Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I have an idea what do you think?

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

I have not been able to qualify for the Badge Quest Bounty drawing for a few months now.  I need 2,945 points to advance, I realize there is a list of the badges that can be earned with amount of points.  I, however, start going through the list to see what I can do to earn or upgrade badges, I begin feeling confused and frustrated and give up. I would rather spend the time advertising and recruiting! Is it possible, to develop something, that would help in identifying what badges or upgrades that you are closest to reaching, without having to go through each and every badge? What do you all think? Is anyone else having a problem with this?
I have not been able to qualify for the Badge Quest Bounty drawing for a few months now. 

I need 2,945 points to advance, I realize there is a list of the badges that can be earned with amount of points. 

I, however, start going through the list to see what I can do to earn or upgrade badges, I begin feeling confused and frustrated and give up. I would rather spend the time advertising and recruiting!

Is it possible, to develop something, that would help in identifying what badges or upgrades that you are closest to reaching, without having to go through each and every badge?

What do you all think? Is anyone else having a problem with this?
Chintelle G

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

I am in the same boat. I just gave up, cannot understand how to qualify.
I am in the same boat. I just gave up, cannot understand how to qualify.
Zakiya.S. P

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Chintelle I think this is a brilliant idea, a list of the badges that are closet to being completed and the points to be gained would make it would give us a ability to qualifty quicker
Chintelle

I think this is a brilliant idea, a list of the badges that are closet to being completed and the points to be gained would make it would give us a ability to qualifty quicker
James R

Australia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Your Idea is Excellent. Team Building will give you more success and that will continue life time. You are so intelligent why you should be confused & frustrated. You are doing fine. You can play games, you may not But Team Building is the only route to Success. Thanks.
Your Idea is Excellent. Team Building will give you more success and that will continue
life time. You are so intelligent why you should be confused & frustrated. You are doing
fine. You can play games, you may not But Team Building is the only route to Success.
Thanks.
2x SUPPORT
Muhammad L

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago

I understand what you are feeling, don't worry about not being able to qualify for anything bother you. Just keep working hard to qualify for what you can by working to-do-list, playing games and making yourself available for winning the Daily Grand Win, Daily Crown Win, TCredits, and MRP Member Rewards Point. You will be able to qualify for the Badge Quest Bounty in due time. Be encouraged. Aim High. Dream Big.
I understand what you are feeling, don't worry about not being able to qualify for anything bother you. Just keep working hard to qualify for what you can by working to-do-list, playing games and making yourself available for winning the Daily Grand Win, Daily Crown Win, TCredits, and MRP Member Rewards Point. You will be able to qualify for the Badge Quest Bounty in due time. Be encouraged. Aim High. Dream Big.
7x SUPPORT
Gladys K

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Chintelle G I am in the same boat, I have not qualified for the Badge quest bounty either. Nothing beats a failure, but a trial; so I will keep trying..
Hi Chintelle G
I am in the same boat, I have not qualified for the Badge quest bounty either. Nothing beats a failure, but a trial; so I will keep trying..
Verona F

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Yes, I get kind of confused myself. I go to the badges, but I guess I'm not really sure, except I know I need to get so many points and need to be at least in the top 200 or higher. So that's what I try to do. I know the badges help others know that I'm a real person who works hard at my business. That's all I know.
Yes, I get kind of confused myself. I go to the badges, but I guess I'm not really sure, except I know I need to get so many points and need to be at least in the top 200 or higher. So that's what I try to do. I know the badges help others know that I'm a real person who works hard at my business. That's all I know.
Jeannette G

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I'm with you Chintelle, don't get the appeal of most of the games either. Very frustrating.
I'm with you Chintelle, don't get the appeal of most of the games either.

Very frustrating.
7x SUPPORT
Karen E

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Excellent idea, Chintelle! I even tried a spreadsheet to track my badges earned and what to do to earn more or upgrades. Too time consuming...advertising and working with my team members is more important, I agree. Personally, I think Gery and his Corporate Wizards will take care of this. The reason I say that is, look at your Scoreboard page...it tells you what you need to reach the next income rank...should be similar programming. You should get a special badge just for coming up with an idea that can help everyone...that's just my opinion.
Excellent idea, Chintelle! I even tried a spreadsheet to track my badges earned and what to do to earn more or upgrades. Too time consuming...advertising and working with my team members is more important, I agree. Personally, I think Gery and his Corporate Wizards will take care of this. The reason I say that is, look at your Scoreboard page...it tells you what you need to reach the next income rank...should be similar programming. You should get a special badge just for coming up with an idea that can help everyone...that's just my opinion.
26x SUPPORT
Marilyn I

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=868443]I have not been able to qualify for the Badge Quest Bounty drawing for a few months now.  I need 2,945 points to advance, I realize there is a list of the badges that can be earned with amount of points.  I, however, start going through the list to see what I can do to earn or upgrade badges, I begin feeling confused and frustrated and give up, I would rather spend the time advertising and recruiting! Is it possible, to develop something, that would help in identifying what badges or upgrades that you are closest to reaching, without having to go through each and every badge? What do you all think? Is anyone else having a problem with this?  [/quote] Hello Chintelle just for starters If you will go ahead and connect with 40 ECA's that will give you one upgrade and for the rest of the badges all you have to do is push the badge on your page and it will give you the details of how many points you have for that badge and what you have to do to get the next level.
Chintelle G posted:
I have not been able to qualify for the Badge Quest Bounty drawing for a few months now.  I need 2,945 points to advance, I realize there is a list of the badges that can be earned with amount of points.  I, however, start going through the list to see what I can do to earn or upgrade badges, I begin feeling confused and frustrated and give up, I would rather spend the time advertising and recruiting! Is it possible, to develop something, that would help in identifying what badges or upgrades that you are closest to reaching, without having to go through each and every badge? What do you all think? Is anyone else having a problem with this?  

Hello Chintelle just for starters If you will go ahead and connect with 40 ECA's that will give you one upgrade and for the rest of the badges all you have to do is push the badge on your page and it will give you the details of how many points you have for that badge and what you have to do to get the next level.
8x SUPPORT
Michael C

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Chintelle G I feel your frustration.I have a similar problems however i have decided to focus on the TC budges which i think are easier to get points for example the grand master poker game where this badge is awarded for playing a Grandmaster Poker game. Play once a day to keep this badge. Once you’ve achieved 1000 points in a game, this will be replaced by the "Grandmaster" badge. by just playing such games you also get 10 points for "in it to win it budge. Hope this will help
Chintelle G
I feel your frustration.I have a similar problems however i have decided to focus on the TC budges which i think are easier to get points for example the grand master poker game where this badge is awarded for playing a Grandmaster Poker game. Play once a day to keep this badge. Once you’ve achieved 1000 points in a game, this will be replaced by the "Grandmaster" badge. by just playing such games you also get 10 points for "in it to win it budge.
Hope this will help
2x SUPPORT
CHARLES D

Uganda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I sympathize with the originator of the thread. Like others, I am trying to use a spreadsheet. One thing that would help the aged and ocular infirm amongst us would be to NOT use palely-shaded out logos on a white background. Back when I did typography and design we had this prime objective called legibility! So sad that it is now out of fashion. One thing that could be developed further, perhaps, is the information on the badge that tells you about your standing, Perhaps a VP Streak badge could say something like 3,003 (5000) indicating my current VP and my next target for the next metal/level?
I sympathize with the originator of the thread. Like others, I am trying to use a spreadsheet. One thing that would help the aged and ocular infirm amongst us would be to NOT use palely-shaded out logos on a white background. Back when I did typography and design we had this prime objective called legibility! So sad that it is now out of fashion. One thing that could be developed further, perhaps, is the information on the badge that tells you about your standing, Perhaps a VP Streak badge could say something like 3,003 (5000) indicating my current VP and my next target for the next metal/level?
Anthony S

United States

| Edit settings