Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Why Invest in Silver and Gold Bullion?

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago

* Why Invest in Silver And Gold?. ~:ring::trophy::gem: Hello friends, Have you invested and saved anything for a "Rainy day" Yes, yes of course you have, by having the good sense to join S.F.I. But have you thought "What can I do to ensure my money is safe? The answers is "Oh so simple" This is just too cool!! Buy ~ Physical Silver and Gold Bullion ~ from your own TripleClicks Website STORE. S.F.I. prices are very competitive, so friends, keep a close eye on SILVER and GOLD Special offers @ TripleClicks This can save you $100's and $1000's of dollars, each and every month. this is also a very clever way of inviting all your friends to join and invest in S.F.I. ~ isn't that a wonderful idea, Wow! well why didn't I think of that ~ I hear you say!! [quote][b]To really make this simpler still, buy SILVER and Gold to qualify as Executive affiliate ~ and collect 1,500 ~ Versa Points every Month you are an S.F.I. member. It's really a no brainer, when you think that you are investing in your wonderful S.F.I. business, qualifying as Executive affiliate automatically, but better still you are are building your own Physical Silver and Gold collection ~ that is "GROWING" in value each and every other day, so you are laughing ~ "ALL THE WAY TO "FORT KNOX" WITH YOUR SILVER AND GOLD BULLION" "YOUR SILVER AND GOLD BULLION WILL NOT DEVALUE LIKE PAPER MONEY" So "Friends" you are really set-up for LIFE![/b][/quote] Everything is taken care of for your retirement fund too! You can rest easy ~ "isn't that a lovely feeling" when your family security and you and all your loved ones are financially secure for Life Too! So what are you waiting for? Go and invest in SILVER AND GOLD BULLION TODAY! @ TripleClicks ~ SILVER BAR--1 OUNCE Silver76Pack--Silver Bar (1 Ounce) + 75 TCredits (304) tripleclicks direct product info: Item ID: 183348 MRP Price: 12,775 purchase earns 975 VP 18 MRP Description A great deal for investors and TripleClicks members alike: A 1 Ounce Silver Bar, minted from .999 fine silver and sporting our own TC crown logo...PLUS 75 TCredits you can use to bid on future auctions, for member listings, and more. Silver Bars are minted from .999 fine silver. Each features the TripleClicks crown logo and store URL. Product Type: Bullion Dimensions: 30 mm x 51 mm Thickness: 3 mm Material: 1 oz .999 Silver https://silversaver.com/why_silver_and_gold/ * Should You Invest in Silver Now? 'Rich Dad' Thinks So http://seekingalpha.com/article/116338-should-you-invest-in-silver-now-rich-dad-thinks-so * THIS is Why I'm Invested in Physical SILVER http://sgtreport.com/2012/05/guset-post-this-is-why-im-invested-in-physical-silver/ About silver: For thousands of years, silver has been used as a form of currency. Silver was the preferred unit of exchange in nearly every early culture worldwide. Today's paper money derives its purchasing power only through confidence in a nation's ability to maintain a "prudent fiscal policy." In turbulent times, such as those we are experiencing in the world today, diversifying your savings/investment strategy by adding silver may be a smart move. Indeed, many experts suggest that 10% to 15% of portfolio assets be in precious metals. QUOTE OF THE DAY "A man without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder." -Thomas Carlyle Regards: Joseph.:ring::trophy::gem: [[i]Removed email address, per [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/tips]FORUM RULES & TIPS[/url]
* Why Invest in Silver And Gold?. ~

Hello friends,
Have you invested and saved anything for a "Rainy day"
Yes, yes of course you have, by having the good sense to join S.F.I.
But have you thought "What can I do to ensure my money is safe?
The answers is
"Oh so simple"
This is just too cool!!

Buy ~ Physical Silver and Gold Bullion ~ from your own TripleClicks Website STORE.

S.F.I. prices are very competitive, so friends, keep a close eye on SILVER and GOLD Special offers @ TripleClicks

This can save you $100's and $1000's of dollars, each and every month.
this is also a very clever way of inviting all your friends to join and invest in S.F.I. ~ isn't that a wonderful idea,
Wow!
well why didn't I think of that ~ I hear you say!!

To really make this simpler still, buy SILVER and Gold to qualify as Executive affiliate ~ and collect 1,500 ~ Versa Points every Month you are an S.F.I. member.
It's really a no brainer, when you think that you are investing in your wonderful S.F.I. business, qualifying as Executive affiliate automatically,
but better still you are are building your own Physical Silver and Gold collection ~ that is "GROWING" in value each and every other day, so you are laughing ~

"ALL THE WAY TO "FORT KNOX" WITH YOUR SILVER AND GOLD BULLION"
"YOUR SILVER AND GOLD BULLION WILL NOT DEVALUE LIKE PAPER MONEY"
So "Friends" you are really set-up for LIFE!

Everything is taken care of for your retirement fund too!

You can rest easy ~ "isn't that a lovely feeling" when your family security and you and all your loved ones are financially secure for Life Too!
So what are you waiting for?
Go and invest in SILVER AND GOLD BULLION TODAY! @ TripleClicks ~

SILVER BAR--1 OUNCE
Silver76Pack--Silver Bar (1 Ounce) + 75 TCredits (304) tripleclicks direct

product info:
Item ID: 183348
MRP Price: 12,775
purchase earns
975 VP
18 MRP

Description
A great deal for investors and TripleClicks members alike: A 1 Ounce Silver Bar, minted from .999 fine silver and sporting our own TC crown logo...PLUS 75 TCredits you can use to bid on future auctions, for member listings, and more.
Silver Bars are minted from .999 fine silver. Each features the TripleClicks crown logo and store URL.
Product Type: Bullion
Dimensions: 30 mm x 51 mm
Thickness: 3 mm
Material: 1 oz .999 Silver
silversaver.com/why_silver_and_gold/

* Should You Invest in Silver Now? 'Rich Dad' Thinks So
seekingalpha.com/article/116338-should-you-invest-in-silver-now-rich-dad-thinks-so

* THIS is Why I'm Invested in Physical SILVER

sgtreport.com/2012/05/guset-post-this-is-why-im-invested-in-physical-silver/

About silver: For thousands of years, silver has been used as a form of currency. Silver was the preferred unit of exchange in nearly every early culture worldwide. Today's paper money derives its purchasing power only through confidence in a nation's ability to maintain a "prudent fiscal policy." In turbulent times, such as those we are experiencing in the world today, diversifying your savings/investment strategy by adding silver may be a smart move. Indeed, many experts suggest that 10% to 15% of portfolio assets be in precious metals.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
"A man without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder."
-Thomas Carlyle
Regards: Joseph.

[[i]Removed email address, per FORUM RULES & TIPS
Joseph D

Ireland

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

What a great read Joseph. Hope all is well.
What a great read Joseph.
Hope all is well.
16x SUPPORT
Maree W

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago More by Randy I

SFI doesn't offer Gold Bullion. Silver is a good investment too, especially for those that have lower incomes.
SFI doesn't offer Gold Bullion. Silver is a good investment too, especially for those that have lower incomes.
183x SUPPORT
Randy I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

Thank you so much! I have been considering it for a couple of months, but wasn't sure how competitive the prices were...I know nothing about gold and silver prices, but one of my 2017 goals is to learn about them both. Thanks for a great start!
Thank you so much! I have been considering it for a couple of months, but wasn't sure how competitive the prices were...I know nothing about gold and silver prices, but one of my 2017 goals is to learn about them both. Thanks for a great start!
30x SUPPORT
Marilyn I

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

[quote=868433]SFI doesn't offer Gold Bullion. Silver is a good investment too, especially for those that have lower incomes.[/quote]The Chinese Panda gold coins are bullion coins.
Randy I posted:
The Chinese Panda gold coins are bullion coins.
SUPPORT
Bruce D

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago, edited 4 months ago More by Randy I

[quote=868516][quote=868433]SFI doesn't offer Gold Bullion. Silver is a good investment too, especially for those that have lower incomes.[/quote]The Chinese Panda gold coins are bullion coins. [/quote] Chinese Gold Panda Coin 1 gram Retails at: $95.00 (according to SFI)closer to NUMISMATIC Coin price. [b]Gold Price Per Gram $39.62 (According to APMEX - Todays price)[/b] 2017 China 1 gram Gold Panda BU (Sealed) - Quantity Check/Wire CC/PayPal Any Quantity $64.99 $67.70 So, even though the Panda's are indeed bullion coins their Retail is not listed at bullion price. So, technically, I stand corrected. What needs to be understood if you are paying more than $39.62 for your gold bullion coin you are not getting the best price.
Bruce D posted:
Randy I posted:
The Chinese Panda gold coins are bullion coins.

Chinese Gold Panda Coin 1 gram
Retails at: $95.00 (according to SFI)closer to NUMISMATIC Coin price.

Gold Price Per Gram $39.62 (According to APMEX - Todays price)

2017 China 1 gram Gold Panda BU (Sealed) -
Quantity Check/Wire CC/PayPal
Any Quantity $64.99 $67.70

So, even though the Panda's are indeed bullion coins their Retail is not listed at bullion price. So, technically, I stand corrected.

What needs to be understood if you are paying more than $39.62 for your gold bullion coin you are not getting the best price.
183x SUPPORT
Randy I

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 months ago

I think you should not look at this from a pure investment point of view as prices are always going to be higher than spot unless somebody has robbed a bank. Look at it as a way to build your business both now and in the future with a fantastic cash back opportunity if you want or if you hang on to your purchase something that has the potential for fantastic reward!
I think you should not look at this from a pure investment point of view as prices are always going to be higher than spot unless somebody has robbed a bank. Look at it as a way to build your business both now and in the future with a fantastic cash back opportunity if you want or if you hang on to your purchase something that has the potential for fantastic reward!
Phill R

United Kingdom

| Edit settings