer these certificates to members of our team and I believe we can offer them to other connected members as well. Andy Zeus Anderson I was wrong but here is the rules: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=204100
You could offer it in the form of a Gift Certificate I believe, just buy the certificate(s) choose the amount to issue them in, and assign them to the ID number of the member receiving them. I would have Support review this idea to be sure but I know we can offer these certificates to members of our team and I believe we can offer them to other connected members as well.

Andy Zeus Anderson

I was wrong but here is the rules: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=204100
25x SUPPORT
Andrew A

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by MOHAMED S

Thank you Andrew, It will be a Good idea if we get allowed to share Gift Certificate with every customers. But I am still waiting for the clear answer from Gery Sir for my question regarding T-currency. Also waiting for other possible suggestion too. Mhd. sadique
Thank you Andrew, It will be a Good idea if we get allowed to share Gift Certificate with every customers. But I am still waiting for the clear answer from Gery Sir for my question regarding T-currency. Also waiting for other possible suggestion too.

Mhd. sadique
MOHAMED S

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Michelle Z Vanda Z

[quote=868609]Hi Gopakumar, Can you please provide the link mentioned this policy anywhere in SFI? I have to clarify it. Bcz our ECA has owned T-currency licence. Mhd. sadique[/quote] There's no direct link but TCurrency is a part of our LocalPay program for the benefit of our affiliates. You cannot transfer TCurrency to your PSAs/CSAs/PRMs or your ECA customers. [b]You can transfer the TCurrency to members who place an order for it through TripleClicks as a LocalPay order only.[/b] You can issue a Gift Certificate to your PRMs.
MOHAMED S posted:
Hi Gopakumar,

Can you please provide the link mentioned this policy anywhere in SFI? I have to clarify it. Bcz our ECA has owned T-currency licence.

Mhd. sadique

There's no direct link but TCurrency is a part of our LocalPay program for the benefit of our affiliates. You cannot transfer TCurrency to your PSAs/CSAs/PRMs or your ECA customers. You can transfer the TCurrency to members who place an order for it through TripleClicks as a LocalPay order only.

You can issue a Gift Certificate to your PRMs.
34x SUPPORT
Gopakumar R

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Thank you for your reply, Yea i know that , an ECA can send T-currency to any customer after the order received from them. So i think, there is no problem to transfer T-currency to customers as reward once we (ECA) get order from them. However a minimum amount of an order for T-currency is 10$. So it is not suitable for small rewards. Gift Certificate is not allowed to transfer to ECA customers. It will be better for ECA get the similar method like Gift Certificate to solve this problem. Mhd. sadique
Thank you for your reply,
Yea i know that , an ECA can send T-currency to any customer after the order received from them. So i think, there is no problem to transfer T-currency to customers as reward once we (ECA) get order from them. However a minimum amount of an order for T-currency is 10$. So it is not suitable for small rewards.
Gift Certificate is not allowed to transfer to ECA customers. It will be better for ECA get the similar method like Gift Certificate to solve this problem.

Mhd. sadique
MOHAMED S

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Hi, Mhd. sadique: Instead of rewarding with TCurrency, you can give a discount or refund a small sum through TripleClicks support.
Hi, Mhd. sadique:

Instead of rewarding with TCurrency, you can give a discount or refund a small sum through TripleClicks support.
34x SUPPORT
Gopakumar R

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Tyrone H MOHAMED S

Let me know the steps to refund (rebate/cash back) via TC support.
Let me know the steps to refund (rebate/cash back) via TC support.
MOHAMED S

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings