Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I have an idea what do you think? Posts by Anthony Scott

Posted 7 months ago More by Anthony S.

I sympathize with the originator of the thread. Like others, I am trying to use a spreadsheet. One thing that would help the aged and ocular infirm amongst us would be to NOT use palely-shaded out logos on a white background. Back when I did typography and design we had this prime objective called legibility! So sad that it is now out of fashion. One thing that could be developed further, perhaps, is the information on the badge that tells you about your standing, Perhaps a VP Streak badge could say something like 3,003 (5000) indicating my current VP and my next target for the next metal/level?
I sympathize with the originator of the thread. Like others, I am trying to use a spreadsheet. One thing that would help the aged and ocular infirm amongst us would be to NOT use palely-shaded out logos on a white background. Back when I did typography and design we had this prime objective called legibility! So sad that it is now out of fashion. One thing that could be developed further, perhaps, is the information on the badge that tells you about your standing, Perhaps a VP Streak badge could say something like 3,003 (5000) indicating my current VP and my next target for the next metal/level?
Anthony S.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 7 months ago More by Anthony S.

[quote=868465][quote=868463]I sympathize with the originator of the thread. Like others, I am trying to use a spreadsheet. One thing that would help the aged and ocular infirm amongst us would be to NOT use palely-shaded out logos on a white background. Back when I did typography and design we had this prime objective called legibility! So sad that it is now out of fashion. One thing that could be developed further, perhaps, is the information on the badge that tells you about your standing, Perhaps a VP Streak badge could say something like 3,003 (5000) indicating my current VP and my next target for the next metal/level? [/quote] Hello Anthony, As i stated earlier we already have that in place on your badge page all you have to do is push the badge and it will tell you how many points you have and what you need to do to reach the next level on that badge. [/quote] Yes, I am aware of that. It takes 66 separate clicks to check all the badges. Perhaps a histogram might be added, that could quickly give an impression of where one was close and where one was not close to the next targets. v There aare many infographics techniques that could be useful here.
Michael C. posted:
Anthony S. posted:

Hello Anthony, As i stated earlier we already have that in place on your badge page all you have to do is push the badge and it will tell you how many points you have and what you need to do to reach the next level on that badge.

Yes, I am aware of that. It takes 66 separate clicks to check all the badges. Perhaps a histogram might be added, that could quickly give an impression of where one was close and where one was not close to the next targets. v There aare many infographics techniques that could be useful here.
Anthony S.

United States

E365 Runner Up

| Edit settings